What's new

Did Turkiye and KSA backstab Pakistan by attending G20 meeting in India?

Turks and arabs are doing what is required for their people's interest. No one give a shit about a nation which produces traitors. Pakistani Gernerals are selling their mothers and sisters for money. They sold unpriceable Dimond and world knows the worth of that Dimond.. they don't want to talk to any general who is shit in his own country.
Mark my words asim munier will go saudia and Dubai for photo sessions

The Pakistani establishment had decided to shelve the Kashmir conflict under Musharraf shortly after 9/11 and had started the Musharraf-Manmohan dialogue.
Why? What is the connection? It violates an important axiom: It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it. (From the perspective of Pakistan military, of which Musharraf was a part).

Of course it is.
The elephant in the room has always been the conflict with India. But contrary to most people here and elsewhere say: The Pakistani establishment had decided to shelve the Kashmir conflict under Musharraf shortly after 9/11 and had started the Musharraf-Manmohan dialogue. That dialogue infuriated the hard-liners in Pakistan so much that Musharraf was at least once attacked by the militants in suicide attack for his 'betrayal' on Kashmir.

As for me-- the day after the nabbing of Bin Laden in the Abbottabad attack in 2011, I started a thread on PDF titled something like 'Should Pakistan accept LoC = IB?'. I foresaw Pakistan's options or lack of them. And I believe that's becoming the position of many more Pakistanis now.
The more the economic hardship of Pakistan happens, the more the Kashmir issue could lose its relevance. Or, it could be the other way around. As people gets pushed into poverty, they get more hardliner, which will push Pakistani establishment into being more aggressive on Kashmir. Lets see what happens in Kashmir.

@Foinikas

it's time to balkanize Turkey and split it between Greece,Kurdistan,Armenia,Syria and Russia. Don't you think?

I think Bulgaria too deserves a piece.

Regards

I honestly dont know much about the Pakistan-Iran Pipeline. I thought there was some sectarian angle to it under Zardari as the President.

But obviously, the Iran-Pakistan pipelines would make perfect sense--unless Pakistan was not ready to face the America-backed Western and American-allies' sanctions, which Pakistan was not then and not now ready to face, unless some kind of 'Juche' like economy is adopted, which I have been mentioning here as the last resort for Pakistan. It is doable!!

Pakistanis need to realize that Pakistan CAN be self-sufficient unlike probably most countries in the world and still be a strong, independent country. Most of Pakistan's population lives along a narrow band along the Indus River and most are religiously and ethnically compatible and most can benefit from the increased rainfalls every year, ironically thanks to global warming. So why not capitalize on that??
I seriously disagree with this assessment. Pakistan is infact in my view one of the most vulnerable countries in the world. You have only 2.3 Lakh KM2 of agricultural land with 240 million population. In comparison Ukraine has (3.5Lakh Km2, 3.6cr), Bangladesh(1lakh,17cr), Nigeria(4lakh,22cr). You have a very young population with high TFR of 3+, and your population is expected to grow to 36cr, almost same as Nigeria. In my view you will become a net food importer in coming years, if there is no agricultural revolution of some sorts. On top of that Pakistan will also face severe water crisis, same as India in coming years. And if you are not able to keep up with your agri produce, you don't have much to export as of today. Nigeria and Egpyt has oil, which they use or can use to bring agri goods. Pakistan has none of petroleum, nor you have any substantial mineral wealth. Unless you develop your economy(maybe a service sector or manufacturing from China perhaps), you will have a very hard time in future.

I seriously disagree with this assessment. Pakistan is infact in my view one of the most vulnerable countries in the world. You have only 2.3 Lakh KM2 of agricultural land with 240 million population. In comparison Ukraine has (3.5Lakh Km2, 3.6cr), Bangladesh(1lakh,17cr), Nigeria(4lakh,22cr). You have a very young population with high TFR of 3+, and your population is expected to grow to 36cr, almost same as Nigeria. In my view you will become a net food importer in coming years, if there is no agricultural revolution of some sorts. On top of that Pakistan will also face severe water crisis, same as India in coming years. And if you are not able to keep up with your agri produce, you don't have much to export as of today. Nigeria and Egpyt has oil, which they use or can use to bring agri goods. Pakistan has none of petroleum, nor you have any substantial mineral wealth. Unless you develop your economy(maybe a service sector or manufacturing from China perhaps), you will have a very hard time in future.
Oky

no shit...

did you send this to PDM and it's masters?...

@Abdul Rehman Majeed it's time to balkanize Turkey and split it between Greece,Kurdistan,Armenia,Syria and Russia. Don't you think?
Although you were talking to someone else, but let me remind you dear, majority of Pakistan stands with Turkey in any case. And we believe in sovereign right of Turks on every inch of their homeland.

I honestly dont know much about the Pakistan-Iran Pipeline. I thought there was some sectarian angle to it under Zardari as the President.

But obviously, the Iran-Pakistan pipelines would make perfect sense--unless Pakistan was not ready to face the America-backed Western and American-allies' sanctions, which Pakistan was not then and not now ready to face, unless some kind of 'Juche' like economy is adopted, which I have been mentioning here as the last resort for Pakistan. It is doable!!

Pakistanis need to realize that Pakistan CAN be self-sufficient unlike probably most countries in the world and still be a strong, independent country. Most of Pakistan's population lives along a narrow band along the Indus River and most are religiously and ethnically compatible and most can benefit from the increased rainfalls every year, ironically thanks to global warming. So why not capitalize on that??

you are talking about 50% reduction in living standards. the achilles heel is dependence on expensive hydrocarbons

all the "jazbai lot" and the "foolish lot" here and in particular the idiot one the OP...

you really need to learn things.
what it has to do with what kind of relationship we have with India?
so that our so called all the daddies must not attend the summit?

even if we were G20 member, we would even run to the moon riding Chandarayan-3 to attend it.

it is only people sitting in govt here, who on someone's pressure lose their pants.
we were once doing trade with India and were discussing to increase it to unprecedent level.

so if we keep changing our priorities no matter what is the reason behind, Turkey, Suadi Arabia or who ever they are keep following us, ridiculous.

we have lost respect among the nations, now put this blame on others too as we can't stand for our cause and rights.
we are grown into this habit of messing up everything at home and want others to side with us.

Did Turkiye and KSA backstab Pakistan by attending G20 meeting in India?

I say yes.

Erdoğan amd MBS should have skipped the G20 summit like Xi did.

This is very disappointing.

G20 Summit 2023 : Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Briefs the Media​

Biden Praises India's Modi And Saudi Arabia's MBS At G20 Summit​

No they didn't. It's about doing what's best for your country. Pakistan has to get rid of their "Muslim brothers" mentality.

Back
Top Bottom