What's new

India will never succeed in its nefarious goals: Gen Asim Munir

People of our countries take pride in their nationality, to see it looted away by the guardians tasked with protecting it is something I can personally understand and empathize with.
Ummm NO, I dont, maybe you do.

Mukhbir. Apologies. Got the name wrong.

I can't seem to get images to show when I embed the links?

@Signalian what happens currently between India Pakistan. I'm sure the treatment is quite violent and painful. But are all spies actually killed. If you can share.
what happens currently ? TTP.

Yes that is definitely required in burecracy, senate and parliament.

The military won't let it happen as it gonna permanetly close doors for the kaptaans and majors to sneak into civil bearucracy over night straight into bps 18-19? Coz any posting below these payscales simple doesn't serve patriotism --------.

The b.a requirement to head govt entities was on purpose to accomodate elitists with run of the mil kinda qualifications from both civil and mikitary backgrounds . E.g if we make ms/PhD electrical engineer degree mandatory for heading the seat of chairman wapda you think any of the existing babu or general Sahab would be in a position to try their luck ------?

They didn't have to any 'designs' the Pakistani military leadership did everything they wanted them to do. How about we start with the universal ceasefire under Bajwa whilst they were strained on the Eastern border. How about those thieves in power Pakistan has? Any movement on them?

I am afraid chief you will really need to pull the earth apart to gain the trust of the people again.

What are you suggesting that China & Pakistan can take on India ?

Back
Top Bottom