What's new

Zindagi, Pakistan shows a hit in India

I recently checked out some episodes of Sarabhai vs Sarabhai on YouTube. Loved it.

Can you name some Indian serials that are popular in Pakistan?

Sarabhai vs Sarabhai is one of the few truly good serials to have emerged from our channels in the last decade and half. The casting was brilliant, as were the caustic one-liners.:-)

Zindagi gulzar hai was a huge hit here in Pakistan. So its not average for sure.
but that is not the advertisement im talking about .. I have watch zindagi Gulzar ha .. i like it ... I think Indians will like our tvshows .. its more close to reality .. and are short ... most of them have less then 50 episodes

WTF! I can't see that channel! Now I have to change my entire bouquet and pay 200 bucks more since I have three HD set top boxes at home. What kinda shit is Zee up to? Just making money! Idiots!

Seriously, I was anxiously waiting for the Pakistani serial, HUMSAFAR with a superb theme song 'Woh Humsafar Tha', composed by Waqar Ali and sung by Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch. It was written by Naseer Turabi.

Here...

:tup: :tup: :tup:

I think I'll have to watch the serial on You Tube instead since my computer is connected to my TV anyway! Screw Zee!

Last edited:
Indian serials have got to be the worst i cant even watch them when im stoned

this.

I am sure Indian intelligence agencies use it as a torture device :sick:

They should also provide subtitles. I tried watching some of the shows, most of heavily Persianized Urdu went over my head.

Imagine Indians who speak little Hindi to no Hindi!

They weren't targeted audience in the first place IMO. Anyways speaking on that are Hindi language TV shows popular down South.

In the big cities like Bangalore you have takers.

Each state is dominated by their linguistic TV industry. They are as terrible as Hindi TV shows, except they have less good looking people and lower production values :sad:

I use to watch a adnan siddique drama back in the hostel days during high school.can't remember the name but was awesome

since than i have not watched any drama completely

While talking about how similar the lives of Pakistanis are to that of Indians, Imran Abbas said, “The culture, food, values and lives of people are same in both the countries; we are from the same soil. It is only some political turmoil and misunderstandings that causes difficulty, otherwise everything is the same.
Most of my Pakistani brothers on PDF don't agree with this statement :whistle: @Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER

Channel is not available here currently and cable operator doesent know such channel exist.When i asked for adding new channel he say he cant add new channel because u want when demand will increase i will add it

Well far worst can be seen in Pakistani channel also.Noone is better
Cant comment on pakistani serials never seen one.Indian serials are my pet hate i sit there while my mum watches them and stew inside thinking how can she watch this and why does the camera have to zoom in on everyones face in the room with sound effects included.

I recently checked out some episodes of Sarabhai vs Sarabhai on YouTube. Loved it.

Can you name some Indian serials that are popular in Pakistan?

None .. Turkish n Pak soaps are now in demand .. Turkish soaps dubbed in Urdu .. Lol

They have very low quality work. It's not going to give any better entertainment than Hindi serials.

Nobody is forcing you to watch .. Apart from tht I doubt a South Indian ? Would like em anyways..

Nobody is forcing you to watch .. Apart from tht I doubt a South Indian ? Would like em anyways..

Who said South Indians won't watch Hindi serials? In all major Cities and Towns people watch them, especially in Andhra and Karnataka they are more in numbers.

Back
Top Bottom