What's new

Education spending

Prosecute him for his actions not what you think his intentions are.

We live in the present and now.
a good way of again absolving your of yourself of your kartoot. I suggest making a device like in men in black to wipe people's memories.

Hmmmm quite interesting i am also frim kp but haven't seen any special progress in education. Do u have data of recent years of kpk spending on education.

I don't have that much study in matter and certainly not much informed on the issue but there are members here who may provide such information. But in all government schools in my near by towns and villages have seen construction of new classrooms, upgradation of schools, provision of washrooms and drinking water facilities etc. Apart from that, major work is being done in teachers training as well as improving their living standard by increasing salaries, facilities and pensions. Though I am more concerned about relevance of our text books to 2021. Our text books are stuck in 1980's.

what appliance does tooi party operate? vacuum cleaner? makes sense you need to vacuum clean Pakistan to have the luxury of London.

But don't we have a Scandinavian model now which is much different than British. All the viking traditions of Ertuguls are there to be seen.

But don't we have a Scandinavian model now which is much different than British. All the viking traditions of Ertuguls are there to be seen.
hmmn, here is an idea why not return all the stolen wealth to Pakistan? I mean mian only comes to Pakistan to be a viceroy and tries anything even begging that it needs its plates fixing in london.

The British made britain better, the Scandinavians made their homeland better. yet the amritasi kabari makes London its home and invests over there too!

talk about loyalty lying elsewhere.

hmmn, here is an idea why not return all the stolen wealth to Pakistan? I mean mian only comes to Pakistan to be a viceroy and tries anything even begging that it needs its plates fixing in london.

The British made britain better, the Scandinavians made their homeland better. yet the amritasi kabari makes London its home and invests over there too!

talk about loyalty lying elsewhere.

would you absolve him of the alleged crimes if he agrees to buy you? Much like Alvin the President says everyone has a price to a female interviewer.

would you absolve him of the alleged crimes if he agrees to buy you? Much like Alvin the President says everyone has a price to a female interviewer.
didnt mian make a move on a american journalist? how much is mian offering to buy people out these days?

one of your league brethren has already offered me to meet em in London. so what is the price mian putting on a person these days?

didnt mian make a move on a american journalist? how much is mian offering to buy people out these days?

one of your league brethren has already offered me to meet em in London. so what is the price mian putting on a person these days?
Probably less than what he paid government to go to London

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom