What's new

General Syed Asim Munir, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited frontline troops in Rakhchikri Sector of Line of Control (LOC) today.

Where did the Quaid learn his leadership? Where do CEOs of companies learn it?
The economic & social security has been monopolised by certain people. Same for intellectual and financial capital. These people hate to see any uncivilised savage like us breaking the line. If there is no leadership, it is not because of lack of talent. It is a design feature. Overseas Pakistanis are good examples to analyse this issue.

Potians: God's most impressionable creation.

Brilliant post. I heard even Mian sahab is very happy with this post of yours

He also put his hand on your head as affection and love for this post

Here is the picture of it:

dzh95fhxcaeluav-jpg.897613

ارے بھائی حملہ کیا کریں گے۔
یہ بازو میرے آزمائے ہوئے ہیں۔
بس ترانے گائیں گے۔

What is their military achievements, honestly? Plz present with facts and then I will come with undeniable history and facts...but words will be left short. Or probably I won't because history for all to see even on the other side of border to our enemies.
What is anyone's military achievement when arrayed against an adversary 4x larger with similar disparity of resources? What could have Ukraine done had the West/NATO not supported it in the face of Russian aggression? It would have been swallowed whole. What would have happened to Israel with no US military and financial support?

What do Pakistan's armed forces offer us viz a viz India without significant support from a major power? Since 1971, no major change in our positions on the ground. The ability to hit back at India so they never take us lightly. A potent conventional and nuclear capability, all with a very limited budget.

If you are expecting Pakistan to take over all of Kashmir then you should revisit your assumptions. Militarily, our failures and success can be explained, but emotional charges cannot.

Perhaps we should also understand our own potential first vis a vis our adversaries before having unrealistic expectations.

Last edited:
What is anyone's military achievement when arrayed against an adversary 4x larger with similar disparity of resources? What could have Ukraine done had the West/NATO not supported it in the face of Russian aggression? It would have been swallowed whole. What would have happened to Israel with no US military and financial support?

What do Pakistan's armed forces offer us viz a viz India without significant support from a major power? Since 1971, no major change in our positions on the ground. The ability to hit back at India so they never take us lightly. A potent conventional and nuclear capability, all with a very limited budget.

If you are expecting Pakistan to take over all of Kashmir then you should revisit your assumptions. Militarily, our failures and success can be explained, but emotional charges cannot.

Perhaps we should also understand our own potential first vis a vis our adversaries before having unrealistic expectations.
There is disparity, OK.
What military will do when India start moving to take azad Kashmir and GB? Mind, BJP hidutva is just getting started if you know rss and subcontinent history.
With the kind of scenario you are defending the army for, Pakistan has zero chance against hidutva festing India.

There is disparity, OK.
What military will do when India start moving to take azad Kashmir and GB? Mind, BJP hidutva is just getting started if you know rss and subcontinent history.
With the kind of scenario you are defending the army for, Pakistan has zero chance against hidutva festing India.
Yara, in the past 3 wars, 1948, 1965, 1971, Indians tried kinetically and coercively to push into AK but our defenses held and this was without the nuclear overhang.

I give us just as good of a chance now as in the past to be able to deter and defend.

Pakistan needs to be strengthened and united from within. That is a more alarming situation than what we face on our borders with India.

Last edited:
Either pakistan can go forward or its ruling elite.

My friend, this is quite idealistic given that even those that PTI has enlisted in its ranks come from the same "ruling elite" that you are talking about shedding.

We should also stop talking as if PTI has not seen the reality of what Pakistan is. They have ruled along with this very same ruling elite.

Last edited:
Pakistan is killing TTP as we speak. Yeah it needs to much improve on it further

As for India. No better relations with India are possible till India changes its behavior
If Pakistan was really killing TTP or was even willing to kill TTP, it would have done so decade or so ago.

"Oye, kadhi LOC jaandaen، kadhi DL jaandaen
Oye, kee kari jaandaen, kee kari jaandaen"

Pakistan needs to be strengthened and united from within. That is a more alarming situation than what we face on our borders with India.
Thing is leaders have been killed through assassination and quasi legally, and opposing voices in media eliminated or bought.
Two prime ministers assasinated.
One was judicially murdered in connivance between generals and judges.

Fourth was attacked and (purposely) left alive.

Society cannot prosper if injustices keep fomenting and injustices and inequalities continues.
(Meaning of a Hadith).

There is a visible difference in the tone of the statement that has been released on this tour. Also video is different too as compared to what we used to have in Bajwa tenure on such tours

Good. I like it
Exactly. Him inspecting front line on LOC with weapons that are the front end of the PA assaults shows something. This is what you expect from a professional army anyway, but the contrast from his predecessor is visible.

Last edited:
My friend, this is quite idealistic given that even those that PTI has enlisted in its ranks come from the same "ruling elite" that you are talking about shedding.

We should also stop talking as if PTI has not seen the reality of what is Pakistan. They have ruled along with this very same ruling elite.

Lol where did I said PTI is the solution?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom