What's new

Zimbabwe Cricket cancels Pakistan tour

It would be a huge benefit to cricket as a sports if this tour happens as scheduled. In my heart I believe the tour would be on.

Godspeed to pakistan ! :)

SL team was attacked and it resulted in 6 years bannish from international teams.
If zimbabwe team is attacked again then consider the bannish period, muiltiplied by 3 at least.

Khair mubarik Bus dua karo ub yeh khair khairiat say wapis bhi chaly jain.

By the way after looking at form of our current team I think Zimbabwe would be favorite for this series. Na bowling hai na batting, and I guess our pitches are slow so nothing much to expect from slow bowlers?
Allah kare khair rahe Ameen, My guess that they made lit bouncy pitch as our billowing squad more aggressive than batting ( Wahab Riaz ) etc, yes we need to brush up our current team skill to have opponent like Zimbabwe or BD:rofl:
Hope to watch good matches.

Allah kare khair rahe Ameen, My guess that they made lit bouncy pitch as our billowing squad more aggressive than batting ( Wahab Riaz ) etc, yes we need to brush up our current team skill to have opponent like Zimbabwe or BD:rofl:
Hope to watch good matches.

Zimbabwe played well in the world cup by the way, and I really want to see them in top ranks. I hope our team is good enough to put a good fight. Yes hope to watch good matches :tup:

Sir, from my limited interaction with pakistanis or people of pakistani descent, they are very simple and down to earth people. Why all the killings happening in pakistan ? :(
Sir,
we live in mad times. and the rot started from the Middle eastern countries that funded the terrorist organisations leading to 911, leading to Madrid , London , Bali , Peshawar, Paris, Karachi massacres. your agencies know which countries are involved ands till funding, your diplomatic cables are screaming, your agencies even intercepted the celebratory text massages among the princes but I dont know why the oil seems thicker than the human blood (American included).

re down to earth and simple?
do you know Himmler much? he was not not a psychopathic he was not obnoxious and a retard. he was an ordinary person very normal just like your average joe, no ranting like Hitler, no pulling off hair and huffing and puffing.

what is scary? that SOB was complicit and fully part in the genocide of millions of Jews and other enemies of Nazi Germany.
same applies in Pakistan, if you see those people who have beheaded people of all ages they look so ordinary and pleasant but they have a blackened heart.

in Pakistan I see the demise and the extinction (however slow) of us ordinary Sunni Muslims... we are slowly being turned into fanatics who justify the killing of minorities. and when there are no minorities about we kill our own. and such talk used to be in the fringes but it has become mainstream now. I know some of my friends will disagree that we are not there yet but look at what happened in Middle east. it was same people who were fine under stable (secular dictatorships) but now they eat the hearts of their victims, make Islamic justification of gang rape, burn people alive and behead their victims and desecrate their bodies and blow up Christian and Muslim monuments that stayed for centuries.
what is holding us together away from complete implosion is our armed forces one they are degraded like that of Syria or Iiraq then all bets are off.

It would be a huge benefit to cricket as a sports if this tour happens as scheduled. In my heart I believe the tour would be on.

Godspeed to pakistan ! :)

They say you are Pakistani, We say you are Indian. And now this an American with an interest in cricket :undecided:

They are playing the series. InshaAllah no such incident will take place.:)

@Irfan Baloch

A request while you are here, my profile shows a negative rating which I cannot locate and it was not there before. I would have lodged complain in Post rating review board but that thread is locked now. Can you please confirm me what gem of mine got me this award. And if it is by @Hyperion give him a couple on my behalf, he deserves these.

The fact that you can not locate your post is that you may have deleted your post. Most of your gem of posts are of similar nature, they are no showpieces, that you, yourself would like to hang on to!

@Irfan Baloch

A request while you are here, my profile shows a negative rating which I cannot locate and it was not there before. I would have lodged complain in Post rating review board but that thread is locked now. Can you please confirm me what gem of mine got me this award. And if it is by @Hyperion give him a couple on my behalf, he deserves these.

The fact that you can not locate your post is that you may have deleted your post. Most of your gem of posts are of similar nature, they are no showpieces, that you, yourself would like to hang on to!

At least I was more creative than you. ;)

I don't delete my posts not ones which are in reply to people like you who are fond of labeling anyone anything. Some mod must have deleted that post and if this negative is for my response to the abuse that you hurled at my family then to achieve fair treatment you should have gotten one too.

They say you are Pakistani, We say you are Indian. And now this an American with an interest in cricket :undecided:
I don't watch cricket or follow soccer either. But I do keep myself aware of certain things around me. Some 20 miles away Gerrard is gonna play his final match. Considering the hoopla, I did try to get hold of a cheap ticket albeit unsuccessfully.
Similarly I know a sport called cricket exist and having played several sports in school I know how big a let down it is when we all are in our jerseys, warming up and the match gets cancelled for a stupid reason.

I don't watch cricket or follow soccer either. But I do keep myself aware of certain things around me. Some 20 miles away Gerrard is gonna play his final match. Considering the hoopla, I did try to get hold of a cheap ticket albeit unsuccessfully.
Similarly I know a sport called cricket exist and having played several sports in school I know how big a let down it is when we all are in our jerseys, warming up and the match gets cancelled for a stupid reason.

Cricket must be played in US considering our Indians and Pakistani presence there? Its a very interesting sport you know, sometimes you have to wait five lengthy days to know Oh match has been drawn without any team winning.

Sir,
we live in mad times. and the rot started from the Middle eastern countries that funded the terrorist organisations leading to 911, leading to Madrid , London , Bali , Peshawar, Paris, Karachi massacres. your agencies know which countries are involved ands till funding, your diplomatic cables are screaming, your agencies even intercepted the celebratory text massages among the princes but I dont know why the oil seems thicker than the human blood (American included).

re down to earth and simple?
do you know Himmler much? he was not not a psychopathic he was not obnoxious and a retard. he was an ordinary person very normal just like your average joe, no ranting like Hitler, no pulling off hair and huffing and puffing.

what is scary? that SOB was complicit and fully part in the genocide of millions of Jews and other enemies of Nazi Germany.
same applies in Pakistan, if you see those people who have beheaded people of all ages they look so ordinary and pleasant but they have a blackened heart.

in Pakistan I see the demise and the extinction (however slow) of us ordinary Sunni Muslims... we are slowly being turned into fanatics who justify the killing of minorities. and when there are no minorities about we kill our own. and such talk used to be in the fringes but it has become mainstream now. I know some of my friends will disagree that we are not there yet but look at what happened in Middle east. it was same people who were fine under stable (secular dictatorships) but now they eat the hearts of their victims, make Islamic justification of gang rape, burn people alive and behead their victims and desecrate their bodies and blow up Christian and Muslim monuments that stayed for centuries.
what is holding us together away from complete implosion is our armed forces one they are degraded like that of Syria or Iiraq then all bets are off.

It's saddening to see actually I am here sipping some nice coffee and discussing gerrard's match with my vendors and my colleagues discussing the latest UK elections and stuff but some where in other part of the world, some humans are killing each other for some stupid reason. Although I don't believe in god but I do sometimes think I am wrong so that we can go to him/her and pray to make things like old times :undecided:

Cricket must be played in US considering our Indians and Pakistani presence there? Its a very interesting sport you know, sometimes you have to wait five lengthy days to know Oh match has been drawn without any team winning.
Seriously No thanks !

People are free to enjoy their leisure time how so ever they like but cricket for me is just too painfully slow !

It never made sense to me other than the club which you tend to swing from time to time !

I believe its not cancelled yet.

Its under review. Let's not get hasty.

Seriously No thanks !

People are free to enjoy their leisure time how so ever they like but cricket for me is just too painfully slow !

It never made sense to me other than the club which you tend to swing from time to time !

It has an exciting fast format too, but technical people say this quick shortened format of T20 has destroyed the game. :D

Back
Top Bottom