What's new

Zimbabwe Cricket cancels Pakistan tour

BD was in process to send its woman and A team. Maybe they would cancel too.

Instead of throwing insane laughters,the people of India should take into account their intelligence agencies and make them answerable if their involvement in terrorism across the border is evident.
What if Pakistani agencies decide to hit back ? Then you'll be good when uour children are orphaned.

The Pakistani agencies are striking back on daily basis so spare me this

Not a single security analysts would have predicted the attack on the Ismailis

How can any security analysts say without any shadow of doubt the same for the Zimbabweans?

Right now Pakistan is a very very volatile country. Anything can happen to anyone.

Contaminated water.... sorry didn't think in that line :)
sad day for cricket fans. but good day for sectarianism and basking KSA/ Iran (depending on how one prays) and once that is done everyone go RAW on India

sad day for cricket fans. but good day for sectarianism and basking KSA/ Iran (depending on how one prays) and once that is done everyone go RAW on India

Sir, from my limited interaction with pakistanis or people of pakistani descent, they are very simple and down to earth people. Why all the killings happening in pakistan ? :(

crying-clip-art-free-374259.jpg

A sad day for Pakistan Cricket.
2009 was like 6-7yrs back, pakistan has learned a lot against terrorism.
I am sure they can provide good secure cover to games. But probably the entire security setup and resources and spread so thin that they are unable to give 100% commitment and which raises the eyebrow of visiting country.

PCB has to move its egg out of pakistan so they can hatch into good chicken. Else all eggs will result into flat omlets when put to test against flame.

Its not set in stone yet. They will give final reply on Friday. Looks bad but I am sure they will be offered a bit more money and brought back. Its extremely unfortunate and embarrassing state of affairs of what we have to do to play.

Sir, from my limited interaction with pakistanis or people of pakistani descent, they are very simple and down to earth people. Why all the killings happening in pakistan ? :(

Same way, I find indians abroad quite normal people.

Well you might want to ask the extremists in your country of origian india to stop spreading cross-border terrorism, these killings will reduce dramatically.

I think that is one of the - if not the only - major problems.

Not a single security analysts would have predicted the attack on the Ismailis

How can any security analysts say without any shadow of doubt the same for the Zimbabweans?

Right now Pakistan is a very very volatile country. Anything can happen to anyone.

Well... not really. It seems the Ismailis have been threatened a year back...so, it wasn't out of the blue.

Shia Ismaili Muslims' housing society had got threat year ago

someone equating it to Zimbabwe pulling back should wonder if the Zimbabwe team had announced their schedule a year back.

Same way, I find indians abroad quite normal people.

Well you might want to ask the extremists in your country of origian india to stop spreading cross-border terrorism, these killings will reduce dramatically.

I think that is one of the - if not the only - major problems.

OOoooo .... I get to be an indian today now that you are the second one to accuse me of... Couple of days back I was pakistani though ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom