What's new

UN to Pakistan: Curb Forced Conversions, Marriages of Religious Minority Girls

Every times get label love even if 9 years old girl get converted.

Bring something new to justify such crimes

Hope indian muslim girls will get converted than you people will not cry at anywhere the label of called " Love"

What can I say ? Muslim men are more interesting than hendooo men ?

Ps have you sent a dossier to mr whisky aka army chief yet ?

Does it ever happen in reverse, that Muslim girl in Pakistan falls in love with a non Muslim guy, runs away from home and converts ?
Mostly we raise our daughters properly.

Although I know of at least 1 case where this happened.

Mostly we raise our daughters properly.

Although I know of at least 1 case where this happened.

IN India, I know 3-4 four cases where a Muslim girl married a Hindu guy and a Hindu girl married to a Muslim guy

Even My big brother was about to marry a Muslim girl due to a love affair, but my mom did not allow it. The most important reason is that we are living in a very small city, it is a 15-year-old story, and society was not good enough to accept it either.

I am totally not against such cases but forcefully is just different,

There are no forced conversions

These girls get into relationships with boys or at least like them enough that they run away from their homes and become Muslims and marry
It is entrapment because they are minors and are not in a position to decide mentally. If it is a mature girls then no one would have a problem.

Most Pakistani muslims themsleves converted under the threat of sword. It has become a part of the culture.

It is entrapment because they are minors and are not in a position to decide mentally. If it is a mature girls then no one would have a problem.

The vast majority are of age

Being reasonable,, any one under age or genuine cases should be investigated and people breaking the law punished

But the vast majority of these cases will be girl runs off with dude she wants to marry type case's and because we live in a religious Muslim society, marriage to a Hindu won't be tolerated so inevitably the girl will become Muslim

So the truth is in-between all the propaganda but by enlarge it's typical girl runs off with boyfriend story

aren’t Pakistani Muslim girls also forced into marriage in the backward areas by the RICH man ?

Who’s got money runs things there , it’s gangsterism x 1000 .
This stupid UN statement should include all girls so real action is taken ,

Dont the poor downtrodden girls forced into rape , marriage a life of servitude of misery not matter because of being Muslim .

Me .... all should be shot , they’ll soon stop

Look - women have usually a few motivations in getting married to a guy, primarily financial safety (roti, kapra aur makan) and to a lesser degree peer acceptance (zamana keya kahega). Women are very practical about these things (not being independent career women for the most part), so they choose carefully and don't care much about the latter part.

These needs for women are usually met by a Muslim guy in Pakistan because they happen to be majority there and are probably have much better odds at being wealthier. So yes, Hindu women will choose a Muslim guy to be a husband.

What is this forced this and that BS?

Just some guys complaining because they couldn't get the choice women.

Look - women have usually a few motivations in getting married to a guy, primarily financial safety (roti, kapra aur makan) and to a lesser degree peer acceptance (zamana keya kahega). Women are very practical about these things (not being independent career women for the most part), so they choose carefully and don't care much about the latter part.

These needs for women are usually met by a Muslim guy in Pakistan because they happen to be majority there and are probably have much better odds at being wealthier. So yes, Hindu women will choose a Muslim guy to be a husband.

What is this forced this and that BS?

Just some guys complaining because they couldn't get the choice women.

What is whiskey's and PDM's response to UN/US accusations?

UN? Since when have they cared for Kashmir, Palestine or the Rohingya? Useless organisation, United Nothing!

UN...

Seriously?

Have they taken up on the sh!t that goes on in Indian Occupied Kashmir, that they're trying to dictate us.

#HamaraMulk-HamariMarzi - Jao..., jo karna hai - karlo.

These gangus like to step here & link articles of UN/Pakistan, but when we do the same (India/UN)..., they're the first ones to pounce on UN being irrelevant.

Pakistani social problems are tied to J&K dispute? This is illogical take on the matter.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom