What's new

The US Secretary of Defense telephoned Pakistan’s (COAS) General Asim Munir to discuss regional peace.

If this is a plan to isolate Pakistan I will tell you one thing

Pakistan is no China :pakistan:
Bro please loon at why Mao isolated China and in came harsh laws to change the people. Then you will see what I am talking about

As per protocol, Secretary of Defense calling COAS is the correct protocol, ain’t it?

Pakistan’s defense minister, Khawaja, holds a security guard iqama of UAE, so not sure if you can blame the US Secretary of Defense for calling COAS.

Not sure who the current caretaker Defense Minister is.

The US Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III Tuesday telephoned Pakistan’s Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Asim Munir to discuss regional peace.

According to a press release issued by the Pentagon Press Secretary Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder, Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III spoke with Pakistan’s Army Chief General Asim Munir over the phone.

Secretary Austin and General Asim Munir discussed areas of mutual interest as well as recent regional developments, the statement reads.

The two sides interacted soon after Islamabad set a deadline to deport all illegal foreign nationals in the country amid rising cases of terrorism and smuggling.

Read more: Govt asks all illegal immigrants to leave Pakistan by Nov 1

COAS General Asim Munir, interim Prime Minister Anwaar-ul-Haq Kakar, and others decided to expel illegal immigrants in a meeting of the Apex Committee.

Addressing a press conference in Islamabad following the apex committee meeting, the caretaker interior minister Sarfraz Bugti clarified that the immigrants have been given a deadline of November 1 to leave the country.

“Pakistan is the only country permitting entry of people even without a passport,” the minister decried.

New orders. **** you asim munier

Bro please loon at why Mao isolated China and in came harsh laws to change the people. Then you will see what I am talking about

I hear you. I have been through similar line of discussion with other members. Pakistanis do not accept such harsh changes.

Back
Top Bottom