What's new

Breaking:Ram Sethu may be declared National Monument.

eer olu kelasa maadtondullar??
yenk tulu vonthe gothundu..but Kannada bhaari barpundu...
Naanu urban development dept electrical engg aagi municiple nalli kelasa madthiddene ..neevu yelli work madthirodu ?native place malnadu area thaane ?

Naanu urban development dept electrical engg aagi municiple nalli kelasa madthiddene ..neevu yelli work madthirodu ?native place malnadu area thaane ?
howdu,nanna sontha ooru Kerala...eega Bangalore alli kelasa maadtha idini...

There are multiple alternatives proposed actually.
Yes there are many route,googled a bit and got this pic of few alternate routes which has been proposed since 1960's........
800px-Alternative_Alignments.png

they may probably come up wid more such alternate routes :)

Yes there are many route,googled a bit and got this pic of few alternate routes which has been proposed since 1960's........
800px-Alternative_Alignments.png

they may probably come up wid more such alternate routes :)
What is surprising however is that in India , people considered it a possibility to break something so revered !!!!
In any other country , something so revered would be protected and used as tourist / pilgrimage spot to earn $$$!
Goes to show the extent of infestation of Commies in our establishment.
I would love for the parliamentary bill to be presented declaring it a national monument to be put in the House near the UP 2017 elections. :D lets see who opposes it :D

howdu,nanna sontha ooru Kerala...eega Bangalore alli kelasa maadtha idini...
Nanna family irodu bangalore sanjayanagara ..weekend barhirthene ..avakaasha sikre beti maadona ..

Nanna family irodu bangalore sanjayanagara ..weekend barhirthene ..avakaasha sikre beti maadona ..
kandittaa...shanivaara ooru hogtivi naanu...Onam habbakke..vondu vaara Raja..nantara avakasha sikkidare kandita bheti maadtini...
i am living in attibele(hosur border)..

Nope, Jesus didnt get 10 commandments.. That SMS was sent by god to some other dude named Mosses :P
Yup that's what i was thinking,how come Jesus got the 10 commandments when the movie "10 commandments" showed us that it was Prophet Moses:p:

I am not sure about merry.. But there is some other lady named Mary who got knocked out by holy spirit.. Dont have visual confirmation though!
Now,it's official Blasphemy:mad:!Seiko, better get prepared to be excommunicated by Vatican:lol:.I better call my handler in Vatican and inform him about this:D

Last edited:
What is surprising however is that in India , people considered it a possibility to break something so revered !!!!
In any other country , something so revered would be protected and used as tourist / pilgrimage spot to earn $$$!
It makes yo wonder if there so many other routes proposed then why do you wana stick with jus one route,anyways those sick idiots have lost it,make it a national monument and give this case a rest.

Goes to show the extent of infestation of Commies in our establishment.
I would love for the parliamentary bill to be presented declaring it a national monument to be put in the House near the UP 2017 elections. :D lets see who opposes it :D
Lol,that would be an awesome political card to play ,no sickular would be sick enough to oppose it ,that too in UP,that would be like jumping in fornt of a train ,that would make mullah-yam think a bit :D

Lol,that would be an awesome political card to play ,no sickular would be sick enough to oppose it ,that too in UP,that would be like jumping in fornt of a train ,that would make mullah-yam think a bit
I know right . Damn I should join a political party :D

kandittaa...shanivaara ooru hogtivi naanu...Onam habbakke..vondu vaara Raja..nantara avakasha sikkidare kandita bheti maadtini...
i am living in attibele(hosur border)..
Onam habbada shubhashayagalu ..nanu kooda ganesha chaturthige weekend oorige hogthene ..happy journey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom