What's new

General Syed Asim Munir, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited frontline troops in Rakhchikri Sector of Line of Control (LOC) today.

As I said. With current behavior of India, no better relations are possible with it

It is just not about Modi, Bro... .there is a very long history almost 75 years after independence.

before Modi, the congress party was in the center but nothing happened.

Even after Modi, India's policy will not change on Kashmir.

Pakistan and India need to find another practical way to work around this and establish a relationship that helps both the country.

General Syed Asim Munir, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited frontline troops in Rakhchikri Sector of Line of Control (LOC) today.​

Rawalpindi - December 03, 2022​

No PR-108/2022-ISPR​

View attachment 902644
General Syed Asim Munir, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited frontline troops in Rakhchikri Sector of Line of Control (LOC) today. COAS was briefed on latest situation along LOC & operational preparedness of the formation. COAS interacted with officers and soldiers; appreciated their high morale, professional competence and combat readiness while performing their duties in challenging conditions.
COAS said that we have noticed highly irresponsible statements from Indian leadership on GB & AJK recently. Let me make it categorically clear, Pakistan's armed forces are ever ready, not only to defend every inch of our motherland, but to take the fight back to the enemy, if ever, war is imposed on us, COAS emphasised. Any misconception resulting into a misadventure will always be met with full might of our armed forces backed by a resilient nation, COAS said. Indian state will never be able to achieve her nefarious designs. The world must ensure justice and deliver what is promised to the Kashmiri people as per UN resolutions, COAS concluded.
Earlier, on arrival, Lieutenant General Shahid Imtiaz, Corps Commander Rawalpindi received COAS.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Check the impression of ex-DG ISPR....

Mujhe kiyoun nikala :enjoy:

It is just not about Modi, Bro... .there is a very long history almost 75 years after independence.

before Modi, the congress party was in the center but nothing happened.

Even after Modi, India's policy will not change on Kashmir.

Pakistan and India need to find another practical way to work around this and establish a relationship that helps both the country.

It isn't just about Kashmir and all that

It is overall India's behavior and attitude with Pakistan. It is impossible to have better relations with India on the current policy it is following

Whatever man

I support PTI and IK but this whining by you PTI fanboys is pathetic and irritating to say the least

You keep saying army shouldn't involve in politics and just guard border. Now he is at border doing his actual job then you have problem with that too

The Mir Jafar institute shouldn't get a 'clean chit' every time a new face replaces the former. It needs to be abolished, held accountable and reformed so it does not continue to over step their constitutional duties, they have been a disaster to Pakistan from day 1, it's foolish to voluntarily host cancer and expecting it to do good.

Last edited:
The Mir Jafar institute shouldn't get a 'clean chit' every time a new face replaces the former. It needs to be abolished, held accountable and reformed so it does not continue to over step their constitutional duties, they have been a disaster to Pakistan from day 1, it's foolish to voluntarily host cancer and expecting it to do good.

Abolished???

LoL

Abolished???

LoL
The current set up founded by the usurper you have in your DP keeps breeding Bajwa's.. leveling GHQ to the ground and taking away their protocol privileges would go along way strengthening democracy, and reforming the latter would be the much needed coup de grace

It isn't just about Kashmir and all that

It is overall India's behavior and attitude with Pakistan. It is impossible to have better relations with India on the current policy it is following
Things have been pretty quiet lately in Kashmir, all along the IB, and across the LOC... Ab kya kra humnay ?

Things have been pretty quiet lately in Kashmir, all along the IB, and across the LOC... Ab kya kra humnay ?

Taklai rajnath ko bolo AJK aur Gilgit Baltistan ki taraf gandi nazron sai na dekhai

Baqi jo chahai karo apnai mulk main apnai kharchai pai

The current set up founded by the usurper you have in your DP keeps breeding Bajwa's.. leveling GHQ to the ground and taking away their protocol privileges would go along way strengthening democracy, and reforming the latter would be the much needed coup de grace

Yes we can level the GHQ and do away with the command and control structure and strengthen democracy. Then within a year or less get invaded by our hegemonic neighbour to the east. Dear sir, that’s not the solution we need a capable army to maintain deterrence and defence of the homeland. What we do need is reforms within our armed forces leadership. The only we can achieve that is by voting the relevant party in which has the mandate and authority to achieve this. So come next general elections let’s all utilize the power of our vote. Sadly I might not be able to as I am a overseas Pakistani but I will try my utmost best to make a trip back here to pakistan for this purpose otherwise all this talk and over the events of the past 9 months would be futile.

Whatever man

I support PTI and IK but this whining by you PTI fanboys is pathetic and irritating to say the least

You keep saying army shouldn't involve in politics and just guard border. Now he is at border doing his actual job then you have problem with that too
You are being very really unfair. The fact is army is fully involved in politics, and even so, if army is our last line of defense against any harm that can come to our country, it should first erdicate the cancer that's growing with in Pakistan which is PDM, or we won't have any money to fight anyone.

Empty words. That's all it is, they sold out Kashmir our red line, let's not kid our selves that these mir Jafars are here to protect us, they kept us enslaved since that usurper Ayub, directly through their own tyranny or using thier bastard children (PDM), let's not be gullible dullards for the Nth time now.. they have accepted Indians hegemony (against our national interests.. )
Let's give the guy at least three months.

Level GHQ to the ground???

And who would do that? At least Imran Khan won't. Nor people of Pakistan I am telling you that

Cut this delusional talk man. We all want this country to progress and corruption to be eradicated but we also need to be realistic with what we are saying

You are being very really unfair. The fact is army is fully involved in politics, and even so, if army is our last line of defense against any harm that can come to our country, it should first erdicate the cancer that's growing with in Pakistan which is PDM, or we won't have any money to fight anyone.

It isn't a question of if. Army is the first and last line of defense for any country including Pakistan

Nobody is against cutting role of army in politics. Nobody is in favor of PDM. You can and should criticize them on that

But some hard realities should also remain in our focus. Army is gong to stay one way or other. No one is going to burn GHQ to the ground no matter what. This Pakistani nation isn't going to do that I can tell you that

We need to be realistic in our critic and in our love and hatred. Support IK not because he is perfect but because he is the best we got. But don't pollute every other thread with some whining and crying

Last edited:
Now, since our Sipah Saalaar has made a visit to LOC; all plans are in place. In very near future, he would be marching towards Srinagar. 😛😛😛

You are thinking in purely military sense, we are discussing leadership, it is not a narrow definition.
I hope you recognise that leadership exists outside the confines of a military structure. If not, then I am happy to spell it out, but I would prefer not to insult your intelligence.

Political leadership comes from the act of following a political life, it is a sphere totally separate from others. It requires a certain set of broad skills, the combination of those skills is what creates an effective politician. Leaderships comes from following that path, that's why not everybody becomes a party leader or cabinet minister or prime minster. You achieve leadership qualities by treading on the path in the field you have chosen, and politics is a specific field, it is another form of public service.

If it is weak in our nation, it doesn't mean the field does not exist, just that the field of politics has not evolved to a desirable level, as yet. But, it is the path we must tread, if we are to create effective political leadership. It is the path every mature democracy has successfully followed.
You'll several thousands of seasoned Pakistani leaders in Corporate America, Britain, and Canada. Learning how to set, achieve and report on your KPIs, answer for deliverables, collaborate with a variety of people (of different personalities, backgrounds, varying knowledge, and skill capabilities), teach or upskill, elevating your underlings so you can delegate more responsibilities to them, and thinking on a principled basis, etc, all go into leadership.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom