HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
12:52 PM | 9 May, 2023

COAS Asim Munir holds key meetings as Oman visit continues

Source: Twitter

ISLAMABAD – Chief of Army Staff General Asim Munir and Commander of the Royal Army of Oman (RAO) Maj.Gen Mattar Salim Al Balushi discussed military ties in a meeting.

The Pakistan Army Chief, who is visiting Oman on an official visit, was received by Gen Mattar at Al Murtafaa Garrison on Monday.
During the meeting, the two sides exchanged viewpoints and discussed various military topics of mutual interest. The meeting was attended by a number of senior RAO officers.
Earlier, Gen. Sultan Mohammed Al Nu’amani, Minister of the Royal Office, received Gen Asim Munir in his office.
During the meeting, the two sides exchanged cordial conversation and discussed various matters of mutual interest. The meeting was attended by the Commander of the Royal Army of Oman and the Ambassador of Pakistan to Oman.
Gen Asim Munir also visited the Maritime Security Centre of Oman. COAS and his accompanying delegation listened to a briefing on the center's roles and efforts to preserve the security and safety of the marine environment in the territorial waters.
They were also briefed on the center's facilities and the modern technologies and systems equipped with it that meet its national duties.
COAS Asim Munir arrived in Oman on Sunday night. Upon his arrival, the Pakistan Army chief was received at A’Seeb Airbase by Maj Gen Mattar Salim Al Balushi, Commander of the Royal Army of Oman (RAO), several senior RAO officers, the ambassador of Pakistan to Oman and the Military Attaché of Pakistan’s embassy at Muscat.

@Signalian lolllllllllllllllllllll

It literally boils my blood when I see *COAS* before his name.
A person who was brought not by merit but to serve interests of few people.
A murderer of fellow citizens.

He is surpassing Mir bajwa in treachery.

Lets start naming those few people, yes?

Country is burning and he is in Oman
May be advantageous to have him outside of the country if something as per the constitution has to be done to deem the current CoAS unfit to be in the office.

While technically I am not aware what the solution may be, perhaps the President can fire him and appoint CJCSC to take over. Not sure what the thinking is within the Presidency and JCSC HQ.

May be advantageous to have him outside of the country if something as per the constitution has to be done to deem the current CoAS unfit to be in the office.

While technically I am not aware what the solution may be, perhaps the President can fire him and appoint CJCSC to take over. Not sure what the thinking is within the Presidency and JCSC HQ.

I am sure that the irony of demanding the Army's removal from politics while berating the current COAS for being away from politics right now is lost on most here. :D

President cannot fire him without support of others.
He is one of the many (the Cor Comm. + DG ISI).
Calling the free and fair elections is the solution.

President cannot fire him without support of others.
He is one of the many (the Cor Comm. + DG ISI).
Calling the free and fair elections is the solution.
Who will call free and fair elections? It has to be done by someone with support from establishment. Asim Muneer clearly won't do that thus the above post.

Who will call free and fair elections? It has to be done by someone with support from establishment. Asim Muneer clearly won't do that thus the above post.

In a country, where law is in the hands of military janta, this question cannot be answered.

In a country where there is a constitution, law, govt. institutions, this question is never asked.

I can't believe how naive you are. Thinking the army wants IK released and wishes stability for elections.

The job of the army is to stay inside the barracks, and guard the border. Not go overseas to sell off the country ****** traitors!

GHQ Has been pumping MIr Jaffars onto this country long enough, Jawans and the people in large need to arrest these traitors and held them to account!

Back
Top Bottom