What's new

General Syed Asim Munir, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited frontline troops in Rakhchikri Sector of Line of Control (LOC) today.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

General Syed Asim Munir, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited frontline troops in Rakhchikri Sector of Line of Control (LOC) today.​

Rawalpindi - December 03, 2022​

No PR-108/2022-ISPR​

1670089630804.png

General Syed Asim Munir, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited frontline troops in Rakhchikri Sector of Line of Control (LOC) today. COAS was briefed on latest situation along LOC & operational preparedness of the formation. COAS interacted with officers and soldiers; appreciated their high morale, professional competence and combat readiness while performing their duties in challenging conditions.
COAS said that we have noticed highly irresponsible statements from Indian leadership on GB & AJK recently. Let me make it categorically clear, Pakistan's armed forces are ever ready, not only to defend every inch of our motherland, but to take the fight back to the enemy, if ever, war is imposed on us, COAS emphasised. Any misconception resulting into a misadventure will always be met with full might of our armed forces backed by a resilient nation, COAS said. Indian state will never be able to achieve her nefarious designs. The world must ensure justice and deliver what is promised to the Kashmiri people as per UN resolutions, COAS concluded.
Earlier, on arrival, Lieutenant General Shahid Imtiaz, Corps Commander Rawalpindi received COAS.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

There is a visible difference in the tone of the statement that has been released on this tour. Also video is different too as compared to what we used to have in Bajwa tenure on such tours

Good. I like it

Last edited:
There is a visible difference in the tone of the statement that has been released on this tour. Also video is different too as compared to what we used to have in Bajwa tenure on such tenures

Good. I like it
Seems visible concrete frontline bunker, enemy also knows the postion too.

Exactly what the role of a COAS should be, maintain battle readiness of the army, raise the morale of the soldiers etc etc. NOT meet foreign envoys all the time and make diplomatic trips. If I was a soldier putting my blood and sweat in the protection of my countries borders, the last thing I would want to witness is my chief hosting foreign dignitaries and diplomats.

Any misconception resulting into a misadventure will always be met with full might of our armed forces backed by a resilient nation
Where is the resilient nation?
And they are Just Defenders of DHA's!
0+0=0

Same modus operandi for as many years.
New Army chief takes command, gets to a choreographed tour of border areas, gives few barhkein, comes back.
Next he will go to a passing out parade (another photo op costing corores of our tax money) and give same barhkain.

یہ کچھ نیا بھی نہیں کرسکتے۔
کچھ نیا کہہ بھی نہیں سکتے
سوائے رنگ برنگے زیورات سینے پہ آویزاں کرنے کے

Last edited:
Where is the resilient nation?
And they are Just Defenders of DHA's!
0+0=0

Same modus operandi for as many years.
New Army chief takes command, gets to a choreographed tour of border areas, gives few barhkein, comes back.
Next he will go to a passing out parade (another photo op costing corores of our tax money) and give same barhkain.

یہ کچھ نیا بھی نہیں کرسکتے۔
کچھ نیا کہہ بھی نہیں سکتے
سوائے رنگ برنگے زیورات سینے پہ آویزاں کرنے کے

To kia karain? Hamla kar dain India par??

You PTI fanboys and your 24/7 RR is now getting more and more irritating

Criticize them for bringing in dakus of PDM on Pakistan yes or for arresting Swati or gill but at least on topics like these if you want to criticize make it make sense

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom