What's new

Education spending

Do as many past papers as possible, this is the best advice that I can give you. What are your subjects in A levels? I am doing Bachelor's in computer science from UCP. If it is wasn't for COVID-19 I would have probably gone to Europe. I wanted to go to COMSATS or FAST but sadly their merit was bonkers, COMSATS merit for BSCS was 98% in Spring admissions 2021. The fact that their test is FSC based doesn't either.
My subjects are CS,Maths and Physics.What were you grades though?

That is mad. Make your son skip 8th grade and enroll him in the best O/A Levels academy that you can find.
Best option.But instead of O level make him do Igcse.Trust me it will be more easier than Matric and a 100 times better than it.

Best option.But instead of O level make him do Igcse.Trust me it will be more easier than Matric and a 100 times better than it.
I believe that it is a misconception that O levels is harder than IGCSE. There are two syllabuses in IGCSE, one is core and the other is extended. Core is for dumbasses and extended is just as hard as O levels.

Kyun bhai?Bachay ko us kay future mein help kar rahay hain tu.
future dekhne wali machine banao pehle.

clearly the drunkard resents on expenditure. imagine how the kid would feel to be a cause of discord between the happily married couples.

chukk liya jaye for nazariya zarorat

Please avoid Federal Board unless you wish to study medicine or you can't afford the alternatives, that system creates zombies that can't think for themselves. Of course there are exceptions but vast majority of the people who have studied from that system completely lack critical thinking, I am speaking from experience.

Wasay ye dekh kar decide kia kay bachay paida nahi karnay bohot paisa lagay ga.

Government actively supports 2+2 Households.

All it has to do is provide affordability at 20000pkr a month.
Yeah spend more on education, meanwhile don't create any type of jobs. There are already millions of educated unemployed personal. Governmental institutions are already in losses because of mass recruitments and there are only limited amount of jobs in private sector. You create more supply(educated people), you lower their demand hence lowering their pay, hence lowering the standard of living/providing for their family. Similarly, you have to provide benefits to international companies to start setting up in Pakistan. It lowers the transactional cost for a freelancer(or self employed).

Just a day ago there was a thread on a BSc. Aeronautical Engineer, selling Sharbat, though 4 years Bachelors with no experience isn't much to start but atmost the guy would have landed a job of 20k-30k Pkr, that is like minimum wage, a person would rather prefer to sell sharbat than do a 9-5 job earning minimum wage. That's issue with demand and supply.

The counter argument is but an educated person can start business bla bla... No he can't, he needs capital, sure one can take loans through a retardly hectic process, but you already increased the risk, when you opted for a loan. And if that person some how fails in his adventure, it only leads to depression and suicide. You have your neighboring country(India) to learn from. Don't create un-employable suicidal P.h.d zombies who apply for a peon jobs. Create demand, and then you can put whatever amount you want in education afterwards.

I asked PTI to look into the German education system when they took to power. north American model is what they prefer.

Now you will see them offering better student loans

nothing much. how are things with you? steady supply of money and drugs from the Waqf department?
well I hope you keep away from that s#it faced ranan's heroine and ephedrine of pidi basi. must be sad time now the khakkar bro's and munsh bum are no longer supplying funds from land grabbing either.

Back
Top Bottom