What's new

Legal process to try May 9 planners, perpetrators under army act begins: COAS

@TNT @PakFactor

Okay, those are your perspectives. That's fine, I will continue to stick with mine. I have no interest in changing yours, and I am not convinced with your arguments.

Nations that forget their heroes are ungrateful. Those common soldiery who died defending this nation didn't have any influence on the oppression being meted out by the top brass either today or when they were alive. I will continue to raise my voice against the oppression without justifying wanton acts of vandalism and violence. You can't bring about reform in a society by engaging in the same destructive acitivites as your opponents, I hope for Imran Khan's victory, just in a different way to yours.

Those who destroyed the memorials to our martyrs should be forced to stand on the border with Afghanistan or India, or better still, carry out patrols in terrorist hotspots in Waziristan/Balochistan. Maybe then they will learn some respect and gratefulness to the shaheeds who gave their lives for these ungrateful hicks.
Sure, And what of those who interfered in political process since 1958 called Fatima Ali jinah juttie k bchi, tortured her, Broke the country into two and Changed the regime over night, and are now openly abducting old partners and women - bear in mind that these pigs have taken not to indulge in politics
What is your esteemed wisdom, what should be there punishment?

Rogue General of Rogue Army

100% Support behind people of Pakistan to demand election
100% support behind PTI and political voice
100% Support , behind ideology that Pakistan's real owner are the Civilians

• Statues, Monuments, Bricks and Morter, Cement block are just .... objects, bring a mazdoor (worker) and they will patch up something

People of Pakistan are Dimond !!! They are the only heirs of Pakistan and it's Ruler

Your Job is to Protect the people not Bricks and mortar , a state salary is paid for this "Job"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom