What's new

Guyz Endians Are Having Wet Dreamz Again!!!!!!!!!

Its seems that Zero Dark thirty has inspired them to again copy paste hollywood.

I have seen the movie ""The Gazi Attack""

Please bollywood - Stop comedy-

Farz or Farzi me 1 matra Ka farq hai

Farz : Pakistan k snipers ne 100 ko uper pooncha dia
Farzi : Bollywood made Surgical strike

Inko Kashmir chahye humein unka sir (Indian version)
Humein kashimir bhi chahye or tmhare sir bhi (Pakistani version)

Yeh har movies me bolty Hain Ghar me ghus jaien gai Ghar me ghus jaien gai
Ghar me inkay hamari BAT force e hai
Chu****

What could not be achieved in real ... to satisfy their worthless ego, they achieve thru Bollywood in style.

But what I don't understand why do we watch these trailers and movies and also share them so that they get more views and obviously more money due to views.

Good film is it playing in London? I want the truth about the surgical strike.
:lol: I found about truth about Aliens from 1979 file Alien too. They are a great source of factual information indeed:P

And since this is Bollywood, they would not have put a foot wrong, i am sure!

Ha ha ,, found it.

This is the REAL Surgical strike boys. More closer to reality. :D
wats wrong with Indian people, why they have so much obsession with Pakistan ... our media doesn t even give any coverage to India ... may be when bilateral talks coverage...otherwise... nothing on tv.

Guess the population of neighbor and guess 1% watch this crap PAISA PURA PUBLIC KHUSH, and that girl who Like Akhroot need a frozen giant banana from every possible space to satisfy her, other were not even need a comment;)

This guy is in jail for his acts...

Which act? Flying on uran khatola and bombing Pakistani soil with his Xbox controller?

wats wrong with Indian people, why they have so much obsession with Pakistan ... our media doesn t even give any coverage to India ... may be when bilateral talks coverage...otherwise... nothing on tv.

Check the comments by rat-indians on YouTube. They actually liked this stuff. Mental state of this nation is beyond repair.

Back
Top Bottom