What's new

Gujarat: Muslim girls from Bharuch abducted, forcibly converted, and married off to radical Hindus

hatehs

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Presentation of the Muslim Society: Allegation of abducting the daughters of the society in Bharuch, converting them and getting them married, demand appropriate action​

Bharuch2 days ago
a3631d4e-703f-41fe-8b86-0aeecb7b69f3_1689077422307.jpg

In Bharuch, a complaint was sent to the collector by the society regarding the conversion and abduction of Muslim girls.

A petition was sent at the Bharuch District Collector's office under the leadership of Abdul Kamathi, the leader of the Bharuch Muslim community. According to which, it has been alleged that in Bharuch district, one after another, Muslim girls have been beaten up, kidnapped, chased away, converted and married in many cases. While in a rural area near Dahod, Muslim girls were converted and married. It has been mentioned in the application letter of the victim's family. It has also been alleged that even though the parents of the daughters have filed complaints in different police stations, proper action is not being taken. It has been demanded that action should be taken against those who illegally drive away the girls of the Muslim community.

Filthy Hindus

They made that propaganda film and their govt spreads propaganda all day about “love jihad”

No surprise that Hindus of low intellect who already are rapists fetishises about Muslim women and abduct and rape them.

Filthy Hindus

India needs strong anti conversion laws, should be penalized by life imprisonment.

Presentation of the Muslim Society: Allegation of abducting the daughters of the society in Bharuch, converting them and getting them married, demand appropriate action​

Bharuch2 days ago
a3631d4e-703f-41fe-8b86-0aeecb7b69f3_1689077422307.jpg

In Bharuch, a complaint was sent to the collector by the society regarding the conversion and abduction of Muslim girls.

A petition was sent at the Bharuch District Collector's office under the leadership of Abdul Kamathi, the leader of the Bharuch Muslim community. According to which, it has been alleged that in Bharuch district, one after another, Muslim girls have been beaten up, kidnapped, chased away, converted and married in many cases. While in a rural area near Dahod, Muslim girls were converted and married. It has been mentioned in the application letter of the victim's family. It has also been alleged that even though the parents of the daughters have filed complaints in different police stations, proper action is not being taken. It has been demanded that action should be taken against those who illegally drive away the girls of the Muslim community.

As one of the famous Pakistani Elite members mentioned in my earlier Pakistani Hindu girl Post -"These are cases where girls fall in love and elope with people of another religion. Religious fanatics make the issue to save their religion". Do not worry.

As one of the famous Pakistani Elite members mentioned in my earlier Pakistani Hindu girl Post -"These are cases where girls fall in love and elope with people of another religion. Religious fanatics make the issue to save their religion". Do not worry.
Difference is India has:
All you have in Pakistan is sAaR hEr FaMiLy SaId sHe WaS fOrCiBlY cOnVeRtEd fRoM dOiNg PoOjA tO pErVeRtEd BrAmEn

she be even more dissapointed when she find out his lulli is too short for pleasure.

Difference is India has:
All you have in Pakistan is sAaR hEr FaMiLy SaId sHe WaS fOrCiBlY cOnVeRtEd fRoM dOiNg PoOjA tO pErVeRtEd BrAmEn
you are a religious fanatic and bigot who does not support love without boundaries.

I am talking like an "Elite forum member". Now i am supporting his views.

you are a religious fanatic and bigot who does not support love without boundaries.

I am talking like an "Elite forum member". Now i am supporting his views.
I don't care whose views you are parroting. My views are backed by accounts and speeches from your own beastly community while your views are backed by jhoot from fraudiyas.

I don't care whose views you are parroting. My views are backed by accounts and speeches from your own beastly community while your views are backed by jhoot from fraudiyas.
You hateful bigot, why are you destroying your religious practices using such shameful words? These are words from ISIS jihadis who say that they do not follow a particular religion. Shot doing it

Back
Top Bottom