What's new

The No. 1 figure in Ryukyu (Okinawa) is preparing to visit China, and Chinese FM Qin Gang’s reminder is very clear: Ryukyu is not Japan’s territory

Japan needs to build nuclear weapons now
They probably already have them, why would they tell anyone everything they were doing?

I mean they already had enrichment facilities that produce 50% enriched cake, that's already high grade dirty bomb level fuel in their JCO, all they need is basically just deliver vehicle and they can claim to be a nuclear armed country, again, if they had not done it already.

They don't have to declare to the world that they have nuclear weapons.

They just made it in secret. But

Making nuclear weapons is not enough. They need to test it, and that will cause political trouble.

They can skip testing and just simulate it on a supercomputer. But they will run into some risks when using it in practice. Testing nuclear weapons is not enough, they need support systems and bomb trucks. Japan has no experience in this area.

That takes about 10-20 years.
That's why i said dirty bomb, because that needed minimal delivery method.

On the other hand, most missile technology is about payload, which is similar to space technology, unless Japan want to go with ICBM, they don't need to master miniaturisation which is the only technology you need physical testing if you want to know it works. Otherwise all other mid-short range missile with low yield warhead can be put in place with minimal deviation of missile technology.

Do you people really believe Okinawa are going to separated??

You do know the last poll these people made in 2017, 82% of Okinawan said they considering themselves as Japanese??

I mean Hawaii independence movement have more support than that.....
90% of people identified as Chinese on Taiwan in the 1980's and now barely anyone. Opinions change quite quickly when you control the education system like the DPP did for 2 decades. Not exactly hard to reinforce an Okinawa identity like the "Taiwanese".

90% of people identified as Chinese on Taiwan in the 1980's and now barely anyone. Opinions change quite quickly when you control the education system like the DPP did for 2 decades. Not exactly hard to reinforce an Okinawa identity like the "Taiwanese".
Problem is, if you look at similar poll since 2000, you see an up trending toward Japanese nationalism, not down. The same poll done in 2005 only have around 54% identify themselves as Japanese.

On the other hand, this is a separate issue, the real question is, do YOU believe Okinawa Independence movement is going to take shape? That is the question I asked.

That is possible. China will provide money, weapons, incite protests and uprisings.
Everything is possible, I mean it's possible to dump money in a landfill, how possible is the key here, that's not what I asked.

I asked does he believe separation movement are going to take traction.

Everything is possible, I mean it's possible to dump money in a landfill, how possible is the key here, that's not what I asked.

I asked does he believe separation movement are going to take traction.
This is very possible if Japan joins in a war against China over Taiwan. It will be part of the terms of surrender.

Problem is, if you look at similar poll since 2000, you see an up trending toward Japanese nationalism, not down. The same poll done in 2005 only have around 54% identify themselves as Japanese.

On the other hand, this is a separate issue, the real question is, do YOU believe Okinawa Independence movement is going to take shape? That is the question I asked.
Oh absolutely it could take shape. See Kurdish area of Syria that is outside of Syrian government control? Amazing what foreign interventions can do.

Oh absolutely it could take shape. See Kurdish area of Syria that is outside of Syrian government control? Amazing what foreign interventions can do.
Problem is, Syria is an armed struggle, Japan has disarmed a long time ago, and you don't have enough base to have a peaceful separation. Money is not going to be enough, so are you saying China will supply arms to the Okinawan independence movement for an armed struggle?

Otherwise no one is going to do anything if you just have some money and a pad on the back saying "Have a go at it" I don't know if you know anything about separatist movement.

Problem is, Syria is an armed struggle, Japan has disarmed a long time ago, and you don't have enough base to have a peaceful separation. Money is not going to be enough, so are you saying China will supply arms to the Okinawan independence movement for an armed struggle?

Otherwise no one is going to do anything if you just have some money and a pad on the back saying "Have a go at it" I don't know if you know anything about separatist movement.
No one is saying it will happen overnight, but given enough support and years of fanning the flames, things can happen. If Japan wants to interfere in a Chinese civil war, I don't see why China cannot intervene in Okinawa. Or should I say Ryukyu?

I mean Hawaii independence movement have more support than that.....
No countries claim Hawaii and it's in the middle of nowhere, Ryukyu historically was closer to China if not part of China, it was annexed by Japan, so to China it's an unsolved issue.

Big fish eat small fish, that's the law of nature.
Now China is the bigger fish, and will be more so in the future.

No one is saying it will happen overnight, but given enough support and years of fanning the flames, things can happen. If Japan wants to interfere in a Chinese civil war, I don't see why China cannot intervene in Okinawa. Or should I say Ryukyu?
As I said, interference is one thing, other than an armed insurrection, I don't see how you can put that portion of small independence movement either grow into a very large crowd or actually fight the Japanese government.

I mean, you are not talking about Japan being unstable or lack of national identity. It's not something you can blow money in it and this would happen you know.

But well, if you seriously think it "COULD" happen, then good luck making it happen lol.

No countries claim Hawaii and it's in the middle of nowhere, Ryukyu historically was closer to China if not part of China, it was annexed by Japan, so to China it's an unsolved issue.
And you wonder why people call China hostile lol

Japan annexed Ryukyu against local population's will, at some point China can pull the same tick.

If you have watched "Three kingdoms" you will know who is the real enemy of China?

China (Shu) and Russia (Wu) against US (Wei)

In the end, all three countries failed, because they did not realize the real enemy lurking in the dark.

"The mantis catches the cicada, the Yellow sparrow comes after"

NOTE: And that's definitely not Japan. The real enemy is lurking in the dark, 1000 times scarier than Japan.
China is Wei, I always think Shu is pathetic and if CCP fails and it gives birth to a even stronger government (Si mayi), it's totally fine with me.

As I said, interference is one thing, other than an armed insurrection, I don't see how you can put that portion of small independence movement either grow into a very large crowd or actually fight the Japanese government.

I mean, you are not talking about Japan being unstable or lack of national identity. It's not something you can blow money in it and this would happen you know.

But well, if you seriously think it "COULD" happen, then good luck making it happen lol.

And you wonder why people call China hostile lol
Japan is fucking around about Taiwan. China tolerated it for decades. It won't anymore because China now has the upperhand and is not playing nice guy anymore. Japan fucked around and will find out.

Ryukyu was a Chinese vassal since the Ming dynasty in the 14th century until late in the 19th century, then Japan violently annexed Ryukyu just the same as Korea. Chinese emperors in the Ming dynasty used to order many skilled Chinese from the coastal province of Fujian to immigrate to the islands to help the vassal state to develop. Japan has no historical as well as legal claim that Ryukyu belongs to Japan as stated in the Potsdam Declaration to end WW II with regard to Japan, the Japanese land only consists of the four main islands not including Ryukyu. China has more historical and cultural ties with Ryukyu. It's time to make Ryukyu an independent country again as should be.

Last edited:
Ryukyu is a Chinese vassal since the Ming dynasty in the 14th century until late in the 19th century, then Japan violently annexed Ryukyu just the same as Korea. Chinese emperors in the Ming dynasty used to order many skilled Chinese from the coastal province of Fujian to immigrate to the islands to help the vassal state to develop. Japan has no historical as well as legal claim that Ryukyu belongs to Japan as stated in the Potsdam Declaration to end WW II with regard to Japan, the Japanese land only consists of the four main islands not including Ryukyu. China has more historical and cultural ties with Ryukyu. It's time to make Ryukyu an independent country again as should be.
Luuchuu deserves its independence.

Back
Top Bottom