What's new

Yousuf Al Kardawi's Speech to Bangladesh

However neither do the BNP or Jamat care much for Karachi Bengalis, only a few sincere nationalists like myself, Asad71 and do.

They are happy to be the resident of PK, that’s why they are there. Why would someone be worried for them?

Anyway, you claim yourself as a moderate Muslim Bangladeshi, then why do you have an extremist view towards Jamaties, pro-Muslim Bangladeshis and anti-AL people? A moderate person should have a moderate attitude and respect towards everyone, right?

Actually, how would you distinguish yourself from AL people?

Please don't make us lough. You are a pathetic liar and whinnier. It turned out, you are also a bloody loser. Got kicked out from a group you co-founded. Abbey lanat on you besharm. You should retire from life.

You are neither practicing Muslim nor belong to khandaani family. You are an Awami thug (kamjaat) and that is your only identity.

Now keep sucking up to Bharti like your god mother la-hasina.

I already saw your bigotry, no need to be hypocritical now

These Mullahs always act like they care about Muslim brotherhood, Every Muslims should think about himself not about strangers living miles away who have nothing in common.

Good luck to Bangladesh and Pakistan.

These Mullahs always act like they care about Muslim brotherhood, Every Muslims should think about himself not about strangers living miles away who have nothing in common.

Funny thing is, they don't even follow the Islamic way properly and start ranting about Ummah. First comes yourself, then your family, then your neighbourhood. And these self proclaimed Muslim scholars act like their opinion matter on foreign policies :lol:

Eorl ⚔;3752675 said:
They are happy to be the resident of PK, that’s why they are there. Why would someone be worried for them?

Anyway, you claim yourself as a moderate Muslim Bangladeshi, then why do you have an extremist view towards Jamaties, pro-Muslim Bangladeshis and anti-AL people? A moderate person should have a moderate attitude and respect towards everyone, right?

He is just pointing out the hypocrisy of anti-al members, they rant about corruption but still go back to supporting bnp. No one is against pro-Muslim Bangladeshi but one needs to be a sane Musalman, not a religious bigot. Did you see the behaviour of the likes of T-rex, Al-zakir(who was actually making fun of rape victims, what an imbecile), M_Saint?

Good luck to PTI and Imran Khan.

When you have much wealth and knowledge to give away and you do so, that is called generosity.

When you have nothing, it is stupidity; this is what these Mullahs encourage and that's what keeps the 'ummah' backwards.

People in that part of the World have bigger problems than being good Muslims.

Good luck to PTI and Imran Khan.

Cheers, thanks.

I like him because he's a nationalist and for the people.

Eorl ⚔;3752675 said:

1. I have Jamati friends and I know Abu Sayid (who is from the same part of Sylhet as me) and I also know a former Bangladeshi judge here in London who is a Jamati.

I don't hate the people but I definitely hate the ideology and its treachery.

My views to them are not extreme as I am not saying things like Al-Zakir says about killing people and doing this and doing that.

2. I do not swear and abuse Jamatis here the way they swear and abuse me.

Notice they always start on me first and target me, and are obsessed with me. Why? Because they are used to the BD sub-forum being "their turf" and want to silence different views.

Look at the abuse Al-Zakir and T-Rex have given me.

Is this Islamic?

By the way other nationalities then have a bad impression of Bangladesh due to the behaviour of these two and their fellow Jamatis.

2. I am pro-Muslim Bangladeshi.

I am an observant Muslim, who prays, fasts and clearly states things such as we need a strong defence to counter India.

3. I have attacked AL many times.

4. The main problem here is Idune.

Idune wants to make this forum a BNP/Jamati forum and have everyone totally hate the Awami League.

Any Bangladeshi who disagrees with he immediately bullies them and calls them "Awami"

He has done this to:

- RiasatKhan
- Harassed Captain_Planet all over the forum for months if not years.
- Animalive
- Gyp11 whom he called an Awami in a warship thread because he had different views.

He utters the word "Awami" 24-7 and abuses, insults, bullies non-Jamati posters.

Other Jamatis have joined him.

They have now started ganging up on me.

They never talk about the actual topics in a thread, never say anything informative, meaningful but talk rubbish, swearing at people, personal lifestories of their university life, lying, insulting.

They use words like

"Bastard"

"Hypocrite"

"Munafiq"

"Malaun"

and swear like drinking water.

By the way one of the Jamatis here who swears a lot in real life has medical problems and has to take injections, which is why I regard him as a clown and a keyboard warrior who talks tough behind a screen but is nothing in real life.

Do you agree with people calling non-Jamatis "bastard"?
Do you agree with people swearing at non-Jamatis?
Do you agree with Jamatis harassing Bangladeshi posters?
Do you agree with Idune looking for nothing but bad news about Bangladesh?

Why are you so extremist to non-Jamatis?

When you have much wealth and knowledge to give away and you do so, that is called generosity.

When you have nothing, it is stupidity; this is what these Mullahs encourage and that's what keeps the 'ummah' backwards.

People in that part of the World have bigger problems than being good Muslims.

Cheers, thanks.

I like him because he's a nationalist and for the people.

Imran Khan is a good man and pro-Bangladeshi.

He could have lived the life of a retired millionaire and national hero, above politics, liked by everyone.

However he decided to enter the world of south Asian (desi) politics where people like Benazir Bhutto, Mujib, Indira Gandhi, Liquat Ali Khan get killed.

He entered politics to make a difference.

I can tell you something. A few years ago "more experienced" people regarded him as an amateur running some amateur fan-boy party steeped in unrealistic idealism that would fade away to oblivion. NOW he is regarded as a serious politician and potential future prime minister (maybe not even in this election but the next).

Good luck, we Bangladeshis wish him well.

:D

How the heck am I supposed to know what he said to Bangladesh seeing that I know neither Arabic nor Bengali ? :blink:

Here's an English translation:
The khutba of Yousuf al Qardawee at a mosque at Doha on 9th March, 2012

And before I conclude my article, I should say something for our brothers in Bangladesh. Those Muslim brothers in a large Muslim country, our brothers in Bangladesh & Pakistan, they are in large countries independent from India to establish Islam. In Pakistan reign the entire country was named as Pak stan. It was West Pakistan & East Pakistan. East Pakistan separated and named itself as Bangladesh. There were a government close to Islam, and there are some far-away from Islam. The Government far-away from Islam to our surprise, they are far-away from its people. The people don’t want any ism other than Islam. The people when separated from India, they separated to establish Islam. But this Awami Government, driving people far away from Islam. From the rules of Islam. From the way of Prophet Muhammad (Sm). From the guidance of Quran. The government wants to driving the people far away from the Siratul Mustaqim, from the way of truth what Allah has guided us to it. And for its existence at a remote place from Arab world. It (the BAL Govt.) want to isolate this nation from Muslim world and want to establish the ism for what Allah sent not any instruction. I’ll tell them, note that the Ummah is not far away from you. They aren’t stranger to you as well. Your are part of the Ummah, and the Ummah with you. You should be pied away from the Ummah. You should not drive these Ummah towards west from Islam. Islam is you life. And it is the life of Ummah. This Ummah doesn’t have any life without this Deen (Islam). Becoming this Ummah far away from Islam, and moving with the secularism which does not recognize the Islamic rules & regulation, its direction, its morals and its codes. We do reject these. They have arrested one of the greatest Islamic scholar Professor Gulam Azam, one the great personalities of the Bangladeshis. He is the person at his 89 and moves with wheel chair. The government arrested him, but he’s in no way at the state of being arrested. He’s moving on wheel chair and living on medicine. The government oppressed on this gentleman. Arrested him illegally. They sent him to the Jail, and treated him without honor. We urge the government of Bangladesh to be afraid of Allah about its responsibility. To be afraid of Allah about the trust of the nation. To be afraid of Allah about this great nation, to be afraid of Allah about Islam. To be afraid of Allah to save this country and its people. We also urge to free up this great personnel Professor Gulam Azam. We know him defending Islam and Muslim Ummah. The government alleged him to be against the separation, in fact everyone was against the separation. Everyone tried both Pakistan to be with each other without separation. These people are people who do not have responsibility, honesty and mind. We urge them to fear Allah about the equality amongst the nation and do justice to this person Professor Gulam Azam. If they want him any trial; they should do justice without injustice & oppression. It’s not that they’ll arrest someone and then kill him. I just want to ask them why they are killing this man. What did he kill? What’s this injustice trial for? I would call my brothers in Bangladesh to consider this matter.

I ask Allah to guide them towards justice and fairness.

1. I can speak Arabic so I listened to this idiot's speech in Arabic and stopped watching his garbage at 3.08

2. This monkey is ignorant and knows nothing about Bangladesh or our history.

3. Ghulam Azam and Jamat are hated by the majority of Islamic scholars (Deobandis) in our country for their deviant Maudoodist beliefs (even many Pakistanis hate Jamat and Maudoodi who opposed the creation of Pakistan).

4. This caveman Qardawi would never give a speech like this about Turkey which is far more secular, or even Tunisia during the Ben Ali period, both countries where Hijab was restricted.

This is just an example of bullying by an Arab nationalist caveman and ignoramus.

Also for those who know Arabs well, he revels in his opportunity to lecture "ajaanib" (foreigners/non-Arabs) who are inherently regarded as inferior. His whole tone is condescending.

Watch the name-calling from "you know who" here, who support a "certain party".

Ironically none of these same guys who support this party and abuse members here, can even speak Arabic, whilst I can...lol.

To summarize the first few minutes he said to the effect:

"I am going to speak today to our brothers in Bangladesh, a big Muslim country. It separated from India to form a country to establish Islam, Pakistan. There was West Pakistan and East Pakistan. East Pakistan separated to become Bangladesh. You are part of the ummah do not distance yourselves from it. There is a secular government there which...bla, bla, bla (all sorts of exaggerated lies against the current government)."

Then just before 3.08 he says there are ulama arrested and named Ghulam Azam.

I stopped watching after that to this monkey in disgust.

Jamat have been pumping the Arab world and Arab leaders with anti-Bangladeshi garbage and for the first few years of Bangladesh tried to prevent us from getting recognition.

They are still causing problems for us and spreading their anti-Bangladeshi message of hate.

Read his wikipedia page.....regarding Jews:

2008:There is no enmity between Muslims and Jews....Jews who believe in the authentic Torah are very close to Muslims.

2009: Throughout history, Allah has imposed upon the Jews people who would punish them for their corruption...The last punishment was carried out by [Adolf] Hitler. By means of all the things he did to them – even though they exaggerated this issue – he managed to put them in their place. This was divine punishment for them...Allah Willing, the next time will be at the hand of the believers.

Al-Qaradawi has also described Shi'ites as heretics ("mubtadi'oun").
But........
"Shias agree with the Sunnis in the main principles of Islam while the differences are only over the branches." In this fatwa, he also called upon the Sunnis and Shia of Iraq to end the civil war.[76]

This guy contradicts himself in many of his statements!! But what do we know.......we are malaouns,right??

Funny thing is, they don't even follow the Islamic way properly and start ranting about Ummah. First comes yourself, then your family, then your neighbourhood. And these self proclaimed Muslim scholars act like their opinion matter on foreign policies :lol:

He is just pointing out the hypocrisy of anti-al members, they rant about corruption but still go back to supporting bnp. No one is against pro-Muslim Bangladeshi but one needs to be a sane Musalman, not a religious bigot. Did you see the behaviour of the likes of T-rex, Al-zakir(who was actually making fun of rape victims, what an imbecile), M_Saint?

Yes thats the way to do. Self > Family > Society > Country. However who said this to you this is the islamic way? I want to see hadith or Quran ! Could you please show us bro?

@RiasatKhan please, stop commenting on matters that you don't know. Not all Shiias are same. There are some groups! There are Shiias who don't curse Ayesha (R), there are Shiias who curse her 24/7! Rafidhis they call them!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He said Awami munafiq league tyring to distant Bangladeshi Muslims from Islam and Ummah. He elaborated few times in speech that Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are integral part of Ummah. He asked this Awami dalal government to free professor Ghulam Azam from jail and advised bastard Awami dalal government that have fear in Allah.

I believe that this speech will have some sort of a negative effect on AL's image in the Muslim world as Bangladesh is after all a Muslim majority country and part of the Ummah (whether you believe in it or not). My guess is that this speech might raise questions as to why it was given in the first place upon which the current actions and crimes of AL will be exposed.

But at the end of the day, reaction to this speech depends of what kind of person you are. It depends on which of the groups defined by Eorl. If one is a Pro-AL/Pro-Bengali (the Joy Bangla type), he will view this another interference of the internal affairs of Bangladesh. If one is Pro-Muslim/Pro-Bangladeshi (the Bangladesh Zindabaad type), he will view this as something not out of the ordinary as the AL should both fear Allah and try Ghulam Azam fairly, if they are so bent on doing it, as rightly stated by the sheikh.

I personally a from the second group, I am a practising Muslim and believe that Islam is a integral part of being Bangladeshi. Just think about it, what are we without Islam? Just a "sovereign" piece of India/Bengal. Bangladesh and Pakistan did not separate because of Muslim Bengalis wanting to distance themselves from Islam or wanting to be closer to India. Our separation was engineered over a long time by India. Though I do not deny the mistakes of the West Pakistani elite which gave India that window, the problems of United Pakistan were far from being unrepairable. Also, I am not in any way ashamed of being Bangladeshi but at the same time, as a Muslim, I can't help but feel the separation as a disaster as our Ummah was cut into smaller pieces. Do I have a burning love for the people of Pakistan? Yes. But I share this same love for Egyptians, Saudis, Moroccans, Somalians, Malaysians, basically the whole Muslim world. But I have faith in this weak Ummah of ours, one day we will redeem ourselves and unite as one (first our hearts then our nations). All we need to do is be patient.

But then again, I may very well be a razakaar listening to a monkey caveman! :woot:

@Eorl What are the circumstances that are creating this "India will attack BD" paranoia. If India wanted BD it would have done it in 71.
@Hammer-fist looks like liberal and self identity views are not supported and are offensive to some members.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't hate the people but I definitely hate the ideology and its treachery.

You can not hate the ideology of Jamat in this way which has not done anything against BD after independence. They are a democratic party. If people vote them, they will come in power, otherwise, not, simple/

According to your way, anyone can hate the AL's ideology as like you hate Jamat's. AL's ideology seriously hurts a pro-Muslim Bangladesh's sentiment. A pro-Muslim Bangladeshi loves his country from his perspective, you can not hate them for that.

Your view toward Jamat is extreme, similar to AL minded people. That is the contradiction, that you claim yourself as pro-Muslim Bangladeshi and at the same time anti-AL also. You criticize AL for its failure, not for its ideology, Do you? Here is the gap in your claim. Besides, whoever, even a BNP supporter, oppose you, you label him as Razakar, another sign of AL type personality.

Why are you so extremist to non-Jamatis?

Jamat is a victim of fascist AL and intentionally badly portrayed by AL. In real life, I saw some Jamaties, I found them good person. So who misinterpret them I consider them as bad people or misinformed people/

About abusing you, they may use less harsh language towards them who are misinformed by AL and to the new comers.

Back
Top Bottom