What's new

‘Ghar wapsi’: Politics of conversion!

PS - I am against conversion by bribing by anyone. Muslims getting converted to Christianity or any other faith on the false promise of better life is very very unfortunate.
Well, I am all for more money in circulation. If the vatican or house of Saud or Mormons spend money for that, we could think of it as FDI.

More to the point, there have always been promises of tangible benefits in mass conversions - either promise of money, or promise of miracles, or promises of future success in life, or promise of eternal bliss in sugarcandy mountain in the afterlife, and so on.

If anything, conersion using money is better than conversion through force, which as we know has happened quite a lot.

Well, I am all for more money in circulation. If the vatican or house of Saud or Mormons spend money for that, we could think of it as FDI.

More to the point, there have always been promises of tangible benefits in mass conversions - either promise money, or promise of miracles, or promises of future success in life, or sugarcandy mountain in the afterlife, and so on.

If anything, conersion using money is better than conversion through force, which as we know has happened quite a lot.
Aaaah, if wishes could be true... :(

The unfed starving tribals in Odisha who are now nominally 'Christians' remain in the same condition as their forefathers. Conversion has not helped them one bit. Had it been so, the tribals would have advanced and the areas would surely have been far more developed. Yet they remain remote, and mired in absolute poverty. Their children keep dying, their houses remain broken, their sick ones die without care etc - just as when they were not Christians.

That's the end result of the conversion business. Previously they were starving Hindus, now just starving Christians.

Note: As for 'FDI' from Arab states....it has largely been blocked. Both legal and hawala channels have been curtailed.

Lets apply AFSPA at nagpur and shoot every Sanghi, VHPite and Bajrangi in the head. How dare they convert bunch of people (so what if constitution allow them to do so) how dare they soil the secular fabric of india? .
Spare sometime let me move out of Nagpur ....

Lets apply AFSPA at nagpur and shoot every Sanghi, VHPite and Bajrangi in the head. How dare they convert bunch of people (so what if constitution allow them to do so) how dare they soil the secular fabric of india? .
i have no problem wid conversions but the associated political dramebazi,,instead of this hoopla,,,,will it not be more fruitful if the sanghis settle there issues directly wid the GOI,,,afterall bjp sits wid absolute majority...
instead of focusing on real issues we r dealing wid this.
priority???
ps- its easy for u to joke about afspa,,,for me its not funny

i have no problem wid conversions but the associated political dramebazi,,instead of this hoopla,,,,will it not be more fruitful if the sanghis settle there issues directly wid the GOI,,,afterall bjp sits wid absolute majority...
instead of focusing on real issues we r dealing wid this.
priority???
ps- its easy for u to joke about afspa,,,for me its not funny
Apologies for that lame joke, didn't meant to offend edited my post.
Agree with you on focusing on real issues, and Go! is doing exactly that bringing in bills through ordinance route. It's the opposition and their media p!mps who are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Yes, Indian secularism which is something your country cannot hope to match.

Make no mistake, any Indian has a right to convert from any religion to any other, as many times as she wants. Our govt is secular, and not guided by the religion of peace that would chop off her head for apostacy or hang her for blasphemy. And I'd love to make a witty remark about the "flying airplanes" in your post and what certain religious people did with those, and where those people chose to retire and live among, but I'm not in the mood right now.

You really don't want to preach to us about secularism. Believe me, you cannot win that argument. You should try to visit another thread to take digs at India. This is not the place. Choose your internet battles wisely.

Yup, everyone has as right to convert whatever bs in secular India...whether that is for land acquisition or food rations......Pakistan is an Islamic republic, it doesn't have to be one to put on a piece of paper that it is secular even though it is proven beyond reasonable doubt how the muslims and sikhs of India were mercilessly killed in state sponsored massacres.....but then you have the Sikh PM so all is well...........how conveniently one brings up Pakistan to satisfy their ego.....even starting today and going back 30 years.....the fake secular India has been busy oogling one religion for the other. Enough proof is already there.

Just brings me back to the age old Indian problem........ always look towards Pakistan to boost their ego.

So now, please tell me.....how many Muslims are part of the current ruling party in the parliament of India? Why is it that Muslims still don't want to trust a right wing extremist party in so called secular India?

Just write on a piece of paper that India is secular....but in reality it is anything but.
Nope, we definitely don't want to match India in that. We have our own nation, which we can take care of it ourselves, something that internet dwelling fools like you will find very hard to comprehend.

You know what I love reading in the morning? PDF Pakistanis and Indians b******** about their respective liberal/seculars. It really shows the commonality of the two nations peoples.

Pakistanis are far more tolerant of Hinduism than many of our own people!

I told you so, religious tollerance level of RSS is more in sync with that of the Pakistanis!! :)

Last edited:
End of the day we are all Hindus. Culturally and by shared heritage, if not by faith.

I don't get this ghar wapsi thing.

More to the point, there have always been promises of tangible benefits in mass conversions - either promise of money, or promise of miracles, or promises of future success in life, or promise of eternal bliss in sugarcandy mountain in the afterlife, and so on.

Dude,

By that logic, money spend by foreign intelligence agencies in India should also be regarded as FDI!

The problem with Rice Christians of New apostolic reformation is that , these kind of conversions for money creates an army of subversive fifth column on beck and call of their Church; a problem further exacerbated by the fact that people converting to Christianity have very low self esteem thus making them Zombie follower of an imperialistic ideology controlled by their Church.

The dark side of rice Christianity was glimpsed in Church groups opposing Kudankulam Nuclear plant on signal from their puppet masters, something which even Manmohan singh's government ,which by far is most evangelist friendly government in history of India, admitted in public stating that Kudamkulam protest are being financed by West via church in order to undermine Russian project (Kudankulam).Church groups are also instigating Dravidian and Dalit sepratism in South India.

So missionary money flowing into India is not FDI. It is akin to funding by CIA and ISI to build their network in India.

Note: As for 'FDI' from Arab states....it has largely been blocked. Both legal and hawala channels have been curtailed.

What about evangelist 'FDI'?

Their whole model is based on "Dollar financing". Frankly, i have not come across instance of Muslims offering money to people in order to convert them to Islam. Bribing people/monetarily forcing a person in unfortunate circumstances to convert, is a Christian missionary's specialty.

Gulfi money has a different type of sinister dimension, that of financing terrorists.

Last edited:
Nope. :disagree:
We are worse.

No, not yet, but the VHP and Bajrang Dal have shown good potential. RSS will probably remain a 'charitable organization' providing much needed ideological, political and financial support to them. The way a VHP guy was threatning everybody else in a news channel debate was simply awesome!!

I am also very positive about Sri Ram Sena. :)

Dude,

By that logic, money spend by foreign intelligence agencies in India should also be regarded as FDI!

The problem with Rice Christians of New apostolic reformation is that , these kind of conversions for money creates an army of subversive fifth column on beck and call of their Church; a problem further exacerbated by the fact that people converting to Christianity has a very low self esteem thus making them Zombie follower of an imperialistic ideology controlled by their Church.

The dark side of rice Christianity was glimpsed in Church groups opposing Kudankulam Nuclear plant on signal from their puppet masters, something which even Manmohan singh's government ,which by far is most evangelist friendly government in history of India, admitted in public stating that Kudamkulam protest are being financed by West via church in order to undermine Russian project (Kudankulam).

So missionary money flowing into India is not FDI. It is akin to funding by CIA and ISI to build their network in India.

What about evangelist 'FDI'?

Their whole model is based on "Dollar financing". Frankly, i have not come across instance of Muslims offering money to people in order to convert to Islam. Bribing people/monetarily forcing a person in unfortunate circumstances to convert is Christian missionary's specialty.

Gulfi money has a different type of sinister dimension, that of financing terrorists.
Our country is oblivious to the threats it faces. :D

No, not yet, but the VHP and Bajrang Dal have shown good potential. RSS will probably remain a 'charitable organization' providing much needed ideological, political and financial support to them. The way a VHP guy was threatning everybody else in a news channel debate was simply awesome!!

I am also very positive about Sri Ram Sena. :)
:( Still not yet? Gotta work harder. :nana: But your lack of conviction for RSS has downed my spirits.
VHP and BD shows promise. May be I'll switch. :coffee: :D

Had Bajarang dal and RSS been the Militant organization, they would have taken same route which other militant people have taken to convert Hindus in our neighborhood.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom