What's new

Featured COAS visited Gujranwala today - ISPR

They are normally visible to everyone once in air..... Payload and everything.

So I take it this UCAV doesn't have a wikipedia page yet? Would like to know more about it, unless it's not information released publically, in which case I don't NEED to know about it.

---

Do you mean the Burraq? Surely that's an easy target in a highly defended airspace?

I hope PA is ready to roll over the working boundary, all elements in place!
1600335585364.png

So I take it this UCAV doesn't have a wikipedia page yet? Would like to know more about it, unless it's not information released publically, in which case I don't NEED to know about it.

---

Do you mean the Burraq? Surely that's an easy target in a highly defended airspace?

Who said anything about a single UCAV.

Airspace will be pretty charged up, if you know what I mean. So much so that someone downed their own helo recently.... :p: fratricides, false emitters, false squawks...... You will empty your SAM kitty if you start firing at everything.

Again, no one likes to fire expensive SAMs at everything flying, maybe small.

And they every area cannot be optimally covered as well. Here is where the technical characteristics of equipment are left behind.... And hardcore tactics come into play..... Man behind the gun and man behind the console.

Who said anything about a single UCAV.

Airspace will be pretty charged up, if you know what I mean. So much so that someone downed their own helo recently.... :p: fratricides, false emitters, false squawks...... You will empty your SAM kitty if you start firing at everything.

Again, no one likes to fire expensive SAMs at everything flying, maybe small.

And they every area cannot be optimally covered as well. Here is where the technical characteristics of equipment are left behind.... And hardcore tactics come into play..... Man behind the gun and man behind the console.

I suppose so. There could be swarms, dummies, fake attacks launched elsewhere, low flying, all sorts that come into play.

I was thinking something unmanned the size of a fighter jet, but no pilot, just payload, including maybe limited air to air capability, ie a platform that could carry and launch aam through data link with awacs or even thier own radars.

Back
Top Bottom