What's new

The No. 1 figure in Ryukyu (Okinawa) is preparing to visit China, and Chinese FM Qin Gang’s reminder is very clear: Ryukyu is not Japan’s territory

That's king of wishful thinking. I mean, wasn't that's what Russia is thinking? That Donbas is an independent sovereignty outside Ukraine and they have the right to interfere with its matter, see how far the Russian goes??

As I said, if China support separatism in Okinawa, then it's China who need to defy any international convention. Not Japan. And China aren't in the position to call shots at international matters, especially you were thinking you want to do this after China "recover" Taiwan......

On the other hand, even if such thing exists, that wouldn't be Chinese issue, how are you going to make it Chinese? As I said before, what's the playbook move for China to make it a Chinese matter? Again, do you even have a playbook to go with? Or you are just going by the thinking of Okinawa is sovereign state??

Can you take a look at the history of all strategic operations and political games of the Chinese govt? Have they ever failed?
No, they have always been the winners.

Or, according to the Chinese govt's style, would they play the Ryukyu Islands card without a very high chance of winning?
No, they never take risks without opportunities. Once they decide to take action, there must be a very high chance of winning.

As for the public opinion survey conducted by the Japanese govt in the Ryukyu Islands, first of all, you know how many times the Japanese govt has apologized for their lies in recent years, such as steel fraud, nuclear radiation survey report fraud, and so on. Secondly, even in the Japanese govt's investigation, it only dares to claim an 80% support rate. Thirdly, if there are no issues with the Ryukyu Islands, why does the Japanese govt conduct public opinion surveys every year?

BTW: You can take a look at Suika's reply. When we mention the Ryukyu Islands, the Japanese's response is not the public opinion of the Ryukyu Islands, but rather the local US military base. It is obvious that Japan is well aware of the true public opinion of the Ryukyu Islands.
This Japanese person has no hope for the public opinion in Ryukyu, he only hopes for military intervention from the USA. And we also hope that the US govt will intervene in the local independence movement. In this way, we will win more.

Last edited:
Can you take a look at the history of all strategic operations and political games of the Chinese govt? Have they ever failed?
No, they have always been the winners.

Or, according to the Chinese govt's style, would they play the Ryukyu Islands card without a very high chance of winning?
No, they never take risks without opportunities. Once they decide to take action, there must be a very high chance of winning.

As for the public opinion survey conducted by the Japanese govt in the Ryukyu Islands, first of all, you know how many times the Japanese govt has apologized for their lies in recent years, such as steel fraud, nuclear radiation survey report fraud, and so on. Secondly, even in the Japanese govt's investigation, it only dares to claim an 80% support rate. Thirdly, if there are no issues with the Ryukyu Islands, why does the Japanese govt conduct public opinion surveys every year?

It's one thing you "Need' that something to be done, it's another thing call "Physical Practicality". Again, just because Russia cannot afford to lose, that does not mean they can win

Problem is, you are looking at people in a stable country, as a person who did this kind of thing for a living, I am asking you what's the Chinese playbook on this, not whether or not they will try. And none of you people even know where to approach or whom or which echelon of people. Again, as I said a couple of post ago, of course you can try, it's your money.

BTW: You can take a look at Suika's reply. When we mention the Ryukyu Islands, the Japanese's response is not the public opinion of the Ryukyu Islands, but rather the local US military base. It is obvious that Japan is well aware of the true public opinion of the Ryukyu Islands.
This Japanese person has no hope for the public opinion in Ryukyu, he only hopes for military intervention from the USA. And we also hope that the US govt will intervene in the local independence movement. In this way, we will win more.

He can think whatever he thinks, as much as you can think whatever you want to think, but the question I raise still legit. Do you even have a playbook on who to influence and how to keep them up? I mean, I can talk about a lot of stuff, that does not mean I can do any of them, if you do not have a practical planning, that's all you would do, which is to talk.

It's one thing you "Need' that something to be done, it's another thing call "Physical Practicality". Again, just because Russia cannot afford to lose, that does not mean they can win

Problem is, you are looking at people in a stable country, as a person who did this kind of thing for a living, I am asking you what's the Chinese playbook on this, not whether or not they will try. And none of you people even know where to approach or whom or which echelon of people. Again, as I said a couple of post ago, of course you can try, it's your money.

He can think whatever he thinks, as much as you can think whatever you want to think, but the question I raise still legit. Do you even have a playbook on who to influence and how to keep them up? I mean, I can talk about a lot of stuff, that does not mean I can do any of them, if you do not have a practical planning, that's all you would do, which is to talk.
The Anglo Saxons have taught us a lot, and we just need to do it your way. Actually, you know what we're going to do, don't you?

And I remind you to protect your naval advantages and sea power. Once you lose sea power, no one can save Japan.

Once the outcome of Japan is a tragedy, you know what it means for the credibility of the USA.

The Anglo Saxons have taught us a lot, and we just need to do it your way. Actually, you know what we're going to do, don't you?

And I remind you to protect your naval advantages and sea power. Once you lose sea power, no one can save Japan.
Again, all these are wishful thinking at best.

How are you going to do what you said you would do? An increase of Japanese defence budget would itself put your plan in jeopardy, we don't even need to move the US budget any bit. Again, YOU ARE LACKING BEHIND US, not the other way around, unless you think that over advantage between corvette and gunboat are going to make a difference??.

Again, if I can do whatever I said using my word, then I am already champion of the world lol.

And you do know what you say you will do does NOT always translated to you can successfully do it, right?

PRC's obsession over Taiwan To the point of declaring use of force makes it hard to have friendly relations with PRC.

It may backfire on them.

View attachment 927228
Delusional Japanese fool keep dreaming. Think you are still living in the time of WW II of your great evil Japanese empire in Asia.

Last edited:
Do you people really believe Okinawa are going to separated??

You do know the last poll these people made in 2017, 82% of Okinawan said they considering themselves as Japanese??

I mean Hawaii independence movement have more support than that.....
That’s what NGO’s are for, flood the island with money supporting separatist nationalist groups. Fund their media magnify their voice, amplify the discontent with the current government especially around the American bases. Play up the rape of their women and pollution of their land by the Americans. There’s a lot of things you can do to shape opinions, I’m sure you know that already.

琉球学生,唱中国歌曲《歌唱祖国》Ryukyu children, sing the Chinese song "Ode to the Motherland(China)"​

you can keep crying about these stupid songs all you want

when someone uses force to take your land only force can take it back

either take back or keep singing stupid songs

That’s what NGO’s are for, flood the island with money supporting separatist nationalist groups. Fund their media magnify their voice, amplify the discontent with the current government especially around the American bases. Play up the rape of their women and pollution of their land by the Americans. There’s a lot of things you can do to shape opinions, I’m sure you know that already.
That's not what I asked.

I asked about playbook, I asked about who they are going to go after, not how. I know how, but then unless you are talking about go down on the Okinawan street and ask people "Do you support the seperatist" and then if they say yes and you gave them a lot money, otherwise you need someone who have power and influence on the issue you can flip to exert that dominance.

And then all those rape later, you are still seeing 82% of them want to be Japanese, itself saying something.

you can keep crying about these stupid songs all you want

when someone uses force to take your land only force can take it back

either take back or keep singing stupid songs
Do you understand this post?

Do you know that your reply is actually in support of China's position.

Ryukyu was a territory invaded and occupied by Japan. We support the independence vote for the Ryukyu Islands.

Do you understand this post?

Do you know that your reply is actually in support of China's position.

Ryukyu was a territory invaded and occupied by Japan. We support the independence vote for the Ryukyu Islands.

no one cares what you support keep singing Chinese folks song

Okinawa belongs to Japan, Chinese never had such territory

That's not what I asked.

I asked about playbook, I asked about who they are going to go after, not how. I know how, but then unless you are talking about go down on the Okinawan street and ask people "Do you support the seperatist" and then if they say yes and you gave them a lot money, otherwise you need someone who have power and influence on the issue you can flip to exert that dominance.

And then all those rape later, you are still seeing 82% of them want to be Japanese, itself saying something.
OK.

In that case, let the people of Ryukyu vote to determine their future, as proposed by the Chinese govt.

The Japanese govt is so confident in winning, so there is no need to reject China's proposal.

OK.

In that case, let the people of Ryukyu vote to determine their future, as proposed by the Chinese govt.

The Japanese govt is so confident in winning, so there is no need to reject China's proposal.
You do know they did back in 2019? That is for removing a US base, not even removing the Japanese Government.

You may want to go check out the result...

no one cares what you support keep singing Chinese folks song

Okinawa belongs to Japan, Chinese never had such territory
We have not mentioned that the Ryukyu Islands are Chinese territory.

In fact, China has rejected the Ryukyu Kingdom's accession to China 21 times in history.

According to the traditional Chinese cultural system, the Ryukyu Kingdom is a vassal state and cannot join China.

We demand an independent vote for the Ryukyu Islands, allowing the Ryukyu people to decide their own future.

You do know they did back in 2019?

You may want to go check out the result...
Do you think we didn't know that the 2019 referendum was about American bases?

Is the 2019 vote related to the independence movement?

We request that Ryukyu vote for independence.

We have not mentioned that the Ryukyu Islands are Chinese territory.

In fact, China has rejected the Ryukyu Kingdom's accession to China 21 times in history.

According to the traditional Chinese cultural system, the Ryukyu Kingdom is a vassal state and cannot join China.

We demand an independent vote for the Ryukyu Islands, allowing the Ryukyu people to decide their own future.

Do you think we didn't know that the 2019 referendum was about American bases?

Is the 2019 vote related to the independence movement?

We request that Ryukyu vote for independence.

Okinawa referendum voted for 99% to stay with Japan

Okinawa referendum voted for 99% to stay with Japan
In fact, the Japanese govt has repeatedly rejected the independence referendum of Ryukyu Islands.

Now we are willing to support the demands of the people of Ryukyu.

Back
Top Bottom