What's new

Yousuf Al Kardawi's Speech to Bangladesh

It was a fight between Punjabis and Bengalis that went out of control due to the short-sightedness of the West-Pakistani dominated leadership and military high ups.

Yaraaa humm Punjabiyoon ne kiyaaa begaraa haiii tumharaaa ! :cray:

Bhutto was a Sindhi & both Ayub & Yahya Khan were Pashtuns whereas Mujib was a Bengali ! Even Niazi & Tikka Khan were Pashtuns & the military leaders on the Mukhti Bahini side were Bengalis !

Why is the Punjabi the scape goat for everyone to beat up ? :undecided:

But damn me for ever saying that Pakistan was lost due to a Sindhi or a Pashtun or a Bengali - We (the lot of us) messed up big time !

@Luffy 500 Why don't we just keep it simple by establishing the URC (United Razakar Corps) for the service of The Ummah? Anyone?

hmm....Lets see what Hammer does. Btw You are barging on @Hammer-fist & other pro-BD nationalist's sole authority.Deciding that is not our business.Though you have gone one step ahead into joining the razakar/jamati group & ultimately URC.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm....Lets see what Hammer does. Btw You are barging on @Hammer-fist & other pro-BD nationalist's sole authority.Deciding that not our business.Though you have gone one step ahead into joining the razakar/jamati group & ultimately URC.

Let's just say I'm a dedicated independent.

It was just a suggestion :D

Yaraaa humm Punjabiyoon ne kiyaaa begaraa haiii tumharaaa ! :cray:

Bhutto was a Sindhi & both Ayub & Yahya Khan were Pashtuns whereas Mujib was a Bengali ! Even Niazi & Tikka Khan were Pashtuns & the military leaders on the Mukhti Bahini side were Bengalis !

Why is the Punjabi the scape goat for everyone to beat up ? :undecided:

But damn for saying that Pakistan was lost due to a Sindhi or a Pashtun or a Bengali - We (the lot of us) messed up big time !

u r a kashmiri r8?? so why r u crying

@Loki i am not telling anyone to become pro Ummah, or leave their national interest for Ummah! You are certainly not Pro Ummah. Have i said anything to you ever??? You are one of my favorite posters even if you are showing a girl! Did i say anything? However, people have problem with me for being pro Ummah- insulting remarks like Razakar, Arab wanna be or etc etc... I have to defend my position.. Thats it! Iajdani and planet is not pro ummah, but they never insulted me for that. only eastwatch and hammer both had problems with my position... And i am entitled to my opinion. I will defend it anyhow!

u r a kashmiri r8?? so why r u crying

Iska naam Butt kyu hain? hand or Head Kyuu nahi? There is a beautiful Kashmiri in my class 'Mir ' :s

@kobiraaz

The Ummah? One nation bound by religion? mmm....

I think it is crazy if we look at it in the present scenario. Saudi Arabia and Iran for instance are at each other's necks for no particular reason.

I accept the Ummah as a fact since it is in our Holy Book, but not technically applicable given the current global settings. I do not by any means reject it completely.

Relative to other Muslim nations, and given Bangladesh's history, I think it has done well when it comes to having good relations with other Muslim nations. Though perhaps a small proportion, it is a service to The Ummah. And I am happy with it for God sees it as a value. He and sees and knows all for He is infinite and eternal.

We have never done any harm to any other Muslim nation. We participated in Operation Desert Storm (despite Soviet and Indian opposition) to liberate Kuwait from Saddam's forces, and helped clear mines and munitions scattered all over Kuwait while risking the lives of our brothers in arms. And that was a valuable service to The Ummah.

We helped Sierra Leone to achieve peace and helping keep the peace on the shores of Lebanon despite Israeli "reservations" to our deployment.

We are not as powerful as the United States, nor have all the fancy equipment as they have, but we do as per our power. And I'd say we have done well.

If there is ever going to be global Muslim Alliance like NATO, I'm all for it. However, I'm not into those militant-like stuff. They are too unpredictable. The various militants fighting in Syria, and Pakistan are in fact not Ummahists at all. They are mercenaries. They start fighting somewhere, get paid and that becomes the norm of their existence. As I said, it's too unpredictable that can have dire consequences for innocents; both Muslim and non-Muslim.

Though, I can say for certain that this alliance will not happen in our lifetimes. Development and harmony starts at home, and best if we stay neutral for now.

Could U please reveal your source?

I am not sure either. But someone who knows well about Army told me - there are only 10 tank regiments in Army each having 44 tanks. That makes 440! Another new regiment (44 MBT2000) was added recently. 700 tanks were bought in total but not all exist today!!

@kobiraaz
I'd like to add that there are some people who do not understand the concept of respecting the views and sayings of others.

There's a wise saying by a great Frenchman: "I may not agree with you but I will defend your right to say it"

And that is partly how the renaissance, the industrial revolution, etc happened in the Western World.

If they are flatly insulting you without having any point or even any intellect to display, then simply ignore them. In fact, the moment they start insulting you; it proves that they are nothing.

Some people simply prefer to remain bigoted without refusing to acknowledge reality. It's a matter of choice. The Internet just makes that easier.

eastwatch is by far the oldest (by age) Bangladeshi member here, and Hammer-fist is likely to be well into his fifties-sixties.

Are these the type of role models we younglings are supposed to look up to? :rolleyes:

Take it easy mate, Happy New Year 2013.

@kobiraaz
I'd like to add that there are some people who do not understand the concept of respecting the views and sayings of others.

There's a wise saying by a great Frenchman: "I may not agree with you but I will defend your right to say it"

And that is partly how the renaissance, the industrial revolution, etc happened in the Western World.

If they are flatly insulting you without having any point or even any intellect to display, then simply ignore them. In fact, the moment they start insulting you; it proves that they are nothing.

Some people simply prefer to remain bigoted without refusing to acknowledge reality. It's a matter of choice. The Internet just makes that easier.

eastwatch is by far the oldest (by age) Bangladeshi member here, and Hammer-fist is likely to be well into his fifties-sixties.

Are these the type of role models we younglings are supposed to look up to? :rolleyes:

Take it easy mate, Happy New Year 2013.

Same 2 Ya! Enjoy the year. Also happy new year to @DarkPrince @Armstrong

Back
Top Bottom