What's new

Yousuf Al Kardawi's Speech to Bangladesh

Idune Bhai, if I may :

What does the average Bangladeshi thinks about Pakistan ?

*give me an honest to god opinion without any sugar-coating*

I want to answer this question.....

Ask everyone in this forum during a Pakistan India Match, which country gets overwhelming support??

Pakistan.

Not India.

So why do they show hatred to pakistan??

only when there position is threatened.

like calling Muktis terrorists or Bangladesh backstabbers.

Most of the BD PAK facebook wars start like this

Page Admin - Pakistan won against India

Comment -

BD #1 Congrats Pakistan

BD#2 Well played

Pakistani #1 We are best

BD #3 f**ckistan sucks (a hindu or awami supporter most of which are fake ids like morning star, shadow prince just to start the fun)

Pakistan #2 Short Dark Bengali kuch to sharam kar, khod khel nahi sakte

BD number 1 and 2 : pakistani rapist killer get out B*sta*d

Pakistani #3 Hindu o ki chamche ,

and bla bla bla bla bla

There is a group who thinks insulting pakistan is part of their patriotism ....

As for me, in school I always wanted to become freedom fighter....

BD had no ICC status in 1997

I chose Australia of Mark taylor not Pakistan of Wasim Akram though my father was a fan of Inzam ul Haque...

In 2005 , My best friend turned in to a Islamist. Now he is Jamat activist and passed as Dental Surgeon this year.

I resisted his influence, had no interest in religious politics.

After Joining Med, i decided to join student politics. Though Jamat activists were very close to me as i studied in Medical admission coaching Center Run by jamat.. But i decided to join BNP to avoid the term rajakar. (many bangladeshis keep quiet, dont support pakistan just because of this)

And then I found out My "New" best friend is a fundamental muslim... pro- Caliphate, Salat anywhere even if in Bus.

During my stay in Boys hall i found out jamatis have the best character, every time I became sick they were beside my bed pouring water over me... i started to like them, Though i used to avoid them as they used to warn me for not praying....

I have a hindu friend ( he showed me PDF), oneday in facebook he was fighting against a pan islamist and I followed him there, i tried to support my friend , I had no idea about nationalism and Islam. That pan islamist man insulted me for my ignrance and asked me to study on it....

I studied again and again, not any Sheikh , organisation .. but Quran and Hadith... Like the one in my signature... I realized i was wrong... I decided to support each and every muslim brothers in the world and the idea of caliphate.. jamatis of my campus know that i am pan islamist, but i am not one of them, I know very well their love for this country is no less than awamileague activists.

This is me, and Hammer fist thinks i am Raazaakarr.. well i have no problem... i know what i am.......:)

@kobiraaz : I'm not a practicing Muslim at all but I am a Pan-Islamist too ! I dunno whether thats contradictory or not but it is what it is. :tup:

P.S The Jammat in Pakistan, especially their student wing - the Jamiat-i-Talaba, is a fairly violent organization with them even beating up teachers in Universities for everything from not allowing such & such a person to pass an exam after they've failed their exams, to beating them up for not admitting such & such a person because they didn't fulfill the merit ! In short they're a pretty messed up organization here !

P.P.S Do read about Jinnah & Iqbal; you won't regret it ! And please do grab a copy of Iqbal's 'Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam' - Its what caused me to revert back to being a Muslim after I was an atheist in my teenage days ! You can download a free copy of it from the Iqbal Academy's website; just google it in ! :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
@kobiraaz : I'm not a practicing Muslim at all but I am a Pan-Islamist too ! I dunno whether thats contradictory or not but it is what it is. :tup:

P.S The Jammat in Pakistan, especially their student wing - the Jamiat-i-Talaba, is a fairly violent organization with them even beating up teachers in Universities for everything from not allowing such & such a person to pass an exam after they've failed their exams, to beating them up for not admitting such & such a person because they didn't fulfill the merit ! In short they're a pretty messed up organization here !

P.P.S Do read about Jinnah & Iqbal; you won't regret it ! And please do grab a copy of Iqbal's 'Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam' - Its what caused me to revert back to being a Muslim after I was an atheist in my teenage days ! You can download a free copy of it from the Iqbal Academy's website; just google it in ! :tup:

okays. i have read about Asad and his road to Mecca is already in my list...I am not very practising either, when i am with my friend, he takes me to prayer forcefully , but i skip many prayers in home. sleeping......

POST REPORTED< CALLING A MUSLIM SCHOLAR MONKEY CAVEMAN

I hope your are not particpiating Bangladesh2050 fourm co-founed by this bigot. If you are participting there then you are helping enemy of Islam and Bangladesh.

What I have found is that, the multi-polar Hammer's version of secular Bengali Nationalism is another derivative of BAL's secular Bengali Nationalism that is also displayed by the minority communist and leftist parties in BD. This secular Bengali nationalism was used and exploited by BAL and India in 71 to break united Pakistan, along with long pre-71 conspiracies, beside the blunders of stupid PK leaders in that time. But remember, united Pakistan was formed because the ideology and interests of Bangladeshi people well-matched with Pakistani people in 1947 and had a great goal. Today BAL and Hammer&#8217;s versions of secular Bengali Nationalism have also broken the unity among the Bangladeshis, which is also the agenda of BAL and insidious India to cut up the relations of BD with Muslim countries.

The fact in S. Asia is that, our ideologies are greatly influenced by the religions that bring secular and no-secular debate and division among us. And secular Bengali Nationalism like Hammer&#8217;s and BAL&#8217;s ilk is not respectful to the ideology of pro-Muslim pro-Bangladeshis (who consist more than 60% of the population of BD), hence, the problems and conflict exist.

Let me tell about the hypocrisy in secular Bengali Nationalism possessed by BAL and &#8220;Hujuge Bangali&#8221; , i.e. even the people of West Bangle believe in secular Bengali Nationalism, but instead of opting for a separate country, they are clung with India to strengthen and secure their big benefits. Because, in reality, the people of West Bengal are both pro-Indian and Pro-Hindu. On the other hand, being Muslim in a Muslim country, when more than 60% Bangladeshis claim themselves as both pro-Bangladeshi and pro-Muslim and believe in Muslim brotherhoods, they are leveled as Razakar and Traitor by BAL, Hammer and ignorant &#8220;Hujuge Bangalies&#8221; and then the hypocrisy become apparent! So aper-oper Bangla and secular Bengali Nationalism are crap theories!

BAL claims about the so-called economic discrimination between E. PK and W. PK, ok fine, now we are an independent county. But do not impose your sh11ty secular Bengali Nationalism on the pro-Muslims and pro-Bangladeshis and divide the BD people. We are still the majority, not you BALs.

Razakers took the side PK in BD-PK war which is justifiable (but not the killing in case of innocent people), and similarly but the worst thing would appear when All BALs will act in part of real traitors and Dalals by taking the side of India in case of any IN-BD war.

I am an anti-BAL, anti-secular, pro-Muslim Bangladeshi (not religious in reality), now call me Razakar or Traitor, I do not give any turdshit to BAL minded people. My ideology is important to me than any secular Bengali BD.

What!!! You were Atheist In Your Teenage days!!!!!

Me too bro Its nothing.

Awami League is increasingly getting isolated at home and in abroad. Any exposure of their looting, killing and attempt to murder, Awami League is trying to use "national pride", "war crime" and "communal agenda" as shield before escaping. It may not be visible in the surface but people like Yousuf Al Kardawi's voice carry some weight exposing Awami League doing to broader audiance.

1 year minimum, Final Exam is in January Next year.. But most probably i will have to wait 6 months more if i fail or if they dont allow me for low percentage:devil:

nah, haven't decided my field yet, I have relatives in Kuwait and KSA... so Everyone in family wants me to leave BD to work there, but i am not interested in leaving BD... There are two options - govt Job or FCPS/MRCS degree then Kwait,

i grew up in jeddah all i can advise you is after you're done your practicals ask your relatives to give your resume to the following king Fahd hospital, erfan al bagedo, suleman fakhi, etc but also ask them to give your resume to the local clinic's its all over Saudi cities in every areas ,localities etc insha'Allah once you are there work for a decade make good contacts & it will be easy for you to migrate to Australia,New Zealand,Canada,Scandinavia

A jinnah worshiper insulting the Sunnah of The Prophet &#1589;&#1604;&#1609; &#1575;&#1604;&#1604;&#1607; &#1593;&#1604;&#1610;&#1607; &#1608;&#1587;&#1604;&#1605;. What a surprise!

Go foOk yourself ! :tup:

i grew up in jeddah all i can advise you is after you're done your practicals ask your relatives to give your resume to the following king Fahd hospital, erfan al bagedo, suleman fakhi, etc but also ask them to give your resume to the local clinic's its all over Saudi cities in every areas ,localities etc insha'Allah once you are there work for a decade make good contacts & it will be easy for you to migrate to Australia,New Zealand,Canada,Scandinavia

Salaam Borgza Sahab,

What do you think of Qardawi's interest in Bangladesh?

For all I am aware of, his speeches, esp on Al Jazeera, ask of Muslimeen to be proactive, but more often than not in the ways that help the agendas of the West. Then again, that is simply my awareness and may be inadequate.

What is your take on his recent speech?

To summarize the first few minutes he said to the effect:

"I am going to speak today to our brothers in Bangladesh, a big Muslim country. It separated from India to form a country to establish Islam, Pakistan. There was West Pakistan and East Pakistan. East Pakistan separated to become Bangladesh. You are part of the ummah do not distance yourselves from it. There is a secular government there which...bla, bla, bla (all sorts of exaggerated lies against the current government)."

This is very dangerous, especially since you have called someone who has performed Hajj twice, studied tajweed, studied Arabic, basic fiqh and many other things.

If you have done all these then you should know that it's haram to support Awami league. Hasina doesn't believe in Allah and Awami league is the party of Munafiq. They are Bhartis agents only serve Bharti.

Professor Ghulam Azam/Jamat stood for united Pakistan and he/they never denied it but there is no prove what's so ever that he/they committed any crime against humanity yet this ghaddar Awami trying to kill this man for political vengeance. You may not support jamat but how can you support of killing him and others unless you are Awami thug.

I appreciate the appeal made by Yousuf Al Kardawi and Turk president Abdullah Gul. I hope Awami scumbags come to their senses and abdon this kangaroo court otherwise hell is waiting for this blood thirsty animals.

You are to blame for your actions. I believe most of us had a good impression about you in the begining but you proved us wrong by calling us name, promiting awami agendas and talk non-sense about Pakistan in Pakistan forum like an Ehsaan foramosh. You have proved yourself an Awami thug and liar. So live with it.

If you have done all these then you should know that it's haram to support Awami league. Hasina doesn't believe in Allah and Awami league is the party of Munafiq. They are Bhartis agents only serve Bharti.

Professor Ghulam Azam/Jamat stood for united Pakistan and he/they never denied it but there is no prove what's so ever that he/they committed any crime against humanity yet this ghaddar Awami trying to kill this man for political vengeance. You may not support jamat but how can you support of killing him and others unless you are Awami thug.

I appreciate the appeal made by Yousuf Al Kardawi and Turk president Abdullah Gul. I hope Awami scumbags come to their senses and abdon this kangaroo court otherwise hell is waiting for this blood thirsty animals.

You are to blame for your actions. I believe most of us had a good impression about you in the begining but you proved us wrong by calling us name, promiting awami agendas and talk non-sense about Pakistan in Pakistan forum like anEhsaan foramosh. You have proved yourself an Awami thug and liar. So live with it.

I do not support the Awami league.

I do not support the execution of Azam as it will destabilize the country but he is anti-Bangladesh and a criminal.

You and other Jamatis have launched a vicious campaign of lies (e.g. "Awami" when I do not support that party and say it is corrupt). You Jamatis have insulted me and called me:

"bastard"

"hypocrite"

"thug"

"liar"

"bigot"

and so many other things.

You in another post (now deleted) also essentially accused me of being a non-Muslim (a Kafir) by saying I am "anti-Islami".

I will not respond to you and other Jamatis/razakars and am now going to put you Jamatis/razakars and other supporters on ignore.

You
Idune
Kobiraaz
T-Rex
Armstrong
M_Saint
Luffy50 etc

You are abusive, aggressive and many other things which being a Muslim and gentleman I will not say.

Bye for ever.

DO NOT EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.

Back
Top Bottom