What's new

Yousuf Al Kardawi's Speech to Bangladesh

No migration to safer land was different thing. While Prophet Muhammad PBUH was safe in Mecca because of his clan status, his followers were not. So ordered those followers to migrate a safer land... We see uncle of Muhammad pbuh was Kafir, while Muhammad(S) was preaching to everyone in mecca! By your logic and @animelive 's logic he should have waited for his whole clan to convert before preaching other clans. How wrong you people are! There are plenty of other examples - son of Adam, wife of Lot, son of Noah! I try to follow authentic Islam not what suits my modern life style. @animelive i don't support using harsh words against anyone like Al Zakir does. But then again Hammer fist is doing the same thing. Captain Planet follows the same ideology of Hammer, but i never had any arguments with him in last two years! Why? Planet doesn't call an army coup Jamati coup just because he hates Jamat like Khandani hammer.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Eorl What are the circumstances that are creating this "India will attack BD" paranoia. If India wanted BD it would have done it in 71.

I told about a scenario where we would see BAL would act as Dalal of India as like Jamat did as Razakar.

Anyway, we always have strategic, economical and mental war with India, and BAL people are at the side of India always.

Example:

1. In 2001, Hasina said to spare the land which was achieved by BDR, Dalali activity.
2. BAL does not protest dam construction and BSF killing, another, Dalali activity.
3. BAL facilitate India to business here illegally, ever we do not get the similar facility in India, a Dlali activity.
4. BAL bought the division among BD people, by putting hand with India, another Dalali activity.

Now @LaBong & @KS are trying to get "pro-BD freedom fighter" status from @Hammer-fist, but it seems @Hammer-fist is not convinced yet. What will be his decision? Its becoming exciting. Keep trying you 2, Hammer is afterall a human. Don't give up.:tup:

While @Armstrong & @Mani2020 have already been identified as "anti-BD" by Hammer. But they feel short of razakar/jamati status. My heart felt condolences to them.:cry:

Seeing all these development 2 new players @Hobo1 & @sukhoi_30MKI couldn't help but join the party. They are trying to win over hammer with lavish adulation, but will hammer budge?

SO far the only one close to gaining new razakar/jamati status is @akash57.

On whom will hammer-fist bestow the crown of best anti-BDjamati/razakar & pro-BD nationalist by the time mods close this thread? Stay tuned for the results folks.

No migration to safer land was different thing. While Prophet Muhammad PBUH was safe in Mecca because of his clan status, his followers were not. So ordered those followers to migrate a safer land... We see uncle of Muhammad pbuh was Kafir, while Muhammad(S) was preaching to everyone in mecca! By your logic and @animelive 's logic he should have waited for his whole clan to convert before preaching other clans. How wrong you people are! There are plenty of other examples - son of Adam, wife of Lot, son of Noah! I try to follow authentic Islam not what suits my modern life style. @animelive i don't support using harsh words against anyone like Al Zakir does. But then again Hammer fist is doing the same thing. Captain Planet follows the same ideology of Hammer, but i never had any arguments with him in last two years! Why? Planet doesn't call an army coup Jamati coup just because he hates Jamat like Khandani hammer.

It's nothing to do with preaching. These people migrated to save themselves leaving behind their country and society, so therefore you and your families comes before everything.

If you really believe ummah comes before your family, why don't you give all your money to charity?

You won't because it don't work like that.

Now @LaBong & @KS are trying to get "pro-BD freedom fighter" status from @Hammer-fist, but it seems @Hammer-fist is not convinced yet. What will be his decision? Its becoming exciting. Keep trying you 2, Hammer is afterall a human. Don't give up.:tup:

While @Armstrong & @Mani2020 have already been identified as "anti-BD" by Hammer. But they feel short of razakar/jamati status. My heart felt condolences to them.:cry:

Seeing all these development 2 new players @Hobo1 & @sukhoi_30MKI couldn't help but join the party. They are trying to win over hammer with lavish adulation, but will hammer budge?

On whom will hammer-fist bestow the crown of best anti-BDjamati/razakar & pro-BD nationalist by the time mods close this thread? Stay tuned for the results folks.

man you should start comparing/hosting in some reality show...got some talent ....you have some future in media :)

I genuinely laughed at this one bro, nice one. :rofl:

I'm almost there, a little bit more and I can already see myself receiving my degree - Bachelor of Razakaari :azn:

Gulam Azam and other members have good links with various Middle Eastern nations.

Though, I'd like to add that some of Mr. Kardawi's statements were misinformed. Like: "You should not drive these Ummah towards west from Islam"

The fact is that the current government is moving away from the West. Or at least, ignoring Western concerns on a whole range of issues.

As far this "trial" is concerned, the US has only recommended more dialogue with the opposition on part of the currently ruling Awami League. They did not at all take sides as in "Hey....he looks like a terrorist! Kill him!"

Another misinformed statement was that the East seperated from the West because Muslim Bengalis wanted to distance themselves from Islam :no:

It was a fight between Punjabis and Bengalis that went out of control due to the short-sightedness of the West-Pakistani dominated leadership and military high ups.

Although I agree that the trial is more for about political bickering than delivering justice. Instead of healing past wounds, it may potentially deepen them.

Bangladeshis are generally naive and easy to influence and hard to change their adopted views. This makes the poor and less educated social-classes especially more vulnerable. And especially given that the current government hasn't delivered some important promises it made pre-rule. For example: Tk. 10/kg for rice as promised by Hasina.

There are many factors one has to take into account. And once again, this trial must respect the conventions of laid by the ICT. Bangladesh simply doesn't have the diplomatic and economic clout to twist them according to its liking.

In the end, it is Mr. Kardawi's opinion. If you can't digest it, then that is really your problem.

New updates:

@RiasatKhan & @animelive has been elevated pro-BD nationalist status. Congrats U two.:tup:

On the other hand cool & calm @Loki didn't side with hammer. He risk being bestowed razakar/jamati crown for his neutrality. While @Eorl may also bear the same fate as @Loki.

The current tally of razakar/jamati & Pro-BD nationalist as per Hammer stand as this:

Razakar/jamati group: Al-zakir, Idune, Kobirazz, Luffy, T-rex, M-saint.

Pro-BDnationalist: RiasatKhan,animelive & captain planet.

Will this tally change by the time this thread is closed?

@RiasatKhan please, stop commenting on matters that you don't know. Not all Shiias are same. There are some groups! There are Shiias who don't curse Ayesha (R), there are Shiias who curse her 24/7! Rafidhis they call them!!

I was quoting him and his fatwas.........he never made any such specifications about cursing Aysha(R)!How do you know which shias he was talking about??

man you should start comparing/hosting in some reality show...got some talent ....you have some future in media :)

:no:

Btw why are u giving up. There's still time before the thread is closed. Try harder bro.

I genuinely laughed at this one bro, nice one. :rofl:

I'm almost there, a little bit more and I can already see myself receiving my degree - Bachelor of Razakaari :azn:

Stay in there. :tup:

I was quoting him and his fatwas.........he never made any such specifications about cursing Aysha(R)!How do you know which shias he was talking about??

Wiki is not reliable source. It says Bangladesh has 700 tanks. Does it?

Back
Top Bottom