What's new

Education spending

Wtf! I used spend less than Rs.30,000 per month on my A level studies and I finished my A levels this year. You are getting robbed, what kind of elite school is your son going to?
baby elite school fee is 117000 pre school kids :(

Exactly, I only started seriously studying 5 months before my O levels exams and I aced them. However, people please don't do anything like this in A levels, A levels is 10 times harder than O levels.
Hey my tests for A level are just 4 months away any tips?And what are you doing now a days?

Wtf! I used spend less than Rs.30,000 per month on my A level studies and I finished my A levels this year. You are getting robbed, what kind of elite school is your son going to?

@Path-Finder may say some LGBT Marxist terrorist camp

he is 6 years old kid sir his education expenses crossing 50k per month :cry:

Why would you do that? that's expensive. Get him to DPS they have comparatively good schooling than gov./majority private institutes and you would save tons of money

Anyways education in Pakistan must be free from pre school to University instead of spending money on uselesss parliamentarians and civil servants and not to forget useless ministries.

Hey my tests for A level are just 4 months away any tips?And what are you doing now a days?
Do as many past papers as possible, this is the best advice that I can give you. What are your subjects in A levels? I am doing Bachelor's in computer science from UCP. If it is wasn't for COVID-19 I would have probably gone to Europe. I wanted to go to COMSATS or FAST but sadly their merit was bonkers, COMSATS merit for BSCS was 98% in Spring admissions 2021. The fact that their test is FSC based doesn't help either.

Back
Top Bottom