What's new

General Syed Asim Munir, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited frontline troops in Rakhchikri Sector of Line of Control (LOC) today.

Nobody is worshipping anyone

People are appreciating much needed aggressive response to Indian statements about Pakistani territory in AJK and GB

WTF is wrong with you PTI fanboys?

Empty words. That's all it is, they sold out Kashmir our red line, let's not kid our selves that these mir Jafars are here to protect us, they kept us enslaved since that usurper Ayub, directly through their own tyranny or using thier bastard children (PDM), let's not be gullible dullards for the Nth time now.. they have accepted Indians hegemony (against our national interests.. )

Empty words. That's all it is, they sold out Kashmir our red line, let's not kid our selves that these mir Jafars are here to protect us, they kept us enslaved since that usurper Ayub, directly through their own tyranny or using thier bastard children (PDM), let's not be gullible dullards for the Nth time now.. they have accepted Indians hegemony (against our national interests.. )

Whatever man

I support PTI and IK but this whining by you PTI fanboys is pathetic and irritating to say the least

You keep saying army shouldn't involve in politics and just guard border. Now he is at border doing his actual job then you have problem with that too

General Syed Asim Munir, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited frontline troops in Rakhchikri Sector of Line of Control (LOC) today.​

Rawalpindi - December 03, 2022​

No PR-108/2022-ISPR​

View attachment 902644
General Syed Asim Munir, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited frontline troops in Rakhchikri Sector of Line of Control (LOC) today. COAS was briefed on latest situation along LOC & operational preparedness of the formation. COAS interacted with officers and soldiers; appreciated their high morale, professional competence and combat readiness while performing their duties in challenging conditions.
COAS said that we have noticed highly irresponsible statements from Indian leadership on GB & AJK recently. Let me make it categorically clear, Pakistan's armed forces are ever ready, not only to defend every inch of our motherland, but to take the fight back to the enemy, if ever, war is imposed on us, COAS emphasised. Any misconception resulting into a misadventure will always be met with full might of our armed forces backed by a resilient nation, COAS said. Indian state will never be able to achieve her nefarious designs. The world must ensure justice and deliver what is promised to the Kashmiri people as per UN resolutions, COAS concluded.
Earlier, on arrival, Lieutenant General Shahid Imtiaz, Corps Commander Rawalpindi received COAS.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Actually, he should visit Afghanistan and Pakistan borders... It has become more challenging then LOC.

What aggressive response ? he just issue statement, and nothing unique about his tour or statement.

It is different from the statements of Bajwa tenure

You need to compare it

Actually, he should visit Afghanistan and Pakistan borders... It has become more challenging then LOC.

Actually you shouldn't tell Pak army chief to do his job

Just saying

It is different from the statements of Bajwa tenure

You need to compare it
Nope, he just said the usual stuff. India said we will take back "Azad Kashmir" and Pakistan COAS said we will fight, what's new about it ? he said we will take fight to them, I doubt it. Any Military expert will tell you with current situation in Pakistan, Army's moral is all time and they have lost will to fight. India changed Kashmir's status through 370 and we saw literally nothing from our Army, they did not even heated up the LOC or supported the resistance. Its all usual BS, in fact one of the videos you posted of Indian media they are mocking Pakistan Army, by using Billo's statements and current turmoil, don't get your hope high with them mate you will be disappointed.

Nope, he just said the usual stuff. India said we will take back "Azad Kashmir" and Pakistan COAS said we will fight, what's new about it ? he said we will take fight to them, I doubt it. Any Military expert will tell you with current situation in Pakistan, Army's moral is all time and they have lost will to fight. India changed Kashmir's status through 370 and we saw literally nothing from our Army, they did not even heated up the LOC or supported the resistance. Its all usual BS, in fact one of the videos you posted of Indian media they are mocking Pakistan Army, by using Billo's statements and current turmoil, don't get your hope high with them mate you will be disappointed.

It isn't about moral or will to fight

You would have to fight once the war is imposed on you. It isn't matter of choice

Indian media is a joke. Never take them seriously

It isn't about moral or will to fight

You would have to fight once the war is imposed on you. It isn't matter of choice

Indian media is a joke. Never take them seriously
Of course, you have to fight if the fight is impose on you, what's new ?

You can support his statements that's your right, but these are all stunts they do to fool people.

Of course, you have to fight if the fight is impose on you, what's new ?

You can support his statements that's your right, but these are all stunts they do to fool people.

Okay mate

You have your opinion. I don't agree with it. Let agree to disagree

What aggressive response ? he just issue statement, and nothing unique about his tour or statement.

But, he seems to have succeeded in further "phuddufying" this nation. :lol:

Actually you shouldn't tell Pak army chief to do his job

Just saying

I am nobody to tell - what to do and what not to do...

But I am more practical than Emotional - I have my own practical thoughts about Pakistan - India relationship and the same for Pakistan - Afghan relationship.

I am nobody to tell - what to do and what not to do...

But I am more practical than Emotional - I have own practical thoughts about Pakistan - India relationship and the same for Pakistan - Afghan relationship.

Really I don't have any bad intentions but your policy for Afghanistan has many flaws. I really hope that Pakistan will come out from religious things if talk about foreign policies.

Example:- China and India are having border issues but both are dealing in a better way, unlike Pakistan. Pakistan is inviting the Taliban into your own houses to stay and create more problems..... another side, you have a condition with India to move forward and that will never be accepted.

Basically, emotionally you have taken the decisions but practically both are not useful at all and would not help you..

Pakistan is killing TTP as we speak. Yeah it needs to much improve on it further

As for India. No better relations with India are possible till India changes its behavior

Pakistan is killing TTP as we speak. Yeah it needs to much improve on it further

As for India. No better relations with India are possible till India changes its behavior
Great...

Practically, there is no chance that India will hand over Kashmir to Pakistan or do anything. It will be an integrated part of India. Now, the practical option is only to fight a war and then get it if you can.

Emotionally, Pakistan is free to get stuck on these things... but nothing will change.

Great...

Practically, there is no chance that India will hand over Kashmir to Pakistan or do anything. It will be an integrated part of India. Now, the practical option is only to fight a war and then get it if you can.

Emotionally, Pakistan is free to get stuck on these things... but nothing will change.

As I said. With current behavior of India, no better relations are possible with it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom