What's new

Modi — still going strong!

Vasundhara should have been ousted .....
Our loyalty should be with India not with political party.....

Impropriety has been proven undeniably in both cases - right thing to do would have been to oust both of them

But this is politics we're talking about and Rajasthan is an important state if Raje gets the axe she'll take Rajasthan with her not to mention there is a possibility that she might even split the party

Impropriety has been proven undeniably in both cases - right thing to do would have been to oust both of them

But this is politics we're talking about and Rajasthan is an important state if Raje gets the axe she'll take Rajasthan with her not to mention there is a possibility that she might even split the party

But this politics we're talking about and DMK is an important ally. If AK Raja had been publicly sacked, DMK will break the alliance and take Tamil Nadu with them and break the coalition.....

Which is why I don't these leaders who treats party like their own property.....
There has been no direct/indirect financially interest attached in case of sushma but in case of Vasundhara there are ample prima facie evidence to act upon.....

But this politics we're talking about and DMK is an important ally. If AK Raja had been publicly sacked, DMK will break the alliance and take Tamil Nadu with them and break the coalition.....

Look my support to parties is issue based - there is no point in defending the indefensible like I said both of them will have to go

Look my support to parties is issue based - there is no point in defending the indefensible like I said both of them will have to go

And they will not go because the PM supports corruption.

Could be , dents his own image

Vyapam Scam: Namrata Damor Was Murdered, Says Doctor Who Conducted Autopsy

Could be , dents his own image

Latest Jumla from the Bharatiya Jumla Party leader. Hasn't taken action on corruption but wants to take action against those who are lodging complaints of corruption. Man this guy just gets more entertaining :rofl:

@Star Wars @Marxist @Rain Man dekho kis tarah ki jalebi paka raha hai ab?!

Time to Get Tough on Flip Graft Complaints, Says Prime Minister's Office: Sources

My loyalties lies with India...and not to Modi. And please spare me your lectures and stop quoting me.

Maybe this is why they say "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" :lol:

I don't care even if your loyalties like with pakistan, I expect you to be loyal to Logic and Facts :P ........ clearly you are not. Your request is rejected.

Why don't you explain the "impropriety". ?

Irrespective of the "politics", what exactly has she done wrong ?

Which is why I don't these leaders who treats party like their own property.....
There has been no direct/indirect financially interest attached in case of sushma but in case of Vasundhara there are ample prima facie evidence to act upon.....
Sushma's case is even more toxic than Raje's. Sushma spoke for the country saying 'relations between India and UK won't be damaged' and then claims she did not use her position or power. Our freaking foreign minister did this. How can India trust her to be as a minister?! External affairs minister at that. Either she is completely compromised or intolerably dumb. Either way how can she be entrusted with such a high profile ministry.

No financial interest is an excuse. The way favors run in such cases... Remember even mafia dons say 'I am a man of honor' and 'man of word'. And their henchmen die for them. Money is only one element of corruption. Who knows what favors financial or otherwise she accrued. Even if, in the best case, we give her the benefit of doubt on financial and non-financial favors, what humongous amount of stupidity should we tolerate? She is pleading stupidity to avoid pleading guilty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom