What's new

Yousuf Al Kardawi's Speech to Bangladesh

Ulama league people are also Muslim, but BAL stooge.

I heard they are given facilities and job to support BAL/

why you bangladeshi guys keep fighting with eachother in every thread? whats wrong with you guys , you are from same country and still fight like Paksitan and indians ...come on argue in a better and constructive manner ..due to this behavior one thread has already been closed ...

@Hammer-fist : look mate everyone has right to criticize and present his view so learn to tolerate you get too out of control, emotional , impulsive and personal

Why don't you save your lecture and "advice" for those who swear at me, call me "bastard", "hypocrite" and who I do not even retaliate to.

Look at the abuse T-Rex has given me, have I even retaliated?

This is the second time you've attacked me in a thread in this sub-forum, so just give it a rest kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you save your lecture and "advice" for those who swear at me, call me "bastard", "hypocrite" and who I do not even retaliate to.

This is the second time you've attacked me in a thread in this sub-forum, so just give it a rest kid.

this is enough to prove what i initially thought about u ...no need to argue with a numbskull like you ...you have no respect for any1

Jamati Bangladeshis as usual ganging up against anyone who speaks sense and resort to report and profane each other. Not that I complain. :lol:

What is funny is amid all the abuse an anti-Bengali Pakistani nationalist troll, Mani, who has joined this ganging up on me then tries to infer I am the one at fault. Look at the swearing, insults and abuse from T-Rex and Al-Zakir, do I degenerate to their level? I am a practising Muslim and from a khandaani family so it is beneath me.

Anyway Jamatis are abusive like this because they are insignificant in Bangladeshi politics and get very little votes. This frustration at their impotence and genuine lack of real political credibility and meaningful ideas and policies means they have nothing to offer Bangladesh apart from swearing and abuse on an online forum, as is evident here.

How many votes do Jamat get in Bangladesh?

:lol:

Also on a side note, one pro-Jamati in another thread was sucking up to the Turks and talking about Caliphate and then Ataturk (the man who abolished the Caliphate) at the same time and trying to lure them in to ganging up on me. Turks who are very nationalistic and very emotional to any percieved attack on their country in fact did not seem bothered, probably because they sussed out (i.e. figured out) that Erdogan and co. were helping the sort of fundamentalists many Turks abhor.

The fact that now this same Jamati shows a video of a bearded Arab siding with this organization, Jamat, would repulse Turks (definitely the secular ones and believe it or not even some of the religious ones) and destroy an support for Jamat that the Jamatis here wanted. In fact the Turks would sympathize with me more.

LOL...hilarious.

this is enough to prove what i initially thought about u ...no need to argue with a numbskull like you ...you have no respect for any1

Post reported.

1. Insult of poster

2. Clear attempt to participate in ganging up on and bullying of a member and then pass it off as he is the culprit, when he ignores all personal insults and does not retaliate.

What is funny is amid all the abuse an anti-Bengali Pakistani nationalist troll, Mani, who has joined this ganging up on me then tries to infer I am the one at fault. Look at the swearing, insults and abuse from T-Rex and Al-Zakir, do I degenerate to their level? I am a practising Muslim and from a khandaani family so it is beneath me.

Anyway Jamatis are abusive like this because they are insignificant in Bangladeshi politics and get very little votes. This frustration at their impotence and genuine lack of real political credibility and meaningful ideas and policies means they have nothing to offer Bangladesh apart from swearing and abuse on an online forum, as is evident here.

How many votes do Jamat get in Bangladesh?

:lol:

Also on a side note, one pro-Jamati in another thread was sucking up to the Turks and talking about Caliphate and then Ataturk (the man who abolished the Caliphate) at the same time and trying to lure them in to ganging up on me. Turks who are very nationalistic and very emotional to any percieved attack on their country in fact did not seem bothered, probably because they sussed out (i.e. figured out) that Erdogan and co. were helping the sort of fundamentalists many Turks abhor.

The fact that now this same Jamati shows a video of a bearded Arab siding with this organization, Jamat, would repulse Turks (definitely the secular ones and believe it or not even some of the religious ones) and destroy an support for Jamat that the Jamatis here wanted. In fact the Turks would sympathize with me more.

LOL...hilarious.

Post reported.

1. Insult of poster

2. Clear attempt to participate in ganging up on and bullying of a member and then pass it off as he is the culprit, when he ignores all personal insults and does not retaliate.

Yeah practising muslim without believing in Ummah? Don't make fun of yourself. Khandani family? Lol. I see you have found your match with anti bangladeshi troll Labong. Not surprising at all!

Monkeys disguised as humans are found only in new delhi and mumbai.

Here are few below from Delhi and Mumbai, But they were rightfully sent back..
15498430.cms

But then some are more Pakistani than others! ;)

Anyway I'd like to know Bangladeshi opinion about these 3 million illegal Bangladeshi in Karachi whom Armstrong propose to evict. Although it seems except Hammer-fist, rest of the guys are either too subservient or too jamati to care! :lol:

1. The Bangladeshi elite do not care about Karachi Bengalis (sad but honest truth, you asked so I'm telling you the truth).

The Bangladeshi "intelligentsia"/Dhaka elite are Awami-orientated and follow their secular 71-obsessed ideology (contrary to the lies from the Jamatis here I do not support the Awami League in the slightest). If anything this elite would be hostile to Karachi Bengalis more than anything else. There is also the general disdain of poorer people from the elite common in all South Asian societies e.g. our embassy officials abroad treat ordinary Bangladeshis with contempt, an Awami League minister last year basically said he didn't care about those shot on the border by the BSF etc.

However neither do the BNP or Jamat care much for Karachi Bengalis, only a few sincere nationalists like myself, Asad71 and do.

2. Some of the Karachi Bengalis are pre-71 Bengalis are Pakistani citizens of Bengali ethnicity (there was even one government minister of Bengali ethnicity) and are proud Pakistanis e.g. in a Pakistan v Bangladesh cricket match they would support Pakistan.
Then there are the post-71 Bengali immigrants and also the Rohingyas (basically Chittagongis), who though from Burma speak the same Chittagongi dialect as many Karachi Bengalis.

3. They are not going to be "expelled"

The religious parties, mainly the Deobandis (e.g. JUI-F etc) have previously held marches against their expulsion. Nor is it physically possible. In the 90s Benazir sent some back to Dhaka by plane and the pro-Pakistani Khaleda refused to take them.

Politically Karachi Bengalis are affiliated with the MQM.

Imran Khan is pro-Bangladesh and pro-Bengali (more than the anti-Bengali Jamatis in fact) and his party the PTI have a Bengali wing and promise to legalize their status.

Nawaz Sharif is pro-Bangladesh and his PML-N have a Bengali wing (PML-Sher i Bangla wing or something like that after Fazlul Haque).

The ANP (Pashtun nationalists are not anti-Bengali but are in a turf war with the MQM who have co-opted Bengalis so there have been Pashtun v Bengali clashes in Karachi e.g Orangi town).

The Sindhi nationalists are hostile to non-Sindhis in what they feel is a demographic invasion of Sindh, I feel their concerns are legitimate and I do not support mass Bengali immigration to Pakistan/Sindh.

The PPP is the main anti-Bengali force in Karachi and the PPP is a party full of Bengali-haters. A Pakistani friend of mine knew the children of PPP-walas here in London and hated them because of their secularism, arrogance etc.

4. Hasina has 12 months left in power before she will be kicked out, then most likely Khaleda and the Jamatis will come in to power.

The Bangladeshi government will become pro-Pakistan.

If Imran Khan becomes Pakistani leader (unlikely) then Pakistan + Bangladesh relations will be excellent.

If Nawaz Sharif becomes Pakistani leader then Pakistan + Bangladesh relations will be very good.

This is how I see things.

These Arabs should bring order in Middle east before preaching BD.

Bangladesh is far more stable than Egypt which is the ideological birthplace of the "Jihadis" e.g Syed Qutb and all.

They had a military dictator ruling them for 30 or so years, whilst we've had parliamentary democracy (though far from perfect) for the past 20 years.

Bangladesh is far more stable than Egypt which is the ideological birthplace of the "Jihadis" e.g Syed Qutb and all.

They had a military dictator ruling them for 30 or so years, whilst we've had parliamentary democracy (though far from perfect) for the past 20 years.

I don't know about this bro :lol: we are at a point where we get to decide and elect the party which is less crappier than the other, still crap

Please don't make us lough. You are a pathetic liar and whinnier. It turned out, you are also a bloody loser. Got kicked out from a group you co-founded. Abbey lanat on you besharm. You should retire from life.

You are neither practicing Muslim nor belong to khandaani family. You are an Awami thug (kamjaat) and that is your only identity.

Now keep sucking up to Bharti like your god mother la-hasina.

I don't know about this bro :lol: we are at a point where we get to decide and elect the party which is less crappier than the other, still crap

jee han bhai, kintu amader desh Misr thakee boht bhala.

Anyway we are getting there slowly, slowly and we are following in the footsteps of Indonesia which has the biggest economy in the Muslim world and a rapidly growing giant.

Back
Top Bottom