What's new

Breaking:Ram Sethu may be declared National Monument.

Only, Rama hasn't built it. That's what the legends say. Neither has Parashurama wrested that huge chunk of land from the seas. You don't happen to believe every legend in Hinduism, do you?

The Ram Setu holds a special spot in our religion just like the Ganga. Both are natural phenomena that have been embellished in our Religion and are hence the reason for our veneration.

Actually, I am quite close to believing most of what our legend says. The world is a Maya they said and it is true. Stuff written thousands of years ago prove true nowadays. So I wont dismiss all of those as myths.

It's called the Adams Bridge in Sri Lanka.. A shoal of corals in the palk bay.. Indian mythology says it's the bridge to enter Lanka built by Lord Ram in Ramayana

The Adam's Bridge story was infused by the Europeans.

Ha ha barpundu marre ..aanda sumaara timed bokka yerla patherre sikini ...
eer olu kelasa maadtondullar??
yenk tulu vonthe gothundu..but Kannada bhaari barpundu...

Hindu mythology? And Christian actuality.

Give me a break. Oh wait they believed that Earth was flat and 5000 years old :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dont believe in either.. So your argument is loss on me.. Just stating whats it's called on either side of the Palk strait

Good news ,taking into account sentiments of Hindus ,they shouldn't have gone forward with this project. Hope they can find an alternate route,which would also be economically viable ,unlike the former one.

Good news ,taking into account sentiments of Hindus ,they shouldn't have gone forward with this project. Hope they can find an alternate route,which would also be economically viable ,unlike the former one.
There are multiple alternatives proposed actually.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom