What's new

Zindagi, Pakistan shows a hit in India

WTF! I can't see that channel! Now I have to change my entire bouquet and pay 200 bucks more since I have three HD set top boxes at home. What kinda shit is Zee up to? Just making money! Idiots!

Seriously, I was anxiously waiting for the Pakistani serial, HUM SAFAR with a superb theme song 'Woh Humsafar Tha', composed by Waqar Ali and sung by Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch. It was written by Naseer Turabi.

Here...

:tup: :tup: :tup:

I think I'll have to watch the serial on You Tube instead since my computer is connected to my TV anyway! Screw Zee!
We are so lucky in this respect we
In Pakistan you only pay for thori cable thats hardly five hundred rupees for about 100 channels new are added for free and all Pakistani and indian too except for the ones that air those indian killer soaps ..

Same storu here friend.Somehow womens in India like this soaps.

Same story here friend.Somehow womens in India like this soaps.

Then get ready for change of mind because Pak dramas are the mens fav nowadays too

They have very low quality work. It's not going to give any better entertainment than Hindi serials.
Low quality work? LOL, ok if you say so. P.s has anyone watched Bangali channels? Even afghani channels are better in quality

Okay thats nice.. I read they've bought about 200 Pak dramas..
But one thing is indigestible.

Since when do indian soaps have top ratings in Pakistan?
That was ancient times like 2005 after that the time stretch comprising of a millions light years bored us and anyways Pakistani drama industry is way better

Indian soaps are no comparison.
Apart from Pakistani shows Turkish are new fashion
Indian are totally out and never coming back.

Who wants to see women sleeping with 5 kilos of makeup and hear only two lines of dialogue in a thirty minute show..
A few days ago I stumbled on urdu one and guess what It WAS STILL SHOWING THE GOPI DRAMA!!!
When will it end..even the cast is so ugly..:rolleyes:

Youw ill never mention that puke inducing shit drivel again. My mother used to watch that drivel. Ruined my teens because of it.

Immediate interest will be generated because of the curiosity factor. A good barometer would be to see what TRP's are being generated in, say 6 months or a year. That will give a clear picture.

I think the Zindagi channel will appeal to a niche audience. Profitable and good in ratings, but slightly outside of the mainstream.

a lot of the pakistanis posting here, obviously has a perception of India that is reductive.

im from pakistan ...???

You know, from the way your countrymen post here, it seems like they have no understanding of India or Indians.

Normally, I accuse Indians of being ignorant about Pakistan.

also it's a bit weird seeing Pakistanis all getting super excited for this.

You guys do realise that this is a money making venture for Zee right? It's a capitalistic venture. Zee knows they are going to mint some money from the curiosity factor.

as @Bang Galore said, wait for a few months to see what happens. For me, that will determine whether Indians will see this as an exotic flavor or not.

On the same channel, you have turkish, Egyptian and latin american soaps as well.

im from pakistan ...???

Although the Pakistani soaps have some seriously pale girls acting. That is a major plus in Indian TV.

After a certain shad of brown, you cannot appear on Indian TV :lol:

:(

@Jzaib aren't Indian TV shows and movies banned in Pakistan?

Last edited:
Zee has gone bonkers with their advertising; all I see everywhere I go, is 'Zindagi' ...
ohv1ci.jpg

Ek villian released :-) now to go or not to go,centarius on Taliban hit list:(

It has Shraddha kapoor in it :ashamed:

But then, you are a female. Unless you bat for the other team :blink:

Zee has gone bonkers with their advertising; all I see everywhere I go, is 'Zindagi' ...
ohv1ci.jpg

Free market capitalism bub.

Gotta spend cash to make cash.

Ker do ban who cares as long as bollywood movies get released here,I DON'T CARE :enjoy:

The only reason that could happen is if a terrorist attack occurred, and you have people like Shiv Sena, RSS and Bajrang Dalget riled up.

Otherwise, Money talks, BS walks.

Though it is amusing to see Pakistanis of all shades who had no problem posting vitriol against Indians falling over themselves recommending Pakistani TV shows to watch.

The only reason that could happen is if a terrorist attack occurred, and you have people like Shiv Sena, RSS and Bajrang Dalget riled up.

Otherwise, Money talks, BS walks.

Though it is amusing to see Pakistanis of all shades who had no problem posting vitriol against Indians falling over themselves recommending Pakistani TV shows to watch.
I never watch pakistani shows or dramas,just news :)

Back
Top Bottom