What's new

Low cost ventilator - Indigenous production - Covid-19

I can tell you by experience that Pakistani students and professionals are one of the best
I agree. But as a country we are almost at the bottom in terms of literacy, scientific output and industrial capacity. Somewhere below India/Bangla and Sub Saharah Africans. This is blunt reality.

The blame goes to generations of political elite that has by design under invested in modern education [you can see how Bangla has overtaken us] and over inflated religion in public life so as to keep the poor masses sedate while they raped the country.

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fe20918d6-7ea9-11e7-ab01-a13271d1ee9c

My sentiments exactly. Here in UK Prime Minister Johnson apealled yesterday for increased production of ventilators. Today dozens of people have answered the call. from F1 Mclaren racing team to hoover/vacuam manufactuers to small companies. Figures like 2,000 ventilators a day are now about to be hit. That means within weeks the country will have 10,000s of ventilators. All this is possible because even within a small country like UK they have the men [women] in large numbers who have the education, knowledge and skills to at a drop of the hat make ventilators in huge numbers. All this points to quality manpower within the country produced by a quality secular, secular education.

Now compare Pakistan. A country with four times greater population. So we have huge manpower. But what fcukin good are they? Besides giving fatwas, religious mumbo jumbo, million Quran hafiz, ten million madaris graduates, heap load of bullshat. Right no no fcukin dail a mullah or any mullah can help. Science, modern engineering and skills that are cornerstone of secular West and athiest China is what going to save the world.

If only our people realised this and began to re-configure Pakistan society toward the future so in a generation we too have a modern society.

Post of the YEAR!.........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.........I'm loving it!.........."Dial a Mullah!"............:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Ace of Spades

How is Oxygen supplied in Pakistan? Via cylinders?

What about air? Cylinders as well or the filtration and compression is done in proper ventilators itself?

What our ruling elite forgot or chose to forgot in their quest to rape the country [they needed to masses to be sedate sheep and religion did the trick] is that the real power, strength, might of a country is a educated population. No tanks, fighters, mullahs, madaris can match a highly educated, scientific people. Try take on tiny Israel and you will see. What makes USA a superpower? What is leading China to the top?

A highly literate, secular educated people.

Due to this large population per capital investment is low
Had Pakistan invested massively in 1960s in education and birth control by now it would be another South Korea and population growth would have stabilized.##

Instead this bunch got to call the shots over vast majority of Pakistanis.

Muttahida-Mujlis-e-Amal_TrainMarch2.jpg

What our ruling elite forgot or chose to forgot in their quest to rape the country [they needed to masses to be sedate sheep and religion did the trick] is that the real power, strength, might of a country is a educated population. No tanks, fighters, mullahs, madaris can match a highly educated, scientific people. Try take on tiny Israel and you will see. What makes USA a superpower? What is leading China to the top?

Had Pakistan invested massively in 1960s in education and birth control by now it would be another South Korea and population growth would have stabilized.##

Please take this line of posts elsewhere! Many other threads ...

Please take this line of posts elsewhere!
No I won't. It';s okay for you and me to sitr and enjoy the fruits of a modern, secular, western country including it's health service. But my thoughts for millions of possible victims in Pakistan. You might be able to dial 999 and get help. What will a poor villager in Pakistan do? Call 'dial a mullah'?

All I want is the fruits I and you enjoy in UK to be also available to my people in Pakistan.

That begs another question. Why do Mullahs and religious extremists all seem to have a low IQ?

My sentiments exactly. Here in UK Prime Minister Johnson apealled yesterday for increased production of ventilators. Today dozens of people have answered the call. from F1 Mclaren racing team to hoover/vacuam manufactuers to small companies. Figures like 2,000 ventilators a day are now about to be hit. That means within weeks the country will have 10,000s of ventilators. All this is possible because even within a small country like UK they have the men [women] in large numbers who have the education, knowledge and skills to at a drop of the hat make ventilators in huge numbers. All this points to quality manpower within the country produced by a quality secular, secular education.

Now compare Pakistan. A country with four times greater population. So we have huge manpower. But what fcukin good are they? Besides giving fatwas, religious mumbo jumbo, million Quran hafiz, ten million madaris graduates, heap load of bullshat. Right no no fcukin dail a mullah or any mullah can help. Science, modern engineering and skills that are cornerstone of secular West and athiest China is what going to save the world.

If only our people realised this and began to re-configure Pakistan society toward the future so in a generation we too have a modern society.
To some extent agreed, about the quality manpower thing, lack of Productive education (wtf is secular education? Is that even a thing).

But, you are clearly expressing your sort of inner hate for the religious elements present in the country. Yes, they are not much productive for the economy but can’t we say the same for others as well ?

WTH are local galli muhalla schools teaching kids in school ?
Ghalib ki shayari ?
Basic Sciences with ratta-fication and no critical thinking questions with case studies and practicals ???
As for the so called “eLItE scHOolS” like BeaconHouse/Roots millenium, are they any better ? With all the huge fees, They hose international universities marketing agencies for persuading students to go abroad for studies which in turn leads to loss of to some extent “Quality Minds” who then settle abroad... Those here, very few, Either don’t get chance to shine due to f’ed up infrastructure and resources or become the International agents hosting stupid activities like “Aurat March” or Anti Khatme Nabuwat which in turn is purely intentional to cause riots...

Are they any better than madrassas which are steering kids only towards Religion? While Prophet Muhammad SA himself was a trader and insisted worldly activities as well to survive in this life...

Talk sense but with quality... Don’t indulge in hate as you are clearly one of the haters i have seen here, be it racial or These sorts of things...

We lack quality education, Reason ?
Professors and teachers want wages, not inspired to raise shining students. Universities and schools are just money making machines, use torrented softwares, Least productive extracurricular activities which gives you some real life lessons unlike the stupid concerts and dramas....

HEC is also shit, With the same ratta concept from Intermediating, Having stupid syllabuses in universities.

What can you expect from such a country ?
Vaccines ? Inventions ? Innovation ?

Naah, just the usual “Gas se petrol kaise banaye hain with mountain dew ki half cut bottle”....

As for the government, Private organizations, No professional attitude in terms of science and tech, No professional approach and uniforms/use of safety equipments, Lack of appropriate equipments, Jugaarhbaazi, Production of an invented wheel, no re-invention of the wheel to go some different route and discover new things...

@jaibi @Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @Verve @Dubious @HRK @aliyusuf

I dont think we will be needing (or should) make local substandard ventilators. This is because the number of ventilators required are in the thousands. If you are to make such a large number then why not make it according to international standards the first time?

All we have to do is wait for the Chinese to settle down a bit. Then they will be manufacturing Lacks of ventilators per day. Hope they ramp up their production really soon. Pakistan does not even have a single assembly line that can make medical equipment according to a source. So yeah...Lets wait for the Chinese once again.

Weldone, unfortunately regime is not serious.
All world is importing ventilators. Except Pakistan, this shows the seriousness of regime.

That begs another question. Why do Mullahs and religious extremists all seem to have a low IQ?

"If you dont educate the smartest kid in the village, he will work the field with the dumbest"

There are many smart and humble "mullahs" that I have met in my life. Some even made it to top academic institutes after getting their education in madressahs. The problem is that only the people with lowest IQ are left with the job of commenting on religion as they cannot integrate into the society.

Education sans religion. How do you think the West defeated the east? While the east was chasing the hereafter they got on the hereto. The secular as opposed to the spiritual/temporal.

Unfortunately our lot are still chasing the hereafter. Forget about Poor Pakistanis in Pakistan, look at the UK Pakistanis who join hizb-ut-tahrir...........:lol:

Education sans religion.
I don’t see how if i were an engineer, 4 books of religion would prevent me from inventing an electric car... Just a fear inside you and your type...

Wisest are those that gain all the knowledge they can, but use it wisely and productively.

I for example, Have nothing to do with military, But here I am, seeking knowledge to some average level, every post, gives me something new to learn, Be it military, aviation, Technologies, Economy, Law, Religion and Geography. That is my utter thirst for knowledge, just to fulfill my aim of being someone with immense knowledge someday and that I might be helpful to others. I don’t want money or any favor from knowledge but self satisfaction and Broad Mind in terms of education...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom