What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to admit this... But it's true and everyone has to get married sometime or another. :undecided: By the way, tomorrow night is my cousin's cousin's wedding and tonight is the Haldi and Mehendi party. So that's why I was just saying. :unsure:

btw do you guys have any dances or something like that in weddings?

btw do you guys have any dances or something like that in weddings?

Yeah. But I can't dance! I have been told to dance in dance performance in two weddings but the problem is that I can't and I don't like it. After the dance show off by the girls sometimes there is boys too in the performance. Everyone comes in and just dances even if they don't know how to dance and they all usually look stupid and I don't want to look stupid so I don't dance. And there is usually loud music with the DJ.

And you? Do you dance? And which Indian state are you from by the way?

Well, western wedding is simple and I like simplicity. But it's not my culture so I won't be doing anything western. Actually I don't even want to get married! If I ever do, then only the Nikkah will do, which is like the official wedding with only family and close friends but no reception party with like around thousands of people and all those crazy stuff!
Why don't you want to get married?:what:

Yeah. But I can't dance! I have been told to dance in dance performance in two weddings but the problem is that I can't and I don't like it. After the dance show off by the girls sometimes there is boys too in the performance. Everyone comes in and just dances even if they don't know how to dance and they all usually look stupid and I don't want to look stupid so I don't dance. And there is usually loud music with the DJ.

And you? Do you dance? And which Indian state are you from by the way?

oh I cant dance but I would still dance if I feel like it. Like who cares :P I am from the capital New Delhi :3

Why don't you want to get married?

Because before settling down, I want to do a lot of things especially travel around the World all by myself! But not with husband because they are annoying and I won't be completely free to do whatever I want!

oh I cant dance but I would still dance if I feel like it. Like who cares I am from the capital New Delhi :3

Oh, and I am from Dhaka. :)

hi

Attachments

• 391013_267645336603881_602682786_n.jpg
    391013_267645336603881_602682786_n.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 14
Because before settling down, I want to do a lot of things especially travel around the World all by myself! But not with husband because they are annoying and I won't be completely free to do whatever I want!

A grill :D Thought you was a brother hehe

my views are also somewhat similar to you but the only difference is i think wives are annoying :undecided:( pun intended)

A girl shows up and every one starts posting haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom