What's new

3 Members you want to meet , and not want to meet

Previliged been at the forum but very very dissappointed that none rate me after 11 years of hard work and more than dissappointed but fact is cant force anyone to rate or meet anyway part oflife but known my worth here not more than peanuts

For me @Joe Shearer for his intelligence. And @Levina for her cuteness.

HOW do you expect normal fallible mortals to remember your new name? I've been racking my brains (OK, OK, I can sense what's coming!) to remember.

How are you?

No Bangladeshi member? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

OKay:(

Again, a problem with remembering names. Honest, no kidding. You are an automatic member of the list, but I really felt embarrassed not remembering other posters.

Again, a problem with remembering names. Honest, no kidding. You are an automatic member of the list, but I really felt embarrassed not remembering other posters.
Oye....I was kidding.

Btw do you still frequent that forum, of which you gave me a link through email?

Oye....I was kidding.

Btw do you still frequent that forum, of which you gave me a link through email?

No. I'm off ALL fora.

Surely you've come across that tawdry thread where @hellfire got involved; plus ca change, plus la meme chose (sorry, my keyboard doesn't do accents).

Last edited:
Now, what would a girl from South India know about Indus? Other than that is a river in far away alien country called Pakistan.
Lol
A man who calls TAKSHSHILA as TAXILA definitely needs his intellect illumined for sure by a south INDIAN, whether or not you like it.
And its not INDUS. Its SINDHU.
Duh!
And there was one more river— SARASWATI.
burn! Lolz

Lol
A man who calls TAKSHSHILA as TAXILA definitely needs his intellect illumined for sure by a south INDIAN, whether or not you like it.
And its not INDUS. Its SINDHU.
Duh!
And there was one more river— SARASWATI.
burn! Lolz

Although, the the old man you are quoting is retarded and has no semblance to Pakistan, most of your points are weak and make no sense.

Back
Top Bottom