What's new

88% Pakistani civilians willing to go to war for Pakistan

Sir we are good 5-6 years away from being nation of 200m.

We are that now bro. According to statistics experts. Some say we have crossed. Pakistani population date is notoriously unreliable.

Tou janaab aap wapisss aa kar politics join kar keh 'direct' karein na ! :unsure:

Or are you going to live out the remainder of your life living in Liverpool & yet supporting Manchester United to the utter anger of both the Kopites and the Toffees ! :p:

Abbb pataa nahin aaap ko 'football' joke samajh mein aiii hai ya nahin warnaa tou mazaa kir-karaa ho jaiii gaa ! :(

Ask my nephew - Waz Jr. he'd know what I meant ! :D

Bhai mera intazar karna, mere rasta saaf rak nah. Ab ne "Return of the Jedi" dekha hai? :woot:

Anyway bro, I support Arsenal. :bunny:

Bro, you have a niece, not a nephew lol. :welcome:

Last edited:
His descendants the mughals ruled India for centuries. So Probably after.

His decendants who ruled India were completely assimilated with the Central Asian Turks and were Muslims. Babur Shah never identified himself with Ghengis Khan, but with his predecessor Timur e Lang (Tamerlane) who once ruled from Herat. Timur was actually a Vatican puppet, raised to power by them to drive a permanent wedge between Turkey and the Central Asians. Muslim power shifted from Arabia to Central Asia with the onset of the Abbasid Caliph, who was enthroned by an Afghan general in Abu Muslim Khorasani, hence the influx of Afghan and greater Central Asian intellectuals like ibn Sinna into Muslim occupied Europe.

Ghengis himself was no more than a murderous thug, more renowned in our region for destruction, terror, and the annihilation of Afghanistan's once formidable northern culture that had also spawned the last "Persian" empire of the Sammanids (not from Iran).

Last edited:
Do you see any Pakistani TTP supporters on this forum or do you witness any protests on the streets against the bombings being carried out by Pakistani forces...... that should suffice to give you an insight to Pakistani mindset against these scumbags.

We are with you 100% in your fight against TTP and the rest of scumbags. Also, I may add that the mindset that breeds these kind of scumbags that need to be crushed also. :cheers:

Since Indian members are contributing most of the posts, i wonder what percentage of them would be willing to fight for India...... keeping in mind that during it's peek, many IAF personal left to join the private airlines for monetary incentives.
We stay in developing country and new jobs are created in PVT sec.Sorry for Pakistan the biggest job provider is army.Compare to Reliance and TATA,the total no. of employees are more than than Pakistan army strength.But lets hope for the best 6th pay commission has raised some hope.

PS. Dont worry about India,we are weak ,vegan and yindoos army can't stand against Pakistan starship troopers..Do attack us again,we will surrender like past,sign some papers and not to forget we will run to USA to save ourselves.

Million dollar question wonder be how many Pakistanis would fight for Pakistan in a war against Islamic terrorists like ISIS and Taliban. .
We pakhtuns have our own mechanism of defence and offence in pashtunwali against other tribes and entities like Taliban. Largely ignored by mainstream pakistan , tribal lashkars and defence gashti parties in KPK were able to repel Taliban, thus saving their villages from military operations. In my area, only two villages welcomed and sided with taliban and they had to face military's artillary shelling.
In case of any possible invasion and occupation of Pakistan, only pashtun tribes would be able to put up some organized and formidible armed resistance, due to tribal organization and social cohesiveness. Moreover mullahs and jihad call mobilizes large numbers in pashtun society.

TTP wouldn't bite the hand that feeds them
A portion of TTP were former kashmiri jihadis. Shaheen bhittani fought in kashmir from harkatul mujahideen plateform. The most prominent ex-kashmiri jihadi, is omar khalid khorasani. Moreover punjabi taliban led by asmatuallah mauwia, entirely consist of former members of jaish e Muhammad. Mast gul, was from JI camp i.e hizb ul mujahideen.

Last edited:
We stay in developing country and new jobs are created in PVT sec.Sorry for Pakistan the biggest job provider is army.Compare to Reliance and TATA,the total no. of employees are more than than Pakistan army strength.But lets hope for the best 6th pay commission has raised some hope.

PS. Dont worry about India,we are weak ,vegan and yindoos army can't stand against Pakistan starship troopers..Do attack us again,we will surrender like past,sign some papers and not to forget we will run to USA to save ourselves.
Seems i have touched something sensitive here , no wonder your kind have to habitually run back to 1971 to salvage some pride, for the same effort why not go back to 1965 , 1962 or even 1947.
You Indians feel compelled to poke your nose into every discussion even when it doesn't concerns you but get your chudis in a tangle when same applies to you...... now let me spoon feed you, ...it's merely a survey asking how many are willing to fight for Pakistan..... just like an earlier surveys asking how many prefer this democracy or want friendship with India or think we should recognise Israel etc.. etc.. .. now since you are behaving all frivolous and chest thumping about Reliance and TATA..... and all other nonsense about Vegan and Yindoos ... how do these even apply to the discussion.....it's a survey not a policy.....did the question imply, whether people prefer to work or join the armed forces ???....did it ask which country has a better developing sector ???....you may be a fan of starship troopers but i don't see a line describing Indians as getting their kicks from cow cola.....all in all there wasn't a single mention towards India but since Indians were habitually going haywire hence i simply asked how many of you guys would be willing to fight for India.....simple question ..... but hey you had to drag every nonsense under the sun to feel good about yourself......here's a tip.....when indulging into a debate, try to remain focused on the subject, have a point, make your laughing gear worthy of some cause...for we all know that empty vessels make more noise. !!!!

:rofl::rofl: too good buddy :tup:

#opzarbeazb
This is an almost near consensus, a message to the Army to do what an Army does!

10363943_10152264453347663_517599246645488727_n.png

Ever wondered why a nation of over a billion is always short of officers. ??

Because unlike pakistan people have other respectable jobs to do, while in pakistan the only one earn and rule is armed forces.

Your PAF fighters will too chose to get heavily paid in private airlines but for that you first have to have private airlines. :lol:

Pakistan will not be allowed to become safe haven of terrorists at any cost. We expressed our military and government's resolve to eliminate terrorism in the country by decisive crackdown against terrorists would continue till the realisation of objectives of military operation 'Zarb-e-Azb'. We already had paid a heavy price – in terms of lives and material – during war on terror which he said was imposed by militants, adding that country has suffered losses worth $103 billion due to terrorism. Operation will definitely bring peace and stability to the country.

Back
Top Bottom