What's new

Guyz Endians Are Having Wet Dreamz Again!!!!!!!!!

LOL This movie is going to gross well over billions. Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks are going to carry out surgical strike LMAO

Now we finally have video evidence of the sir gee kal strike. When do the soldiers all start dancing?

chandu-chavan-indian-army.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How many times are they going to use the same lame sentence "ghar mein ghus ke marein ge". They have lost dozens of soldiers in the past 12 months so I guess this is a morale booster for their people.

Yeh "Ghar Mein Ghus Ke Maarenge":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks like Pakistanis are more keen to see this movie than Indians are. C'est la vie.

Bhai.. 71 Bhul gaye...AADHA Ho gaye the....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ?

Nope. I beg to differ. Some Other Platforms as well [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]:

d29yy3xwvt9x.jpg
You are not gonna believe but i was expecting this reply from you. A liberation war between east and west pakistan where u assisted east. 600k mukhti of bengal along with hostile bengalis against 90k pak army and you are being proud. Another proof that you don't have something to be proud of that's why you forcefully claim the victory of bangladesh. So sad[emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Defence.pk mobile app

You are not gonna believe but i was expecting this reply from you. A liberation war between east and west pakistan where u assisted east. 600k mukhti of bengal along with hostile bengalis against 90k pak army and you are being proud. Another proof that you don't have something to be proud of that's why you forcefully claim the victory of bangladesh. So sad[emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Defence.pk mobile app

Im Glad I lived up to your expectations. You know what, in War - You Win or Loose. ( After all ALL IS FAIR, in Love and War ).

You lost to India Just like we did to China. No excuses.
Cowards give explanations and Reasons.

So, Shall we Simply try not to loose any window of opportunity to malign our adversary..attack him actively or passively...

No. Wrong.

The Thing is Never Underestimate your enemy/adversary....War is ALL ABOUT MONEY. What you can with Rs. 5, can be done much much better with Rs. 50 ( by your adversary). You cant escape the consequences, the one and only way if to not initiate a mischief in the first place.

Im Glad I lived up to your expectations. You know what, in War - You Win or Loose. ( After all ALL IS FAIR, in Love and War ).

You lost to India Just like we did to China. No excuses.
Cowards give explanations and Reasons.

So, Shall we Simply try not to loose any window of opportunity to malign our adversary..attack him actively or passively...

No. Wrong.

The Thing is Never Underestimate your enemy/adversary....War is ALL ABOUT MONEY. What you can with Rs. 5, can be done much much better with Rs. 50 ( by your adversary). You cant escape the consequences, the one and only way if to not initiate a mischief in the first place.
You fought with china and lost from china. We fought with banglas and lost to india is this you trying to say ? Cowards give reason and explanations and courageous give a vague or distorted statement and run away. Okay fine then you live with ideology and yeah when it comes to maligning. Maligning is an act done by insecures and i am fine without it u carry out your maligning as you have don't want to miss the "window of oppurtunity"

You fought with china and lost from china. We fought with banglas and lost to india is this you trying to say ? Cowards give reason and explanations and courageous give a vague or distorted statement and run away. Okay fine then you live with ideology and yeah when it comes to maligning. Maligning is an act done by insecures and i am fine without it u carry out your maligning as you have don't want to miss the "window of oppurtunity"
We didnt fight Mujahdins in kargil. It was India vs Pakistan. same in 71. whats the Confusion ?
Did Bengali Bomb Indian bases in West ? Did Bengalis Send Subs and Warships ? No It was Pakistan. Simple.

Im NOT maligning ANYBODY, If a chinese tell me they defeated us and we lost, thats malign ? or telling the Reality ?
I have ABSOLUTELY no problem when I sate we lost really bad to China. But we Learnt. We competed not only in Defence, But Scient, technology and Economy.

Unfortunately, Pakistan never admitted its Defeat, and if you cant ACCEPT your Shortcoming you cant Fix it.
Pakistan with worst Economic Situation is not a ONE time incident, There is something that remains NOT FIXED for the past 70 years.

Pakistani Brothers do search for it.. But they Search it OUTSIDE.
Its Lies INSIDE.

We didnt fight Mujahdins in kargil. It was India vs Pakistan. same in 71. whats the Confusion ?
Did Bengali Bomb Indian bases in West ? Did Bengalis Send Subs and Warships ? No It was Pakistan. Simple.

Im NOT maligning ANYBODY, If a chinese tell me they defeated us and we lost, thats malign ? or telling the Reality ?
I have ABSOLUTELY no problem when I sate we lost really bad to China. But we Learnt. We competed not only in Defence, But Scient, technology and Economy.

Unfortunately, Pakistan never admitted its Defeat, and if you cant ACCEPT your Shortcoming you cant Fix it.
Pakistan with worst Economic Situation is not a ONE time incident, There is something that remains NOT FIXED for the past 70 years.

Pakistani Brothers do search for it.. But they Search it OUTSIDE.
Its Lies INSIDE.
When it comes to i.t,defence,infrastruture or any other development, you are lagging far behind china and economic condition of india is no different than pakistan u also search it from external sorces and i do agree that we have many major problems due to corruption in many institutions. Comming to 71 there is no confusion. It was a liberation war between east and west pakistan. East pakistan won and became bangladesh we lost and do accept our defeat but from bangladesh not from india. India just assisted banglas nothing else, you acted as a catalyst which resulted in victory of bangladesh.

Indians were literally believe this as a proof of bharati shurgikal shtrike!!!

Back
Top Bottom