What's new

88% Pakistani civilians willing to go to war for Pakistan

Having dumb patriotism is better than being dumb like you. Still butt hurt about this survey?
so you admit that you people have dumb patriotism...thanks.....lol.....

What did you give uncle,i think you are loosing it with age uncle,is it time to call you grandpa.take care grandpa
Be afraid Uncle can bite also...:rofl::rofl:

so you admit that you people have dumb patriotism...thanks.....lol.....

So you admit you are dumb? Chinese always call you people of low IQ. Do you finally agree with this fact?

By the way anyone with normal IQ would say dumb patriotism is much better than being dumb altogether. I don't know what you think since you seem to have a very poor IQ.

What did you give uncle,i think you are loosing it with age uncle,is it time to call you grandpa.take care grandpa

That your army also surrendered. Take that bone and keep it. :)

That your army also surrendered. Take that bone and keep it. :)
you could come up with only this after so long,you disappoint grandpa.
I showed you the paper when your army surrenderd .i thought you would atleast come with some POW photos and claim surrender,you really disappoint grandpa.shame.

I showed you the paper when your army surrenderd .i thought you would atleast come with some POW photos and claim surrender,you really disappoint grandpa.shame.

Do something on your own son. Pakistanis won't spoon feed you all the time.

They are fighting the threat that is present in front of them. It is far better than killing each other in feuds and quarrels. Yes most in Pak Army are of my type. Patriots not losers like your kind. :)

OK. Son. Now shoo. And take the bone too. :)
Man every second thread I start don't know why but its Indians who seem to get in lot of pain its hilarious

Yes we remember that but do you remember what Mahmood Ghaznavi used to do to you and also Muhammad Ghauri and Mughas ruling you for hundred years and as for 1971 yes we remember it and we would take revenge

So you admit you are dumb? Chinese always call you people of low IQ. Do you finally agree with this fact?
By the way anyone with normal IQ would say dumb patriotism is much better than being dumb altogether. I don't know what you think since you seem to have a very poor IQ.

lol....you didn't understand what is the dumb patriotism..but it not your fault.....usually below than below avg IQ people have this problem.....dumb patriotism is what we are seeing in pakistan........killing your own people, suicide attacks , bomb blast .....on the name of Pakistan, Sharia.......Yeah DUMB patriotism.....but how will you understand this with below to below avg level IQ??

12333_768390493193277_7173032917610412603_n.jpg

According to Gallup Survey 88 % said they are ready to fight for Pakistan if war takes place with any country
@Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @Manticore @Slav Defence @mafiya @Chak Bamu @Areesh @A.Rafay @Alpha1 @Icarus @Xeric @balixd @Rafi @Kaan @nair @AUSTERLITZ

ma sha Allah

Yes we remember that but do you remember what Mahmood Ghaznavi used to do to you and also Muhammad Ghauri and Mughas ruling you for hundred years and as for 1971 yes we remember it and we would take revenge

All the context of below saying is purely true but...Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental...

"having a saddle on back..doesn't make a donkey horse......"

lol....you didn't understand what is the dumb patriotism..but it not your fault.....usually below than below avg IQ people have this problem.....dumb patriotism is what we are seeing in pakistan........killing your own people, suicide attacks , bomb blast .....on the name of Pakistan, Sharia.......Yeah DUMB patriotism.....but how will you understand this with below to below avg level IQ??

I perfectly know about dumb patriotism. But you seem to ignore my question. is it also because of your poor IQ and autism or is it you want to avoid it on purpose? :lol:

I perfectly know about dumb patriotism. But you seem to ignore my question. is it also because of your poor IQ and autism or is it you want to avoid it on purpose? :lol:

yeah you have to know ..bcz your entire country is under dumb patriotism.....but a below IQ people can also understand..that .only dumb people can have dumb patriotism. :lol: ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom