What's new

Zimbabwe Cricket cancels Pakistan tour

OOoooo .... I get to be an indian today now that you are the second one to accuse me of... Couple of days back I was pakistani though ! :lol:

Affirm their propaganda BS about India and you will again get to be a pakistani for a day.

OOoooo .... I get to be an indian today now that you are the second one to accuse me of... Couple of days back I was pakistani though ! :lol:

No sir, we have always known your roots.

As I said, I have come acorss some nice indian origin people abroad (mostly from the north). I have my beef with the extremist hindus such as Ajit Davol, Modi, Swami and co who unfortunaltey happen to be the representatives of indians at the moment and are hell bound of spreading the maniac of terrorism in the neighborhood.

I personally think there is no shame of showing your actual roots. Don't you agree?

Well after that tragic incident in Karachi, this news does not shock me, it was bound to happen. Zimbabwe has every right to refuse if they feel insecure about safety of their players.

@KURUMAYA better luck next time "tum nay kon sa a jana tha match dekhnay Pakistan :tongue:"

Well after that tragic incident in Karachi, this news does not shock me, it was bound to happen. Zimbabwe has every right to refuse if they feel insecure about safety of their players.

@KURUMAYA better luck next time "tum nay kon sa a jana tha match dekhnay Pakistan :tongue:"
Jana tou nahi thha Bhai, our whole struggle to bring back peace/economy/social and supports events get damage by that attack. I'm not saying that we are again on ground zero but that attack hurts us much. Let's see what come out as SL tour was also in schedule. Allah gharrat kare hamare dushmon ko Ameen.
Wow!
Breaking news just on time! They play as per their schedule. Mubarkan mubarkan! A big slap on terrorists face a victory against monsters.

Jana tou nahi thha Bhai, our whole struggle to bring back peace/economy/social and supports events get damage by that attack. I'm not saying that we are again on ground zero but that attack hurts us much. Let's see what come out as SL tour was also in schedule. Allah gharrat kare hamare dushmon ko Ameen.
Wow!
Breaking news just on time! They play as per their schedule. Mubarkan mubarkan! A big slap on terrorists face a victory against monsters.

Khair mubarik Bus dua karo ub yeh khair khairiat say wapis bhi chaly jain.

By the way after looking at form of our current team I think Zimbabwe would be favorite for this series. Na bowling hai na batting, and I guess our pitches are slow so nothing much to expect from slow bowlers?

Honestly, Pakistan cannot let another Srilankan-team like incident happen. It was a right decision to take. Probably Pakistan can invite an International team when the times are better.

According to Samaa TV, Zimbabwe Cricket Team is visiting Pakistan as scheduled.

Job done
just like Sri Lanken team attack

Do you even know who was behind that attack? or still behaving like ...

A junior Pakistani cabinet minister said that the government had evidence that the attackers came from India, but Information Minister Sherry Rehman denied any government knowledge of Indian involvement.[42] On 6 March 2009, government officials had ruled out the involvement of Indian intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing and LTTE and were zeroing in on Lashkar-e-Taiba.

Arrests[edit]
On 5 March, Salmaan Taseer, the governor of Punjab province, said the individuals responsible for the attack had been identified, but would not be revealed until the investigation was complete.[52] The province offered a reward of 10 million rupees ($125,000 USD) for information leading to the capture of the militants responsible for the attack.[53]

Police in Punjab arrested over 250 suspects, including 4 who were said to be 'prime suspects'.[54] Police called Muhammad Aqeel, who ran a sports bikes business in Islampura, the mastermind behind the attack, and said that he had received a call from one of the militants at 9:05 am on the morning of the attacks asking for instructions.[54] Though Aqeel was still absconding, his brother, Muhammad Faisal, had been arrested.[54] Police also arrested Shahzad Babar of Rahim Yar Khanafter a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card registered in his name was used in the attack along with eight others.[55]

Security officials in Pakistan told The Times that most of the two dozen people arrested in connection with the attacks belonged to Jaish-e-Mohammed, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, outlawed militant groups with close links to Al-Qaeda.[56] Aqeel, who is an activist of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, escaped a police raid on his home in Kahuta on 9 March 2009.[45]

Also another gunman Zubair, aka Naik Mohammad, of Zubair, was arrested from Madina Colony, Walton Road in Lahore. He was a waiter at a hotel in Rawalpindi, when he was recruited by Sifullah. He went to Miram Shah and was trained in the use of different weapons.

Other accused including Samiullah, alias Ejaz of Nankana district, Adnan, alias Sajjad, Ajmal alias Ahsaan, Farooq, Ameer of Punjab Taliban, and Umer, alias Abdul Wahab of D. I. Khan, were still at large.

The attack was planned at Tauheed Hotel, and a house rented for this purpose in Madina Colony, Walton Road. The auto rickshaws used in the attack were purchased by Samiullah.

A secret investigative report has surfaced later prepared by the Additional Inspector General of the Crime Investigation Division, Punjab on 22 January 2009 outlining the potential threat to the Sri Lankan team.[57]

Do you even know who was behind that attack? or still behaving like ...

A junior Pakistani cabinet minister said that the government had evidence that the attackers came from India, but Information Minister Sherry Rehman denied any government knowledge of Indian involvement.[42] On 6 March 2009, government officials had ruled out the involvement of Indian intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing and LTTE and were zeroing in on Lashkar-e-Taiba.

Arrests[edit]
On 5 March, Salmaan Taseer, the governor of Punjab province, said the individuals responsible for the attack had been identified, but would not be revealed until the investigation was complete.[52] The province offered a reward of 10 million rupees ($125,000 USD) for information leading to the capture of the militants responsible for the attack.[53]

Police in Punjab arrested over 250 suspects, including 4 who were said to be 'prime suspects'.[54] Police called Muhammad Aqeel, who ran a sports bikes business in Islampura, the mastermind behind the attack, and said that he had received a call from one of the militants at 9:05 am on the morning of the attacks asking for instructions.[54] Though Aqeel was still absconding, his brother, Muhammad Faisal, had been arrested.[54] Police also arrested Shahzad Babar of Rahim Yar Khanafter a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card registered in his name was used in the attack along with eight others.[55]

Security officials in Pakistan told The Times that most of the two dozen people arrested in connection with the attacks belonged to Jaish-e-Mohammed, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, outlawed militant groups with close links to Al-Qaeda.[56] Aqeel, who is an activist of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, escaped a police raid on his home in Kahuta on 9 March 2009.[45]

Also another gunman Zubair, aka Naik Mohammad, of Zubair, was arrested from Madina Colony, Walton Road in Lahore. He was a waiter at a hotel in Rawalpindi, when he was recruited by Sifullah. He went to Miram Shah and was trained in the use of different weapons.

Other accused including Samiullah, alias Ejaz of Nankana district, Adnan, alias Sajjad, Ajmal alias Ahsaan, Farooq, Ameer of Punjab Taliban, and Umer, alias Abdul Wahab of D. I. Khan, were still at large.

The attack was planned at Tauheed Hotel, and a house rented for this purpose in Madina Colony, Walton Road. The auto rickshaws used in the attack were purchased by Samiullah.

A secret investigative report has surfaced later prepared by the Additional Inspector General of the Crime Investigation Division, Punjab on 22 January 2009 outlining the potential threat to the Sri Lankan team.[57]

Wow why are you getting so much conscious? He has not said a thing about RAW or India.

Instead of throwing insane laughters,the people of India should take into account their intelligence agencies and make them answerable if their involvement in terrorism across the border is evident.
What if Pakistani agencies decide to hit back ? Then you'll be good when uour children are orphaned.

If what you are claiming is true then India already hitting back (retaliation) .But its highly unlikely India will do some thing like what a you are doing when We looking for greater role globally. India must be foolish to do so. And we are not fools .

It's not cancelled officially... There is still some hope. In fact Zimbabwe Cricket board expressed its desire to go ahead with commitment. It seems like there is serious debate going on with the Zimbabwean Cricket Board and ministry of sports.

Job done
just like Sri Lanken team attack
and just like SL team attackers .. all attackers escaped unhurt and unchallenged ! someone must be having deep access to the core of local security establishment !!

No sir, we have always known your roots.

As I said, I have come acorss some nice indian origin people abroad (mostly from the north). I have my beef with the extremist hindus such as Ajit Davol, Modi, Swami and co who unfortunaltey happen to be the representatives of indians at the moment and are hell bound of spreading the maniac of terrorism in the neighborhood.

I personally think there is no shame of showing your actual roots. Don't you agree?
i will ask RAW to shut down their main office in Islamabad that is Lal masjid! happy now.;;;;;;;;;

Wow why are you getting so much conscious? He has not said a thing about RAW or India.

As Punit Correctly Said "and just like SL team attackers .. all attackers escaped unhurt and unchallenged ! someone must be having deep access to the core of local security establishment !!"

And I say

head-in-sand.jpeg

Instead of throwing insane laughters,the people of India should take into account their intelligence agencies and make them answerable if their involvement in terrorism across the border is evident.
What if Pakistani agencies decide to hit back ? Then you'll be good when uour children are orphaned.

ASWJ and its leadership is banned on paper, while it continues to operate as usual business. LJ leaderships lives under guards provided by PAKISTAN government. Terrorist who are caught by mistake off course are later released with more ammo, should i go on. But, worry not as soon as they purify Pakistan from all the infidels, then we will play cricket.

Back
Top Bottom