What's new

Yousuf Al Kardawi's Speech to Bangladesh

I do not support the Awami league.

I do not support the execution of Azam as it will destabilize the country but he is anti-Bangladesh and a criminal.

You and other Jamatis have launched a vicious campaign of lies (e.g. "Awami" when I do not support that party and say it is corrupt). You Jamatis have insulted me and called me:

"bastard"

"hypocrite"

"thug"

"liar"

"bigot"

and so many other things.

You in another post (now deleted) also essentially accused me of being a non-Muslim (a Kafir) by saying I am "anti-Islami".

I will not respond to you and other Jamatis/razakars and am now going to put you Jamatis/razakars and other supporters on ignore.

You
Idune
Kobiraaz
T-Rex
Armstrong
M_Saint
Luffy50 etc

You are abusive, aggressive and many other things which being a Muslim and gentleman I will not say.

Bye for ever.

DO NOT EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.

Mian, jaw koi. Khel to shuru. Shesh dekiyya jaw. Tumar halat toh la-hasinar moto hoyia geche. Amader Jaan kaboz karba. Agge agge deko tumader ki koira shista kora hai. Charal der chamcha giri karo aar musalman der gali daw. Badjaat beiman kutakar.

I hope your are not particpiating Bangladesh2050 fourm co-founed by this bigot. If you are participting there then you are helping enemy of Islam and Bangladesh.

Perhaps you have missed it, I have already mentioned in another thread that he is no longer associated with that group you mentioned above.

I ask you to prove your statement that this group is "enemy of Islam" and Bangladesh?

Perhaps you have missed it, I have already mentioned in another thread that he is no longer associated with that group you mentioned above.

I wasn't aware of this truth. Good riddance if true.

I ask you to prove your statement that this group is "enemy of Islam" and Bangladesh?

Since hammar-fist, the beiman munafiq no longer with your group, I wish you good luck. My judgment was based on his activity here and obviously do not know much about other.

So in order to silence me you are reporting me for calling this idiot what he is?

Why don't you just try and refute what I have said.

I forgot you can't.

Also you can't even speak Arabic.

lol.

When I called you a hypocritical bastard why did you report to silence me? So, bastard like you think that only you have the right to call names. Listen, you hypoctitical indian rajakar you get what you give, get it in your stinky rawami head!

This guy is not well informed.. ;)

So tell your Dr. Goebbels to inform him according to the whims of the certified liars.

Post reported.

"Attempt to intimidate a poster and silence alternative views by threatening to report him.

No offence was commited. No poster was insulted and no rules were violated.

This is a clear example of intimidation and bullying.
"

You're a shameless liar like all the indian rajakars!

better be careful of arab influence in your country. they create trrorism everywhere....

In Bangladesh RAW is the sole proprietor of all kinds of terrorism, so we have to get rid of this evil influence before everything else.

I do not support the Awami league.

I do not support the execution of Azam as it will destabilize the country but he is anti-Bangladesh and a criminal.
[/B]

Lying left and right, it must be in your blood. Not only that, you're a moron of the highest calibre to think that this is your rawami ministry where the truth is called a lie and a lie is called the greatest truth.

A jinnah worshiper insulting the Sunnah of The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم. What a surprise!
I worship Jinnah :bunny:
come+at++me+bro.jpg

@SHAMK9 : I hate you ! :angry:
me ne kia kiya? :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@SHAMK9 :

I hate you because I'm bored ! :rofl:

But a fellow servant of the Quaid ! Yaraa touuu roooz dil khush kar ditaaa haiii ! :cray:

Mian, jaw koi. Khel to shuru. Shesh dekiyya jaw. Tumar halat toh la-hasinar moto hoyia geche. Amader Jaan kaboz karba. Agge agge deko tumader ki koira shista kora hai. Charal der chamcha giri karo aar musalman der gali daw. Badjaat beiman kutakar.

Bhai white house e giye maloon anti musalman der boma mairo na :rofl:

POST REPORTED< CALLING A MUSLIM SCHOLAR MONKEY CAVEMAN

He does seem to be a monkey caveman...:undecided:

Muslims - No !

Illegal Immigrants - Yes please !

If they have the papers - They are more than welcome to stay in Pakistan for as long as they desire ! If they take 'Pakistani Nationality' through the proper channels - They are as much deserving of this country as I am.

But if they're going to stay here without paying any taxes, without being registered with them being involved in everything from kidnapping for ransom to prostitution - Then please do that in your country of origin !

Arent all Muslims of South asia by default Pakistanis according to Jinnah and Iqbal ?

Arent all Muslims of South asia by default Pakistanis according to Jinnah and Iqbal ?

But then some are more Pakistani than others! ;)

Anyway I'd like to know Bangladeshi opinion about these 3 million illegal Bangladeshi in Karachi whom Armstrong propose to evict. Although it seems except Hammer-fist, rest of the guys are either too subservient or too jamati to care! :lol:

why you bangladeshi guys keep fighting with eachother in every thread? whats wrong with you guys , you are from same country and still fight like Paksitan and indians ...come on argue in a better and constructive manner ..due to this behavior one thread has already been closed ...

@Hammer-fist : look mate everyone has right to criticize and present his view so learn to tolerate you get too out of control, emotional , impulsive and personal

Back
Top Bottom