What's new

Yousuf Al Kardawi's Speech to Bangladesh

This is the thanks I get for giving a relatively detailed paraphrasing of what this Qardawi guy says.

Errmm...ok thanks.

Thanks for the insults too.

Anyway I'm out of this thread.

I'm sick and tired of all this gang-bullying of me.

If you notice I'm the only one on topic here, whilst others are all attacking me personally and how I should be reported.

Thank You for the 'translation' ! :kiss3:

But you are who you are ! :tup:

better be careful of arab influence in your country. they create trrorism everywhere....

Thank You for the 'translation' ! :kiss3:

But you are who you are ! :tup:

and you are who you are...

A man who calls for the mass expulsion of millions of Muslims from Pakistan (Afghans and Bengalis).

I will leave you with your hate.

Bye and enjoy the company of like-minded people on this thread.

:)

and you are who you are...

A man who calls for the mass expulsion of millions of Muslims from Pakistan (Afghans and Bengalis).

I will leave you with your hate.

Bye and enjoy the company of like-minded people on this thread.

:)

Muslims - No !

Illegal Immigrants - Yes please !

If they have the papers - They are more than welcome to stay in Pakistan for as long as they desire ! If they take 'Pakistani Nationality' through the proper channels - They are as much deserving of this country as I am.

But if they're going to stay here without paying any taxes, without being registered with them being involved in everything from kidnapping for ransom to prostitution - Then please do that in your country of origin !

Iajdani as one Bangladeshi nationalist to another.

I think we Bangladeshi nationalists have failed at promoting Bangladeshi nationalism to the Arabs.

Their whole perception of Bangladesh has been hijacked by Jamat and their thugs, who are spreading hatred of our country to morons like Qardawi and Arab dictators and "scholars". I think our government should do this.

1. Create a team of fluent Arab-speakers, well presented and with good communication skills (not necessarily Maulanas, though legitimate ulama are not a problem). Even secular (not anti-religious) but articulate Arabic speakers would be fine.

2. Create books/leaflets/DVDs written in high quality Arabic explaining the history of Bangladesh and the role of Jamat as well as the rejection of Jamat and Maudoodi by mainstream Sunni scholars.

Explain how Jamat were against the creation of Pakistan itself.

Correct all the lies promoted by Jamati thugs against our country.

It is imperative we do this.

This is the thanks I get for giving a relatively detailed paraphrasing of what this Qardawi guy says.

Errmm...ok thanks.

If you notice I'm the only one on topic here, whilst others are all attacking me personally and how I should be reported.

lol, this crusade against you started when i tried to correct you about @Armstrong, you called me a troll...:undecided:

Iajdani as one Bangladeshi nationalist to another.

I think we Bangladeshi nationalists have failed at promoting Bangladeshi nationalism to the Arabs.

Their whole perception of Bangladesh has been hijacked by Jamat and their thugs, who are spreading hatred of our country to morons like Qardawi and Arab dictators and "scholars". I think our government should do this.

1. Create a team of fluent Arab-speakers, well presented and with good communication skills (not necessarily Maulanas, though legitimate ulama are not a problem). Even secular (not anti-religious) but articulate Arabic speakers would be fine.

2. Create books/leaflets/DVDs written in high quality Arabic explaining the history of Bangladesh and the role of Jamat as well as the rejection of Jamat and Maudoodi by mainstream Sunni scholars.

Explain how Jamat were against the creation of Pakistan itself.

Correct all the lies promoted by Jamati thugs against our country.

It is imperative we do this.

Errmm...ok thanks.

lol, this crusade against you started when i tried to correct you about @Armstrong, you called me a troll...:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure MOD had got the message on hammer repeated insult and derailing threads. Waiting for some action...

Thank You ! :kiss3:

Oh Christ - Did I just give a Disco Molvi a smooch ! :rofl:

@kobiraaz: Aur bhai how long before you're done with MBBS & would be starting a Post-Graduate Specialization ? Abhiii tukkk kuch sochaa haiii that in which field of medicine you'd like to specialize ?

I am sure MOD had got the message on hammer repeated insult and derailing threads. Waiting for some action...

Idune Bhai, if I may :

What does the average Bangladeshi thinks about Pakistan ?

*give me an honest to god opinion without any sugar-coating*

Could someone please tell me where I could find this speech? Though I can't speak Arabic, my understanding of fus'ha Arabic is pretty good I would say. I'm interested in what Al Qardawi has to say.

1. I can speak Arabic so I listened to this idiot's speech in Arabic and stopped watching his garbage at 3.08

2. This monkey is ignorant and knows nothing about Bangladesh or our history.

Shut your maloonic mouth and get lost you charal. Pick up your dhooti and get lost you beiman munafiq.

Thank You ! :kiss3:

Oh Christ - Did I just give a Disco Molvi a smooch ! :rofl:

@kobiraaz: Aur bhai how long before you're done with MBBS & would be starting a Post-Graduate Specialization ? Abhiii tukkk kuch sochaa haiii that in which field of medicine you'd like to specialize ?

Idune Bhai, if I may :

1 year minimum, Final Exam is in January Next year.. But most probably i will have to wait 6 months more if i fail or if they dont allow me for low percentage:devil:

nah, haven't decided my field yet, I have relatives in Kuwait and KSA... so Everyone in family wants me to leave BD to work there, but i am not interested in leaving BD... There are two options - govt Job or FCPS/MRCS degree then Kwait,

1 year minimum, Final Exam is in January Next year.. But most probably i will have to wait 6 months more if i fail or if they dont allow me for low percentage:devil:

nah, haven't decided my field yet, I have relatives in Kuwait and KSA... so Everyone in family wants me to leave BD to work there, but i am not interested in leaving BD... There are two options - govt Job or FCPS/MRCS degree then Kwait,

I dunno if I ever could subject myself to that blasted 'Kafeel' system which is a euphemism for modern day slavery !

But FCPS is good ! My Dad did his way back in the '80s in Gastroenterology & Hepatology & the other one in General Medicine ! :tup:

Could someone please tell me where I could find this speech? Though I can't speak Arabic, my understanding of fus'ha Arabic is pretty good I would say. I'm interested in what Al Qardawi has to say.

He said Awami munafiq league tyring to distant Bangladeshi Muslims from Islam and Ummah. He elaborated few times in speech that Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are integral part of Ummah. He asked this Awami dalal government to free professor Ghulam Azam from jail and advised bastard Awami dalal government that have fear in Allah.

I dunno if I ever could subject myself to that blasted 'Kafeel' system which is a euphemism for modern day slavery !

But FCPS is good ! My Dad did his way back in the '80s in Gastroenterology & Hepatology & the other one in General Medicine ! :tup:

Problem is in Bangladesh to get a FCPS degree a doctor has to work for 4 years without Salary , then he has to appear before tough exams... :rofl:

Idune Bhai, if I may :

Honest answer is for average Bangladeshis, there are most dire needs and issue in their life like food, living, how to provide for their children. 42 years old issue is hardly in mind of Bangladeshis. Besides, most people in Bangladesh view Pakistan as friendly country where we can brotherly and mutually beneficial relationship. Bangladeshi business has good relation with Pakistani business which can be enhanced. Bangladeshi defense forces has good number of relations with Pakistani defense forces. Good number of Bangladeshi students get scholarship from Pakistani institutes. Overall, Pakistan is not viewed from 1971 propspective as Awami League try to conjoure up and exploit.

Even Sheikh Mujib against Indian advise went ahead to establish full and normal relation with Pakistan. Vietnam having full and normal relation with US. Indian and Awami League secular mask comes apart when they try to drag Bangladesh backward rather than looking forward.

Problem is in Bangladesh to get a FCPS degree a doctor has to work for 4 years without Salary , then he has to appear before tough exams... :rofl:

Yaraaa but those 4 years are what make or break a Doctor ! And besides no one wants to take in a 'fresh graduate' & spend their time & money on - They'd much rather get a trained one from the market & pay him a higher salary !

So do think about this ! In Pakistani newspapers the ads we usually get from KSA & others demand Doctors (amongst other Professionals) with at least 5-10 years worth of experience.

And in my profession (chartered accountancy) throughout my 3-4 year training period I'd be getting less salary than what we pay our driver ! :hitwall:

But afterwards it improves considerably ! :tup:

Plus tujhee Private Practice karneiii siii kiisss neiii rokaaa haiii ? :what:

Honest answer is for average Bangladeshis, there are most dire needs and issue in their life like food, living, how to provide for their children. 42 years old issue is hardly in mind of Bangladeshis. Besides, most people in Bangladesh view Pakistan as friendly country where we can brotherly and mutually beneficial relationship. Bangladeshi business has good relation with Pakistani business which can be enhanced. Bangladeshi defense forces has good number of relations with Pakistani defense forces. Good number of Bangladeshi students get scholarship from Pakistani institutes. Overall, Pakistan is not viewed from 1971 propspective as Awami League try to conjoure up and exploit.

Even Sheikh Mujib against Indian advise went ahead to establish full and normal relation with Pakistan. Vietnam having full and normal relation with US. Indian and Awami League secular mask comes apart when they try to drag Bangladesh backward rather than looking forward.

Same here in Pakistan ! There is a genuine sense of guilt & sorrow over what happened in '71 & an apology would be fairly easy for us to give but not at the terms where one side (the Pakistan Army) is made out to be evil incarnate who butchered hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Bengalis, & raped countless thousands more & yet the other side (India & the Mukhti Bahini) are made out to be angelic beings without there being anything called the Agartalla Conspiracy or the massacre of Bihairs & other West Pakistani civilians.

Khair at any rate a Bangladeshi in Pakistan would be embraced as our own without an ounce of prejudice ! The 'Muslim Brotherhood' thing has a tendency of pretty much overriding everything else in Pakistan & no politician or political party would be able to survive with a stance against any Muslim country (even Afghanistan) !

Back
Top Bottom