What's new

Breaking:Ram Sethu may be declared National Monument.

AugenBlick

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Onward ho! UCC ! 370! Ram Mandir!
@Indrani @wolfschanzze @Sidak @arp2041

Blow to Keralites & Commies(i.e. @Ravi Nair @nair @levina ) as ships will take additional 10 hr to circle around SL.
and more importantly they lost an oppertunity to distroy hinduism.

Meanwhile They find success in Kerla
240805.jpg

Dr. Swamy Zindabad!!!!

He is going to win every single case he is involved in. Waiting for sikulars to cry their heart out. LOL.

How its a blow for keralites ?

It was only the Dravidian parties which suffered a blow and all the sickulars in India. Nothing to do with Kerala, except for the sickularism.

Special thanks must be given to Mr. Gadkari also, the most competent minister in the history of India.

@AugenBlick you should read the newspaper clipping you posted. There is no where it say head scraf is mandatory.. Muslim parents wanted their children to cover their head and school management allows it.. Its their own choice, nothing to do with destroying Hinduism..

It was only the Dravidian parties which suffered a blow and all the sickulars in India. Nothing to do with Kerala, except for the sickularism.

I think Jayalalitha was against this project.. Karunanithi was the one who supported it..

Blow to Keralites & Commies(i.e. @Ravi Nair @nair @levina ) as ships will take additional 10 hr to circle around SL.
1) I am glad that Ram sethu will be protected as a national monument.
2)I am not a commie...
3) I am not anti-hindu.
Did I surprise you?? :coffee:
AugenBlick said:
Meanwhile They find success in Kerla
240805.jpg
I have read this before and I am pretty upset with the state of affairs.

1) I am glad that Ram sethu will be protected as a national monument.
2)I am not a commie...
3) I am not anti-hindu.
Did I surprise you?? :coffee:

I have read this before and I am pretty upset with the state of affairs.

Shut up you sickularist.... :angry: Since you are from Kerala, you are an anti Hindu and a commie..

@AugenBlick you should read the newspaper clipping you posted. There is no where it say head scraf is mandatory.. Muslim parents wanted their children to cover their head and school management allows it.. Its their own choice, nothing to do with destroying Hinduism..

I think Jayalalitha was against this project.. Karunanithi was the one who supported it..
Its doesnt matter even if the head scarves are not mandatory.What matters is that parents want their children to get distinguished as a muslim at an early age of 5 or 6.

Modi Sarkar & It's HINDU APPEASEMENT............... :disagree:

Breaking news: Modi farted.. Big blow for sickularists and Commies in Kerala :haha:

Its doesnt matter even if the head scarves are not mandatory.What matters is that parents want their children to get distiniguished look as a muslim at an early age of 5 or 6.

One cannot argue with what parents want for their children.. Can you oppose a parent if they wanted their child to wear jeans?

Shut up you sickularist.... :angry:
Talk for yourself!! :coffee:
I am not "sick" ergo I am not "sickularist". :no:

seiko said:
Since you are from Kerala, you are an anti Hindu and a commie..

Isshh commie sounds like comedian.Dont you have a better word for communists??8-)
Btw my name is inspired by LENIN. :ashamed:

Yes it is a big problem for we keralites and the so called "commies".... Because when i go to my bedroom from my hall i will ahve to take a 10 hour circle around srilanka.....

You know who is the biggest communist in our mallu groups.... He is @Marxist (dont bother about his avtar, he is confusing you guys :P

Today its headscarves , tomorrow job discrimination and later they wont even sing vnde maataram .... but wait all that is happening now.

seiko said:
One cannot argue with what parents want for their children.. Can you oppose a parent if they wanted their child to wear jeans?
Why would I oppose jeans??
Wearing jeans doesnt make one a muslim/hindu or a christian.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom