What's new

Hear the truth of India's surgical strike on Balakot from it's victim's mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Journalist for Al Jazeera, BBC, Reuters etc all went near site but no1 was allowed at actual training camp area. Locals confirmed knowing militant training n recruitment camp but no foreign journalist is asking PAK PM these questions. Really strange
Yeah here's one the militant trainees taking aim at your bunghole! :rofl:
IMG-20190302-WA0011.jpg

Lolll.. whatever report coming from the people who proved Mig 21 parts as from F-16.. Grow up guys..

By the way, AMRAAM is Air-to-Air.. In US AMRAAM, there is a system to not blow up if it misses the target to reduce the chance of collateral damage..

When you write something, do some research first...
Leave it bro it's not their fault it's their media and gov's fault look at the robotic way they're speaking "1 F16 shot down" is on repeat mode everywhere by them actually they're still in shock that Pakistan retaliated not only that but also shot down their jets. Their logic is if AMRAAM's parts are found means an F16 was shot down i mean look at the extent of the brainwashing by media and gov that they're not even questioning the logic.

We lost a Mig 21
U lost a twin seater F16
M17 crash was accident and 200Km away frm PAF incursion
U lost 2 jets...ur iaf admits ...ur version is not accepted n mi 17 also got shoot down only few km we went in destroyed ur supply depo ur mi 17 returned back then 2 of ur jets taken down...so bhai better luck next time

Indians are showing this geo location as a JuD operatives centre. No surprise image is uploaded to google by an Indian having Indin flag - LOL!

Google Maps: 34.433055, 73.324516

upload_2019-3-3_17-27-37.png

Indians are claiming JuD training camp is within 500 meters from 15 National Hiway. There are thousands of homes nearby and training camp is located in the middle of civil population.

upload_2019-3-3_17-40-38.png

Then

This is before Indian "surgical strike"
upload_2019-3-3_17-42-52.png

This is after "surgical strike"
upload_2019-3-3_17-45-42.png

• Watch piles of soil, sand and other construction material nearby
  • Witness plants growing backwards, as if India didn't drop bombs but a time machine bomb which has taken the area back to its time of construction.
Indians are a laughing stock for the world, and every time they come up with "some evidence" - I know next couple of days will be full of laughter.

I don't know about what GOI would do , here u've the coordinates JabaTop , google for yourself for before and after pictures .

Also it looks there was some reconstruction went to hide the damage .

Relax .
Even Maulana Ammar, younger brother of Maulana Masood Azhar speaks at “Talba” convention on February 28 , also mention that ' the room where agencies ppl conducted meetings was bombed ' in opening post clip

Can you see in the "new" photo the building is actully being constructed with building material, sand and soil piled up next to it?
  • Is IAF in construction business that they delivered building material to that?
  • Do you see in the "recent image" vegetation is growing backwards? So the old image has more filled and green area and new image has less of those plants, even thought they are not burnt or destroyed.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-3_17-34-39.png
    upload_2019-3-3_17-34-39.png
    490.8 KB · Views: 21
  • upload_2019-3-3_17-35-39.png
    upload_2019-3-3_17-35-39.png
    832.9 KB · Views: 14
  • upload_2019-3-3_17-43-33.png
    upload_2019-3-3_17-43-33.png
    619.4 KB · Views: 16
This is not good. Means isis jaish groups al qaeda jamat e islami etc all will start violence inside india
Let them come in the name of jihad. We will teach them a better lesson than what they learned in the Middle East.

Let them come in the name of jihad. We will teach them a better lesson than what they learned in the Middle East.

The problem is they dont annouce and come. And they don't attack like armies.

These guys do surprise suicide attacks. We faced them gor 7 to 8 years in pakistan. Blowing up schools teachers children markets shops busses army police civilains doctors.

No one is safe and they kill themselves along with 100s of others.

1 guy or girl kills 50+ easily. It used to happen in pakistan everyday.

Its not easy fighting them.

The problem is they dont annouce and come. And they don't attack like armies.

These guys do surprise suicide attacks. We faced them gor 7 to 8 years in pakistan. Blowing up schools teachers children markets shops busses army police civilains doctors.

No one is safe and they kill themselves along with 100s of others.

1 guy or girl kills 50+ easily. It used to happen in pakistan everyday.

Its not easy fighting them.
See for them everyone who are not agreeing to their ideology are enemies, that means peace loving Muslims.
So I think they are a bigger threat to Pakistani awam than anything else.

I think you are a peace loving Muslim, these people are a threat to you and your family.

See for them everyone who are not agreeing to their ideology are enemies, that means peace loving Muslims.
So I think they are a bigger threat to Pakistani awam than anything else.

I think you are a peace loving Muslim, these people are a threat to you and your family.
I know they used to blow us up everyday. Now they seem to have india on target.

I know they used to blow us up everyday. Now they seem to have india on target.

Pulwama was a false flag, timing and the subsequent Indian actions prove that it was pre-planned.

They gained the political support to be tougher on Kashmiris with their demographic change policies, began war hysteria to try to win elections, and tried (yet failed) to put Pakistan on the defensive.

Leave it bro it's not their fault it's their media and gov's fault look at the robotic way they're speaking "1 F16 shot down" is on repeat mode everywhere by them actually they're still in shock that Pakistan retaliated not only that but also shot down their jets. Their logic is if AMRAAM's parts are found means an F16 was shot down i mean look at the extent of the brainwashing by media and gov that they're not even questioning the logic.
Amraam missile missed the target and hit the ground where it created a crater .

read the full report here

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...aam-missile-remnants/articleshow/68225187.cms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom