What's new

G20 Consequence: Will Pakistan Endup Being A Blip On The Map?

Will be or already is? The filthy creatures in uniform have destroyed our nation. Too bad no Pakistani has the guts to fight them.

G20 must be source of "pride" for India. Demolishing poor people's homes to gave a fake impression to visiting delegates. No shame.

I know sour grapes when I see them. You think Pakistani elite won't do what India did to be stage a G-20 show

@FuturePAF

is the only land route to Central Asia

What is the population and GDP of Central Asia?

Regards

We are talking about 60 million people. Tajikistan, Kirghizstan, Uzbekistan have nothing of importance. Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan have hydrocarbons. The export choices are Russia, China, Iran, trans-Caspian pipeline via Azerbaijan/Georgia and Afghanistan/Pakistan. Afghanistan/Pakistan would charge transit fees for the pipeline. The big problem with Afghanistan/Pakistan is that they are rent seeker elites who would not honor any agreement. No one is investing the billions to make the project viable.

In any case the move away from hydrocarbons reduces the utility of the whole project

Last edited:
I know sour grapes when I see them. You think Pakistani elite won't do what India did to be stage a G-20 show

Seeing how you people demolish slums located near airports to give tourists the wrong impression, this clearly isn't just about G20.

It's about a seriously poor country with no dignity but plenty of filth and an elite minority with over 77% of the wealth but no shame.

Indians go to the extreme of calling their country "the fifth richest in the world."

Compared to Indians and Bangladeshis, Pakistanis are much more comfortable with admitting and accepting the sad plight of their country.

Which explains all these publicity stunts and fake news about reducing poverty or any improvement. If anything these countries are only getting worse with Pakistan not far behind.

Last edited:
The general's with the help of papa USA will save Pakistan LOL Remember that all is forgiven...

Pak can never a dim blip. It was, is, and will be a HUUUGEE red pulsating bright blip with deafening alarm sound sirening all around. Pak is now passing through the lowest point, yet her Deep State is:
  • Increasing the nuclear warheads arsenal by a couple of dozens per year
  • Aligning with the Turkish military industrial complex
  • Giving a free passage to China to let her circumvent the Western siege in the high seas
  • Providing tons of ammunition to Ukraine via the West
  • Convincing the US Deep State about her being the key to the access to the Central Asia following the fall of Kabul
  • Establishing an air superiority over Afganistan to kill the Hindutva proxies at will and with impunity
  • Maintaining the largest "Afgan recreational stuffs (a must to cut the nights short for the Whitemen)" cartel under the auspices of the CIA
  • Etc.

People or mindsets similar to yours will never change. If nuclear weapons and fighter jets were been path to development, then NK could be the best example.

Is that so ? The begging bowl and unwillingness to leave within your means would indicate otherwise

What begging bowl? You mean these?

Largest recepients of foreign aid.jpg

Attachments

• which-countries-provide-receive-foreign-aid-6_compressed.png
    which-countries-provide-receive-foreign-aid-6_compressed.png
    671 KB · Views: 22
What's with pajeets given free reign to open threads after threads $hitting on Pakistan at a time when the country has hit a new low.

Are mods using the same business model as Pakistani youtubers?

Nothing is more important than dinero. Even the owners of this site have realised this.

We are talking about 60 million people. Tajikistan, Kirghizstan, Uzbekistan have nothing of importance. Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan have hydrocarbons. The export choices are Russia, China, Iran, trans-Caspian pipeline via Azerbaijan/Georgia and Afghanistan/Pakistan. Afghanistan/Pakistan would charge transit fees for the pipeline. The big problem with Afghanistan/Pakistan is that they are rent seeker elites who would not honor any agreement. No one is investing the billions to make the project viable.

In any case the move away from hydrocarbons reduces the utility of the whole project

Dude. There are no honey of rivers in Central Asia. We have been hearing this myth for an eternity. Stop selling manjan.

It would actually take MORE effort to make Pakistan a blip on the map than the opposite.

This country literally has everything it needs to become a productive member of the world community and a regional leader…a significantly large population and a geostrategic location, large inland waterways/rivers….I mean what more could you ask for?

When competent leadership with a vision beyond five years enters into the playing field, Pakistan will naturally prosper. I’ve always maintained that…it will take decades no doubt….every nation isn’t built in a day (ie. Rome).

The problem is Pakistan has never been governed by civilian leadership with that type of vision. We have been ruled by en entity that views Pakistan as a “military operation”…short term, short sighted.

People in Pakistan literally do not realize that the building blocks for successful nations don’t naturally sit at your feet. You either have to develop them yourself or acquire it…which isn’t easy.

Pakistan has been naturally given these building blocks…and yet here we are today.

You were gifted a railway system…a government….a military….a postal system….and instead of using that to your advantage and building upon the systems that were ONCE USED TO ENSLAVE YOU….you decide to just sit around and f**k around.

As the saying goes….f**k around…find out.

Today Pakistan is finding out.

There is still hope…if someone decides to push Pakistan in that direction, this entire mess than be corrected within 30-40 years….basically within our lifetimes….I like to use South Korea as an example because the similarities between us are so oddly similar.

Does history stop in 2012 ?

Your figures clearly show 6 countries ahead of India in total assistance. Pakistan with 1/6 of population got 2/3 economic aid India received.
Pakistan is still begging.

No wonder you people have much higher gaps between rich and poor. You also claimed India and Bangladesh spent aid money "wisely."

Tell me about it. Sending off rockets to the moon while your people live in even worse conditions than Africans.

A Pajeet-Binglo posing behind an American name and flag on a Pakistani forum and promoting his shithole countries to be something they are not.

Only to get offended at Pakistanis ridiculing him.

What's with pajeets given free reign to open threads after threads $hitting on Pakistan at a time when the country has hit a new low.

Are mods using the same business model as Pakistani youtubers?

Binglos do the same. The difference is we don't have millions of Pajeet migrants in our country compared to Binglos. Yet they also post thread after thread comparing themselves to us.

They obviously have a complex about themselves and the sad state of their country. A true blip on the map.

Last edited:
No wonder you people have much higher gaps between rich and poor. You also claimed India and Bangladesh spent aid money "wisely."

Tell me about it. Sending off rockets to the moon while your people live in even worse conditions than Africans.

Dude - Pakistan spends 60% of budget on defense and debt servicing. You whine about others sending rockets to the moon

If you could send a lunar mission for $100 million you would do in an instant. if you could host the G-20 summit and you had to bulldoze a few slums you would
Quit pretending otherwise

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom