What's new

3 Members you want to meet , and not want to meet

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ok so this will be interesting, If you PDFian will be given chance to meet 3 people from the PDF in real life, who would you pick and why ? and what 3 top Questions or things you would want to know about the Members you want to meet ?

To make it interesting , Also share with us, 3 members whom you hate/Dislike the most and want to meet just to knock their teeth out ( figuratively ), more like you want to know what kind of person they are in real life .

@Oscar @Horus @Chak Bamu @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK @tps77 @django @Mentee @Hell hound @hellfire @Joe Shearer @war&peace @Maarkhoor @PakSword @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @gambit @Game.Invade @Inception-06 @Mrc @KAL-EL @VCheng @Solomon2 @Beast @Chinese-Dragon @Kaniska @Nilgiri @Mugwop @Moonlight @Zibago @Indus Pakistan @waz @WebMaster @Imran Khan @Path-Finder @Zarvan @wanglaokan @BHarwana @maximuswarrior @Windjammer @dexter @Areesh @ranjeet @Mirza Jatt @Reichsmarschall @vostok @Combat-Master @T-123456 @cabatli_53 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @haidian @Deino @kahonapyarhai @randomradio @fitpOsitive @Iqbal Ali

i do not want to meet trolls only

rest all welcome .

Bhai Daru pe ker na ana mujh se milne :P

For me if i had Chance to meet some people from PDF, the list goes like this ..

Pakistan : Oscar , HRK , Horus , Tps77 , Django , Bilal Khan , Hell hound @slav Defense
Turkey : @cabatli_53 @Hakikat ve Hikmet
India : @Joe Shearer @Kaniska
America : @gambit (despite our difference on many thing still respect his knowledge on Aviation related Topics) @KAL-EL (for free Cheese Steak) :lol:
China : @Chinese-Dragon

Last edited:
Bhai Daru pe ker na ana mujh se milne :P

For me if i had Chance to meet some people from PDF, the list goes like this ..

Pakistan : Oscar , HRK , Horus , Tps77 , Django , Bilal Khan , Hell hound @slav Defense
Turkey : @cabatli_53
India : @Joe Shearer @Kaniska
America : @gambit (despite our difference on many thing still respect his knowledge on Aviation related Topics) @KAL-EL (for free Cheese Steak) :lol:
China : @Chinese-Dragon
theek hai phir ap pila dena

I honestly think if post communication on this forum was done face to face, it would be a lot more civilised. That is the nature of the internet.

Back
Top Bottom