What's new

A few of my ' favourite things' to do in Pakistan / India

thats a wrong opinion my friend .every year the visitors from pakistan are increasing to our country..some of them also applied for permsns to live in india for some duration

can u plzz come up with some stats to back up ur claim?

i mean from PDF, FB, Orkut & other social sites i come to know the opposite.....but even here in Pakistan i hav only seen only those people who want to go to india who have relatives there........
may be its due to the reason tht people are also afraid to go to india cz of the stories we hear how indian police, hindu extremists & Raw attacks Pakistanis capture them & thn show them to the world tht look we caught Pakistani terrorists with soo many fake stories....

another reason could be tht in Pakistan we have so many beautiful places which hav natural beauty & non of the indian places for tht purpose are famous in Pakistan & if we want to see the modern building we have more easy & good options available like dubai, SE asia etc...

nyways hope i can also travel to india some time, but am also afraid to go there when i see so much hatrate in indians to be honest.

I am always interested in Lahore.

Anyone visited both Lahore and Delhi??? I heard there is a uncanny resemblance between the two. I had like to hear from them.

By the way, why not India and Pakistan declare Delhi and Lahore to be twin cities. This will be a credible step for good relationship between India and Pakistan.

can u plzz come up with some stats to back up ur claim?

i mean from PDF, FB, Orkut & other social sites i come to know the opposite.....but even here in Pakistan i hav only seen only those people who want to go to india who have relatives there........
may be its due to the reason tht people are also afraid to go to india cz of the stories we hear how indian police, hindu extremists & Raw attacks Pakistanis capture them & thn show them to the world tht look we caught Pakistani terrorists with soo many fake stories....

another reason could be tht in Pakistan we have so many beautiful places which hav natural beauty & non of the indian places for tht purpose are famous in Pakistan & if we want to see the modern building we have more easy & good options available like dubai, SE asia etc...

nyways hope i can also travel to india some time, but am also afraid to go there when i see so much hatrate in indians to be honest.

as of now..the tourism is mainly religious..and many of ur citizens even applied for citizen ship..many hindus apply to live in india increasingly every year..and eligible ppl are permtd..not that muslims are not permitted but majority of the people who apply are hindus because of some unfortunate reasons..
Over 900 Pakistani Hindus eligible for Indian citizenship: report | DAWN.COM

yes you may be right pakistanis do not visit india mostly may be of all those rumors..indians see pakistanI in india just as pakistanis see an indian in pakistan..
as fofr the statement you mentioned that there are no beautiful places in india..please watch..
The Latest Incredible India Commercial, Directors Cut - YouTube
these are only a few places..a taste of india....
love..indian

I am always interested in Lahore.

Anyone visited both Lahore and Delhi??? I heard there is a uncanny resemblance between the two. I had like to hear from them.

By the way, why not India and Pakistan declare Delhi and Lahore to be twin cities. This will be a credible step for good relationship between India and Pakistan.

Both are former capitals of the Mughals so naturally there are many similarities in the "old cities". In fact Lahore is the city with the most number of buildings standing which date back to the Mughal period. One reason for that is the destruction wrought upon Delhi by the British after 1857. Lahore was spared such a fate, though immense damage was done to the old city ("andron shehr") in the religious riots of the 40s.
However there must be differences as well. Delhi is a capital city of a country and though I have never been there, I am guessing the city has gone through immense changes to accommodate people from all over the country who are coming to live there. Lahore has communities from other provinces as well most notably the Pashtuns but generally speaking is probably less diverse. Karachi would be an equal of Delhi in terms of diversity.

Camp outside Katrina kaif's house and stalk her :woot:

Sabr kar tharkee ... bechara salman kab se camping kar raha hai uska bhi kuchh soch...:rofl:

If i visit Pakistan, then it'll be solely for food. Err...no beef plz. :P

Jaipur ajao fauji daal aur chicken khilata hun...

sirf khane ke liye itni door na jao yaar..:lol:

this time around if i get a chance ill go and

1. watch the peace ful maountaind of FATA

2. go and see the khyber pass and the gun market near it

3. go and eat the famous haleem , paya and niharee of karachee

4. have a feast at gwal mandi lahore

5. meet with hassan nisar

6. last but not the least go and relax in hira mandee Lahore :D....;)
yr a crazy man u know:tdown:

Sabr kar tharkee ... bechara salman kab se camping kar raha hai uska bhi kuchh soch...:rofl:
Jaipur ajao fauji daal aur chicken khilata hun...
sirf khane ke liye itni door na jao yaar..:lol:
Oye tu Jaipur main rehta hai kya....Kahan ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom