What's new

88% Pakistani civilians willing to go to war for Pakistan

what about 12.14%, they have potential terrorism link up ?

The rest 12.14% is the combined vote bank of the far right fundamentalist "religious" parties like JI, JUI-f, JUI-P, JUI-F, etc. They are only good at making noises and try to rule the majority. But this time, our patience has run out. Mark my words, if any of these "religious" parties try to force their opinion on the operation they are going to get massacred.

#opzarbeazb
This is an almost near consensus, a message to the Army to do what an Army does!

10363943_10152264453347663_517599246645488727_n.png

An Interesting thing is that percentage of people who support operation is almost same who are ready to fight for their country in other survey? Is it fcuking coincidence or we have 12% terrorist sympathizers?

Because unlike pakistan people have other respectable jobs to do, while in pakistan the only one earn and rule is armed forces.

Your PAF fighters will too chose to get heavily paid in private airlines but for that you first have to have private airlines. :lol:

Living in the West, i know exactly what kind of verbal respect the Indian call centres and their workers given.:o:
Who knows fish in the bowl may one day realise that the Ocean is much bigger than it's own confined space. :pleasantry:

Living in the West, i know exactly what kind of verbal respect the Indian call centres and their workers given.:o:
Who knows fish in the bowl may one day realise that the Ocean is much bigger than it's own confined space. :pleasantry:

Atleast they dont get paid to slaughter people neck.

No work is low, they are paid for doing some humanly work.

There is all class of work here. The biggest of IT work as well.

An Interesting thing is that percentage of people who support operation is almost same who are ready to fight for their country in other survey? Is it fcuking coincidence or we have 12% terrorist sympathizers?

If we go back and study history, we'll find that the likes of JI were adamantly against the creation of Pakistan. It's no wonder that the same people are constantly getting in the way and going against the interests of Pakistan. Majority of Pakistanis have never given these terrorists sympathisers the right to rule them, they just use violence to force themselves on the people.

is it an online survey, the real problem is at tribal areas ,what would be the results if the survey is taken from those areas as well.

is it an online survey, the real problem is at tribal areas ,what would be the results if the survey is taken from those areas as well.

No one has suffered more from the TTP's scum than the tribal areas. The tribal people want to live a normal life and fully support the military operation. Many tribal militias will be fighting the TTP along with the military.

Atleast they dont get paid to slaughter people neck.

No work is low, they are paid for doing some humanly work.

There is all class of work here. The biggest of IT work as well.
Indeed there's no shame in any work that earns your bread but we should take care when generalising.... i mean it would be unfair to conclude that presently Indians favourite hobby is hanging young girls from trees.

Indeed there's no shame in any work that earns your bread but we should take care when generalising.... i mean it would be unfair to conclude that presently Indians favourite hobby is hanging young girls from trees.
Utter shameful to take topics to Rape,the less I say about Pakistan, the more is better for us.Starting from stoneing to death in high court premises to never ending suffering of women in pakistan But thats the same story all over the subcontinent.I pity mods for making Windjammer as an elite member for nothing.Just a reminder that his anti india sentiments taking him too far for being a civilized person to radicilization.And am not afraid for being banned or anything but for an elite member like this ,I.dont expect anything better from a normal member.

Utter shameful to take topics to Rape,the less I say about Pakistan, the more is better for us.Starting from stoneing to death in high court premises to never ending suffering of women in pakistan But thats the same story all over the subcontinent.I pity mods for making Windjammer as an elite member for nothing.Just a reminder that his anti india sentiments taking him too far for being a civilized person to radicilization.And am not afraid for being banned or anything but for an elite member like this ,I.dont expect anything better from a normal member.
See you are blabbering out of context again......you surely have comprehension problems my friend.....no one is discussing rapes or anything, that was a reply to another member for not generalising every thing on the contrary it's very shameful of you to bring in 1971 into every thread.....next time first understand the crux of the matter before even bothering to reply.

Tribals are are in a messy situation and condition because of themselves stationing/granting asylum to terrorists for the last 30 Years infact their deals include millions of dollars for giving them space. You are correct it is merely a survey today if a survey is conducted in hindustan patriotic hindustanis would also account to 80%+ to support Gov in WOT or any War.

Had tribals people wanted peace these terrorists would have been outs at the end of afghan War neither Pak Gov nor these tribals ever attempted to oust them at that time infact tribal militia switched sides frequently for dollars it is well known locally. It is going to be a long War these terrorists are bigger and bolder than Tamil Tigers it took Sri Lanka 27 Years it would probably take Pakistan another few years this recent decision of Ops in Waziristan is the true beginning and dedication by Gen Raheel and Team that Kiyani lacked he was mostly talk and less Action his 6 Year did not bring much change, that's a honest opinion regardless people agree to it or not.

Last edited:
the enemy within that we are fighting is not so within but aided with foreign elements.

India cannot stand against such a resilient enemy, heck IA can barely handle a handful of kashmiri fighters, nexels are simply out of their league. Imagine how fragile IA is if tomorrow a TTP like force emerges from nowhere.

Dont want to ruin sleeps here but what If !
he he he realli well if you people beleave it then no issues

cause .... khair jane do apki fauj ab jake hosh me aaye hai to uske bare me kya kahun .... pehle taliban se nibat lo hum yaheen hain aur rahenge jab fursat mille to aa jana ... jab dil chahe "khushbu laga ke" ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom