What's new

Young Sikh boy racially abused in US, video goes viral

Modi should take strict action. Dispatch Lord Sir Ajit Doval Immediately, on Air India 001 to JFK-NY.

lord doval still not done with pakistan , jab free hoga tab bejh denge donatello ji

I guess you were hard here bro, as if we feel bad when they consider all Americans same, we also cannot simply put all in the same category
The thing is...Whenever there is a social issues related thread about India, the few Americans on this forum usually stay out of it, or made few comments about the event. If anything, there are too few Americans here. But if the Indians want to make hay out of American social issues, we can always give the readers a comparison.

The thing is...Whenever there is a social issues related thread about India, the few Americans on this forum usually stay out of it, or made few comments about the event. If anything, there are too few Americans here. But if the Indians want to make hay out of American social issues, we can always give the readers a comparison.
We are ready to take it any time.

An average american doesn't know the difference between Hindus, Sikhs,Muslims or a Buddhist.

Apart from only the specifics they learn about in school, they dont have much General Knowledge like the South asians on many many many things.
Agree, they think arabs, south asians, persians, north africans are all the same, and all of them speak arabic

Jeez the girl is the worst offender.....

Poor guy, keeping a brave face. One day you will be a great person.

It's not representative at all of the USA, please take a look.

from 4.45 onwards.

Please don't use this thread to point score. I'm not sure how many people would have the bravery these folks did in confronting someone over their actions.

Modi should take strict action. Dispatch Lord Sir Ajit Doval Immediately, on Air India 001 to JFK-NY.
What exactly are you mocking here? What deplorable behaviour from a senior member.

@Topic, nice to see the kid shrugging off such intolerance and going about his life, the best way to deal with such people. Ignorance is an issue all nations grapple with and America is clearly no different, their media has created this stereotypical "terrorist" image by replaying clips of OBL and the Taliban so much that Sikhs have been targeted numerous times in the US. Anyway the US is also a major success story for racial interrogation, some of the most successful people in the US are of Indian origin and thus is it up to everyone to fight this kind of intolerance wherever they see it, I don't think it is going to happen anytime soon but it needs to happen.

from 4.45 onwards.

Please don't use this thread to point score. I'm not sure how many people would have the bravery these folks did in confronting someone over their actions.
I agree with you sir that one can't use such incidents to create a representative picture of the US but there is always two sides to every story:

Even this case is a mixed bag, most don't seem interested in addressing the racism but then one can't draw any real analysis from a one off incident.

from 4.45 onwards.

Some Americans can be really good people. Like the man who spoke up in the first video. I only watched the first video

An Indian calling the U.S. 'shitty' ? How funny. :usflag:

Tbh both India and USA are shit, only difference is the magnitude. Canada on the other hand is heaven. What do you know about free healthcare?

Tbh both India and USA are shit,

Speak for yourself. India is a boil on the U.S.'s @ss.:usflag:

. .. Canada on the other hand is heaven. What do you know about free healthcare?

I know that there is no such thing as 'free'. SOMEONE is paying for it.:usflag:

I know that there is no such thing as 'free'. SOMEONE is paying for it.:usflag:

f1d48898eeb11b34e6cfd3a934d2cd27ad4f670fa02a4ebf5e749fce73199df9.jpg

Funny to see a Kaley is one of the abusers, 300 years ago his ancestors were probably slaves on a plantation LOL
Everybody is racist, including Blacks. After 9/11 in the area i grew up in it was Blacks, not Whites, that you had to fear. In fact most of the Sikhs who were murdered in my neighborhood died at the hands of Blacks and Hispanics. Whites tend to be passive racist.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom