What's new

72% Pakistanis believe if war erupts between Pakistan and India, latter will lose

This gap is gmssly exaggerated, for example, our navy submarines make it impossible for the IN to impose a blockade. They can easily perform anti area access denial. You also have to consider that India has a much bigger coast, therefore only a small portion of the IN can come to face the PN otherwise your shores are naked. Even if the IN somehow magically manages to defeat the PN completely, what do you think happens next? If you perform a blockade to suffocate us, nukes will be launched. If you launch a ground invasion, nukes will be launched (and it would be very difficult conventionally). If you start trying to flatten our coastal cities like Karachi, nukes will be launched. Not to mention in a limited conflict, navy wouldn't be used as the front would not be at sea but at land, like during the Siachen, Kargil, 2002 stand off, or the regular skirmishes we are fighting now.

As for Air Force, we have better training by quite a fair bit. Not to mention that yet again, even if the IAF achieves Air Superiority, nukes will be launched. And again, Air Forces will probably not be used as recent fighting has shown us, with the exception of UAV's.

You are third world too, don't flatter yourself.
Medieval age pilot skill superiority is still in your heads my boy. I guess there is something called getting trained with time and sharpening your skills. But I guess you will never accept and understand this. And I'm not in any way undermining Pakistan armed forces, you've got a nice punch no denying in that.
But seriously bro get out of this Nukes and alien superiority in something.

This gap is grossly exaggerated, for example, our navy submarines make it impossible for the IN to impose a blockade. They can easily perform anti area access denial. You also have to consider that India has a much bigger coast, therefore only a small portion of the IN can come to face the PN otherwise your shores are naked. Even if the IN somehow magically manages to defeat the PN completely, what do you think happens next? If you perform a blockade to suffocate us, nukes will be launched. If you launch a ground invasion, nukes will be launched (and it would be very difficult conventionally). If you start trying to flatten our coastal cities like Karachi, nukes will be launched. Not to mention in a limited conflict, navy wouldn't be used as the front would not be at sea but at land, like during the Siachen, Kargil, 2002 stand off, or the regular skirmishes we are fighting now.

As for Air Force, we have better training by quite a fair bit. Not to mention that yet again, even if the IAF achieves Air Superiority, nukes will be launched. And again, Air Forces will probably not be used as recent fighting has shown us, with the exception of UAV's.

Coming from a Pakistani.
Haha, nice.
Chuhe khaake billi chali haz ko. :enjoy:

All I want to say....nukes will be launched.
Good luck living in radioactive earth then :-)
If this is what you guys want for earth then be it.
Just drop me a ticket for another earth alike planet somewhere across milky way before pressing that red button.

Are you comfortable with this answer? Do you think it is a complete and sufficient response to my question?

You didn't answer my question on a mini Israel after you quoted me and now you a third rate exposed propagandist wants his pathetic questions answered to his satisfaction.

Go play with your own kind, the extremists who shoot people in the head for the fun of it. Worthless piece of ...

You didn't answer my question on a mini Israel -
I couldn't see how it related to the thread topic so I classed it as trolling.

I think you need to be more polite if you expect me to talk to you. Apologizing would be a good place to start.

I couldn't see how it related to the thread topic so I classed it as trolling.

I think you need to be more polite if you expect me to talk to you. Apologizing would be a good place to start.

You are talking so I don't need to apologize :)

Btw a Zionist like you commenting on Pakistani forum is trolling ....

And what has 1971 got to do with the thread anyways that your highness decided to grace us with your contribution?

Polite enough!?

And I will quote you as long as I can to nullify the BS you spew on our forum.

This gap is grossly exaggerated, for example, our navy submarines make it impossible for the IN to impose a blockade. They can easily perform anti area access denial. You also have to consider that India has a much bigger coast, therefore only a small portion of the IN can come to face the PN otherwise your shores are naked. Even if the IN somehow magically manages to defeat the PN completely, what do you think happens next? If you perform a blockade to suffocate us, nukes will be launched. If you launch a ground invasion, nukes will be launched (and it would be very difficult conventionally). If you start trying to flatten our coastal cities like Karachi, nukes will be launched. Not to mention in a limited conflict, navy wouldn't be used as the front would not be at sea but at land, like during the Siachen, Kargil, 2002 stand off, or the regular skirmishes we are fighting now.

Any of Pakistani poster reply is not completed if nuke word is not mention.
It could have been effective deterrent if INDIA does not posses nukes,infact we posses nuke in waters also in the form of nuclear submarine.
Your nuclear threat if any will be countered by our effective AAD,BMD and in future by LRSAM S-400 ans MRSAM BARAK 8.
We will have multilayered defence against your ballistics missile so try to reduce gap in conventional weapon as much as possible.

Any of Pakistani poster reply is not completed if nuke word is not mention.
It could have been effective deterrent if INDIA does not posses nukes,infact we posses nuke in waters also in the form of nuclear submarine.
Your nuclear threat if any will be countered by our effective AAD,BMD and in future by LRSAM S-400 ans MRSAM BARAK 8.
We will have multilayered defence against your ballistics missile so try to reduce gap in conventional weapon as much as possible.

:lol:

Those systems won't save you. You'll be lucky to block 1 nuke, let alone 130 of them. We've already built counter-measures. Besides, if those systems were so effective, India would have started a war by now. Clearly your government and army is not as confident about them as you are.

The blunt truth you have to accept is we can hit you just as hard.

Medieval age pilot skill superiority is still in your heads my boy. I guess there is something called getting trained with time and sharpening your skills. But I guess you will never accept and understand this. And I'm not in any way undermining Pakistan armed forces, you've got a nice punch no denying in that.
But seriously bro get out of this Nukes

The IAF has not improved, if anything it has gotten worse. Your Air Force has the highest crash rate throughout the world. Part of it is due to old equipment, but many other countries including us have just as old (in some cases older) equipment and don't crash anywhere near as much.

I won't get out of it, because nukes are our most powerful asset.

If you perform a blockade to suffocate us, nukes will be launched. If you launch a ground invasion, nukes will be launched (and it would be very difficult conventionally). If you start trying to flatten our coastal cities like Karachi, nukes will be launched.

if the IAF achieves Air Superiority, nukes will be launched.

All I want to say....nukes will be launched.

Hell yeah....we sure didn't made the nukes to put in our museums.

Saala Nukes nahi go gaye jaise bacchon ka khilona hai

Do you F*****g realize what actually a Nuke is? Do you think if you launch a nuke India will just sit quietly? You may launch your "tactical" nukes or Strategic Nukes India will do a full scale nuclear retaliation. Then goodbye Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, CPEC, Quetta

:lol:

Those systems won't save you. You'll be lucky to block 1 nuke, let alone 130 of them. We've already built counter-measures. Besides, if those systems were so effective, India would have started a war by now. Clearly your government and army is not as confident about them as you are.

The blunt truth you have to accept is we can hit you just as hard.

The IAF has not improved, if anything it has gotten worse. Your Air Force has the highest crash rate throughout the world. Part of it is due to old equipment, but many other countries including us have just as old (in some cases older) equipment and don't crash anywhere near as much.

You guys are a bunch of delusions lot. I think you should check the paf crash rate since 2010 to date, you'll get a eye opening Statistical report.
Baaki whatever makes you happy bro.

If India tried to attack Pakistan militarily, it would be dealt with and deterred successfully. We invite them to try and find out

Not always.

Always...Thats how the allies defeated the Nazis. Quantity has its own quality. You can out flank and out manuver your opponent if you have superior numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Badr Superior number doesnt matter.... we r brave by nature and also from the teachings of religion....and dont forget pak army is not offensive force..its defensive force...defensive forces can easily fight 3 times large offensive force

You cant win a war with sheilds. And that is the mistake Pakistan is making. A battle is a part of war. I can also quote Longewala but the truth is you wont always be lucky.

Superior numbers always win....r u sure about that.
Look at history.
Alexander the great
The Israelis
Pakistan vs India
Number's help but numbers don't always win wars

Well Alexander the great? when faced with superior numbers of the Mauryan empire he turned tail and ran back to Greece. Well Israel faces Palestine and they are not technologically advanced. And India vs Pakistan....are you kidding me? Numbers win wars...Stalin won because he had more men to throw in the meat grinder.

Reality of a War is much different. Things never go the way you want to.

Back
Top Bottom