What's new

Why The Generals Want To Destroy Pakistan?

you have any ideas to throw around or do you dwell in blame games only ? There isn’t any justification, just facts and if you can’t digest them then really that is not my problem.

For you it’s all doom and gloom because you have made up ur mind regarding pessimism.

Back to topic: if military is targeted by someone through Social media or any other means, they will be brought in for interrogation. Such actions aren’t being ignored.

Why? You live in Australia. Criticise your military day and night - see if anyone gives a shit. They don't, Australia is not weakened by criticism of an institution.

You don't have to fanboi them to death.

if Signalian there was a proper part of the Armed forces, and not a civilian employee, I would have wanted his sincere response, since I myself have been the victim of such needless disdain by the Army officers.

The three pillars that hold up the Military power are Control of Economy, Control of Politics and Public Opinion. The only pillar that has been damaged is the pillar of public opinion, the other two are quite strongly holding them up. Due to this, they are not worried for themselves per se. Although they would like the public opinion back on their side, but as well all know, and they know, that there is no imminent threat to their power and control.
Especially the masses of sheep whose DNA knows nothing but perennial slavery generation after generation makes it easier for them to not lose any sleep over public opinion.

Why? You live in Australia. Criticise your military day and night - see if anyone gives a shit. They don't, Australia is not weakened by criticism of an institution.

You don't have to fanboi them to death.
Does my comment or your comment affect anything outside this forum ? No, then why are you giving yourself a heart attack ? What for ?

I criticise military where I think it needs to improve but I don’t abuse or curse it neither am I hopeless from it.

How? Arnt we seeking into shit ? Arent we seeking under control of generals ?
Not always. There is civilian factor involved too.

Last edited:
What are the facts ? And why interrogation? Dont we have right to opinion ? Isnt it a fact that military is to serve us and of we are not satisfied with their performance then it should be military that should correct the course not the vice versa ?
Fact is that when something is spoken about security related issue or institution, that person can be brought in for interrogation to verify details and information.

Interrogation because sources, leads, information, collaborations, associations etc all are documented then.

Right to opinion is there but there are two things: one I told already that when something is spoken about government, military, intel agency, conspiracy or plan related to government- this becomes a serious and sensitive matter which is not ignored. Secondly, there are ways and mediums to express opinions and even ask questions. However, even then point#1 applies.

Which performance of military are you not satisfied with ? Ok let me take a few guesses. They aren’t fighting wars effectively ? The COIN war is on going, there are Ops being conducted. Military has a back hand in politics ? Military said it’s not biased and I think even apologised but if you think thats not true then write to them, approach them and tell them your concern that at which place you think military is still being political, write to ISPR. What else ?

Yeah intel has no clue nor the desire to pick up and neutralize RAW run TTP and BLA cells. Their vigos' wheel fall off as soon as they encounter real anti state elements.
That’s in progress. IBOs are being conducted. IBO stands for - INTEL based Ops.

Read the word - Intel.

Why do the people in uniform look down upon civilians?
They don’t.

if Signalian there was a proper part of the Armed forces, and not a civilian employee, I would have wanted his sincere response, since I myself have been the victim of such needless disdain by the Army officers.
I have been on the receiving end of another department of Pakistan so I should start generalising ?
That’s a lame excuse.

Last edited:
Another day another thread.

The Generals would like a stranglehold on Pakistan as it gives them utmost power and an avenue to earn/siphon more money.

Why would they unilaterally withdraw from the power they’ve accumulated in the past decades?

The majority of the people are now questioning the elephant in the room ie military’s supra constitutional role and that is what’s giving them sleepless nights. Why is the normal Pakistani pointing fingers at them?

For a sane institution they’d already have an answer and course correct. But this is not happening to Pakistani establishment.
Even On roads, If someone shows a middle finger or shouts an abuse to another driver, the other driver doesn’t hold back, he gives the first one ten times more abuses and this is followed usually by road rage or a fight.

So military should stay quiet when it’s abused, cursed, ridiculed etc. Please keep your illogical logic to yourself, that has no place in real life.

Wrong,! Wrong!
Generals never wanted Pakistan to destroy.
They want Pakistan to run but only as much to dish out money for their housing societies, lush green golf courses, mess hors d'oeuvre during PMA indulgences, giving state rebates to their commercial houses.

Even On roads, If someone shows a middle finger or shouts an abuse to another driver, the other driver doesn’t hold back, he gives the first one ten times more abuses and this is followed usually by road rage or a fight.

So military should stay quiet when it’s abused, cursed, ridiculed etc. Please keep your illogical logic to yourself, that has no place in real life.
False equivalency.

A good institution would introspect and course correct.

And no institution has the right to subvert the constitution and resort to illegal tactics, regardless of criticism, which only hurts the country in the long run.

Last edited:
If you are in Pakistan and not under Indian occupation, then military had done its job.

Yes, you are correct. The Pakistani Military has done it's job. Pakistanis are now under the occupation of the Pakistani Military

Did PMLN not attack the Supreme Court? Still Napak Fouj is working
overtime to bring him in as the next Crime Minister.
Is ko choro Nawaz literally said that Pakistan was behind Mumbai attacks. Remember Dawn leaks.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...umbai-terror-attacks/articleshow/64137414.cms

This is what this harami did in Kargil,

He passed on the information about Mujahideen activities in Kashmir to Indian PM

Then the mega corruption scandals that he was involved in. This type of pilla is accepted to bigger pillas sitting in randi HQ rawalpindi.

Is ko choro Nawaz literally said that Pakistan was behind Mumbai attacks. Remember Dawn leaks.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...umbai-terror-attacks/articleshow/64137414.cms

This is what this harami did in Kargil,

He passed on the information about Mujahideen activities in Kashmir to Indian PM

Then the mega corruption scandals that he was involved in. This type of pilla is accepted to bigger pillas sitting in randi HQ rawalpindi.

The Generals love.Nawaz because he is corrupt like them. He is the Ying to their Yang

Some military officers and bureaucrats are indeed agents and really want to destroy Pakistan.
We better kill them. End of story.

I have been on the receiving end of another department of Pakistan so I should start generalising ?
That’s a lame excuse.
yes
you should actually

because my experience is not limited to one military department only, thats why I can safely say, that I am not generalizing.

They don’t.
my multiple experiences say otherwise.

Which performance of military are you not satisfied with ? Ok let me take a few guesses. They aren’t fighting wars effectively ? The COIN war is on going, there are Ops being conducted. Military has a back hand in politics ? Military said it’s not biased and I think even apologised but if you think thats not true then write to them, approach them and tell them your concern that at which place you think military is still being political, write to ISPR. What else ?

last time a guy tried that, and he was sentenced to rigorous imprisonment by a Military Court.

Back
Top Bottom