What's new

General Syed Asim Munir, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited frontline troops in Rakhchikri Sector of Line of Control (LOC) today.

Actually, he should visit Afghanistan and Pakistan borders... It has become more challenging then LOC.
Phatt-Gayi-Hai-Uski-Jaane-Dijiye-meme-template-of-Mirzapur-1024x576_1.jpg

Army must reset its course after the disaster called Bajwa, who should be prosecuted, tried and executed for treason....along with the PDM lot......atleast that's my wish.

Can't seem to remember the last time when COAS gave such a strong statement against India. Maybe before the extension in 2019......

While India had gone on a buying frenzy after 27 Feb 2019 clash spending tens of billions of dollars in weapons procurement under emergency acquisition on top of burning tens of billions of dollars in non stop exercises involving army, air force, navy etc. in last year and a half alone; Bajwa was conducting trade deals/ceasefire with India. When India fired a missile in Mian Channu back in March to test our defences; ISPR under Bajwa issued a ridiculous statement about it being an accident. Obviously India is doing all that to conduct a war against Pakistan.

I am glad that now someone has finally taken over who will take a hard line on India and Bajwa and his recommended generals for the post of COAS were not selected.

If you ask any Pakistani General that what is his basic job description? If he is honest enough, his answer should be: "Awaam ko chu*iya aur phuddu banaana." :lol:
When his answer should be protect the Borders.

Hmm...flaunting heavy weapons, COAS is not messing around.🤔💪
Can anyone explain the significance of these two pictures/poster on the wall, seems like an image of a strike carried out from this weapon...View attachment 902676
Its the Chinese type 65/81 wpn. Nothing fancy. SBRL stands for single barrel rocket launcher. line of sight weapon in lieu of using a guided missile.

Where do civilians learn leadership ? is there an institution ? a course ?

Kakul will induct potential leaders and make them leaders eventually at start of service. That is what PMA is there for.

Its clear you cant understand the difference.

Maybe I should open a topic on Military inspections in Pakistan Army, in institution, in HQs, in units and in operational areas.
Where did the Quaid learn his leadership? Where do CEOs of companies learn it?

Its the Chinese type 65/81 wpn. Nothing fancy. SBRL stands for single barrel rocket launcher. line of sight weapon in lieu of using a guided missile.
There was also this bigger weapon, which looks like a wire-guided anti tank/ bunker buster, and also that chart on the wall, showing many available options including the recently acquired Konkurs . We haven't seen such a display of lethal toys at the LoC, not even in Mahaaz episodes. I wonder what EN stands for?? 🤔🧐
Screenshot_20221206-090721_1.jpg

There was also this bigger weapon, which looks like a wire-guided anti tank/ bunker buster, and also that chart on the wall, showing many available options including the recently acquired Konkurs . We haven't seen such a display of lethal toys at the LoC, not even in Mahaaz episodes. I wonder what EN stands for?? 🤔🧐
View attachment 903234
Its just the TOW which Pakistan has had for decades.

View attachment 903234

Enemy Weapons

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom